User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Get your mind off the negatives. Stop reading horror stories, and up on the side effects of pfs. Start focusing on the positive and reading all the goodness that comes with healing. It's a marathon and not a sprint, and all starts with a posotive mind set.

Secondly, get your diet sorted. A healthy balanced diet is just as crucial and most important for the long term.

Read up on CDN's protocol and follow it. I'm gearing up to run a longer cycle of his herb ptotocol over here.

In addition, Pine Bark Extract+L-Citrulline and Resveratrol(Sustain Alpha) have been the most effective long term for my errection quality. I can get more into this if you would like.

I also have begun to find Cordyceps Militaris to be extremely healing towards my body. Best adaptogen I have used to date.

EDIT: Avoid hormones/PHs for a while. I know they play a part in the CDN protocol, but are far from the most important part and really is not crucial to your recovery. There will be a time and place if you ever do choose so.

And for what its worth: My PFS like symptoms came about from abusing Prohormones in my late teens. We are all here trying to recover from fucking up our bodies. If it counts towards some hope, I am completely recovered, or close enough to it. Time and healthy lifestyle were the most important.
    recovering from prohormones is different from recovering from PFS, is it not? Yeah i've been focusing on the positive stories and the recovery stories too. Thank you for your positive outlook. just finding it difficult go on with my life when im void of interests and passion. thank you for your input my bro

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minoxidil induced PFS

Recovering from prohormones mainly has to do with the hpa axis.
    Pfs is a different story. Raised by the wolves-Trained by the pain.. Thats pfs..
    The good part is when you get over this you'll feel untouchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, they're actually not that different. He's not referring to your basic "PCT" recovery.

He lived a disciplined lifestyle, with healthy diet, herbal supplementation, and top-notch exercise while cutting out toxins. His body healed after that - he gave the body the environment it needed to do it's healing over TIME. Let's not reinvent the wheel here, Grape's situation was most likely just as bad and emotionally/physically damaging as PFS.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Guys, they're actually not that different. He's not referring to your basic "PCT" recovery.

He lived a disciplined lifestyle, with healthy diet, herbal supplementation, and top-notch exercise while cutting out toxins. His body healed after that - he gave the body the environment it needed to do it's healing over TIME. Let's not reinvent the wheel here, Grape's situation was most likely just as bad and emotionally/physically damaging as PFS.
    Yes, not trying to undermine or devalue grape's experience, it's just that his situation could've been corrected with drugs, if I'm not mistaking? I don't want to come off rude, but botched PCTs and hypogonadism induced by messed up cycles are not any where near what PFS is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question for anyone recovered from PFS or anyone on their way to recovery, how do I cope with it on a day to day basis.

My main problems are sexual and whenever I go out in public and see a hot girl or a girl looks at me or tries to start a conversation with me, it just reminds me of PFS and it drops my mood immediately. I can't stop obsessing over the fact I got f*cked over by minoxidil and it feels so ridiculous and unreal that minoxidil of all things caused this... it's becoming a real problem. I'm not complaining, I'm just struggling with dealing with this thing and I keep becoming discouraged and depressed. I go through a cycle of ignoring it for a week then becoming fed up for 3 days then repeat.

I know this is a forum for positive attitudes and to neglect the negative emotions, that's why I'm asking this. I just want to know tips on how to deal with this. I hope I could get some honest feedback on this and not be condemned for asking advice on how to develop the mindset of a winner who has overcome PFS.

Thank you.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minoxidil induced PFS

Firstly, if you are in it for the long run, you will constantly think of your situation or have it in the back of your head and it should be that way as health comes first for everyone. So, you have to come up with a plan if not to treat the syndrome, at least to help your body heal and speed up the recovery process. People who are recovered can help you in this.
    Now, if you want to make the most out of the time where you will not be "normal", and i hope this wont last long, i suggest you get advantage of it and make your self a better person in every way you can. Go to the gym, run outside, clean your diet etc.
    But the most important thing for me is to raise yourself mentally. I mean go to the next level intellectually. This will make you a better person eventually. Read books, study sciences by your own, construct ideas and reinvent yourself.
    Dont get me wrong i am not saying you are not competent enough, i dont know you, just level up on this aspect. Become the best version of yourself..it will pay off later when you will get recovered for sure!
    I ve been reading a lot lately and my favorite writer who lived in the previous century has some interestinf quotes which i believe apply to people having our condition. He believed that the right way of living life is the hard way! He even said that in order to be happy in life you must go through all sorrows! Crazy right? He is the greatest writer in my country and internationally known, im not talking about a nobody here, but for a person who obviously reached another intellectual level.
    I can have sex whenever i want and i even got gf's through all this mess but i ve chosen now to abstain from relationships and going out a lot. Im waiting to be recovered completely, i would say im near there after 3 years, maybe i need another year tops. But i will get there no matter what. Thats what you got to believe through tough times, and there may be many..
    Thats all! Sorry for the big post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Justice for your insightful words and wisdom, I took everything you said to heart and have started implementing it into my new lifestyle.

Small update:

I am currently eating how I want for a week or so, having a loose diet. Mainly just drink whole milk and fruit smoothies. I'm going to do this for another week until I embark on CD's protocol, looking forward to cleansing my system. I want to do a 1-2 week water fast, I reckon I can do it, not with ease, but I know I can do it considering my appetite has been slightly diminished from this situation. However, I'm concerned of losing muscle on such a long period of time with no food, will I lose a lot or any in that duration of time? That is my main worry in regards to the water fast.

Sad thing is, I find that tribulus makes me crash. When I say crash I mean it exacerbates my symptoms, I will feel more emotionally unstable, more demotivated, worse sleep etc etc. I am concerned I may get this affect from other herbs, I suppose I will have to wait and see when I purchase CD's recommended ones.

In regards to relaxation, at night time I will drink a cup of camomile tea, with a magnesium tablet, also have a hot bubble bath, and then sexual activity before sleep.

I read teas are amazing for our immune system and general health, full of antioxidants. I definitely recommend tea considering it is so inexpensive and all of the health benefits you will reap from it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, so it's been perhaps my 3rd week into cycling cdnut's recommended herbs and I definitely notice strength gains in the gym from them. I am definitely stronger and lift weights with less effort than before the herbs however I have noticed next to no sexual enhancement from herb cycling, it could be because I haven't started juice feasting yet or paleo strictly, probably is that so I'm not disillusioned by my lack of results in that area.

I have been taking caffeine recently 100mgs in the morning or mid day crushed up and put in a bottle of apple juice. I feel alot more sociable, talkative, feeling and motivated in the gym with this routine. My feeling of complete and total social withdrawl only lasted 1-2 months, I am better than I was at that point my baseline has gone up very noticeable in the emotional/mental area.

Today idk if what I did was stupid but I decided to double up on macca root, take 2 tea spoons in morning and 2 at night + 2 ant essence pills. I have noticed no sexual benefit, but I have noticed my left testicle aching at random times, I hope I am going to be okay. I don't think I will do that again

I am feeling more positive towards the future however fits or rage and hopelessness do consume me at times. I'm moving house currently so I'm not wanting to commit to a solid diet until i'm established.

perhaps someone could confirm whether or not what i did in regards to stacking those sex herbs was a stupid/unsafe thing to do? i read that it was safe to stack herbs but judging by my aching nuts it may not be in my case? all feedback is welcome, cheers.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dude,

Let me break it down for you. The way I'm reading you, it seems that you think you're going to magically have a libido again after a few weeks of cycling a few herbs. This doesn't work like that. This program is a long game program that fixes you from the bottom up, inside out. It's not going to happen over night, so you can put those thoughts down right away. This is a lifestyle change commitment. Think months and years, not weeks. You need to ride the ebb and flow of healing. You're going to be up, and down, over and over and over again. As long as the general trend is upward movement, and it will be, you're going to be okay.

The other thing I can't account for is the quality of your herbs....you're all the way on the otherside of the planet and I know you aren't able to get the exact stuff that I recommend. That being said, if you're doing everything else as recommended (which for some reason I doubt you are) the quality of the herbs won't be that big of a factor. When I started doing this, I didn't have access to good quality stuff either, but it still worked for me because I had diet, training, emotional poise and other supplementation correctly in place

I know it's hard to do now, but you need to relax, breathe (look into the Wim Hof method.....it's free, and it works...) and you need to get your shit in place and then set it, and forget it. Go about your life. Coming here and blowing up the forum and chatbox with questions many of these guys aren't going to have answers to simply because it's NOT A PROPECIA FORUM isn't going to win you any friends. They are just nice enough to let there be a subsection here. Let's respect it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    Question for anyone recovered from PFS or anyone on their way to recovery, how do I cope with it on a day to day basis.

My main problems are sexual and whenever I go out in public and see a hot girl or a girl looks at me or tries to start a conversation with me, it just reminds me of PFS and it drops my mood immediately. I can't stop obsessing over the fact I got f*cked over by minoxidil and it feels so ridiculous and unreal that minoxidil of all things caused this... it's becoming a real problem. I'm not complaining, I'm just struggling with dealing with this thing and I keep becoming discouraged and depressed. I go through a cycle of ignoring it for a week then becoming fed up for 3 days then repeat.

I know this is a forum for positive attitudes and to neglect the negative emotions, that's why I'm asking this. I just want to know tips on how to deal with this. I hope I could get some honest feedback on this and not be condemned for asking advice on how to develop the mindset of a winner who has overcome PFS.

Thank you.
    You need to QUIET YOUR MIND. This is why I've always recommended sometype of meditation. My newest recommendation is easily the Wim Hof method...there are others, but I feel that this is the best one to date. By doing this you automatically put your self into the present moment, which is where everything in your life happens. Not in the future, not in the past, not bouncing around in your own head, but right in the here and now. This is how you train your mind to STOP those intrusive and persistent negative thoughts. Just like with weight lifting, it's hard at first, but becomes easier and easier as you practice, and you should be practicing mindfullness mediation of some sort DAILY. If you can manage, more then daily is optimal.

This type of mental training will carrier over into every other aspect of your life and effect it POSITIVELY. I believe it's one part that guys don't take seriously, and it drives me nuts because they just don't know what they are missing.

BREATHE......and then do it again and again and again.

Also along with this you should be taking cold showers everyday. This will also strengthen your resilience to negative thinking and give you a more calm and balanced approach to your day. I'm not going to go into the benefits of all that right now....there is plenty online for you to look into.

But you NEED to be doing these two things daily so that you don't drive yourself mad. Take it from someone who's been there.....just do it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"