Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Dude,

Let me break it down for you. The way I'm reading you, it seems that you think you're going to magically have a libido again after a few weeks of cycling a few herbs. This doesn't work like that. This program is a long game program that fixes you from the bottom up, inside out. It's not going to happen over night, so you can put those thoughts down right away. This is a lifestyle change commitment. Think months and years, not weeks. You need to ride the ebb and flow of healing. You're going to be up, and down, over and over and over again. As long as the general trend is upward movement, and it will be, you're going to be okay.

The other thing I can't account for is the quality of your herbs....you're all the way on the otherside of the planet and I know you aren't able to get the exact stuff that I recommend. That being said, if you're doing everything else as recommended (which for some reason I doubt you are) the quality of the herbs won't be that big of a factor. When I started doing this, I didn't have access to good quality stuff either, but it still worked for me because I had diet, training, emotional poise and other supplementation correctly in place

I know it's hard to do now, but you need to relax, breathe (look into the Wim Hof method.....it's free, and it works...) and you need to get your shit in place and then set it, and forget it. Go about your life. Coming here and blowing up the forum and chatbox with questions many of these guys aren't going to have answers to simply because it's NOT A PROPECIA FORUM isn't going to win you any friends. They are just nice enough to let there be a subsection here. Let's respect it.
    Cheers mate for the reply, yeah I've come to realize it's not a quick fix. My next post will be when I have everything down that you recommended. I didn't mean to blow up the chat or come off as annoying bro, I am grateful for this section and the community that comes with it.

Thank you for your encouraging words and sternness on the matter. You breaking that down for me helped kind of shift my perception more, I thought I saw this as being a "long" journey, but no matter how I slice it, I keep getting frustrated with my lack of results, which indirectly shows...I'm not approaching it the way I should be. So thank you. You guys won't be hearing from me for a while, but may I ask is the DHT prohormone imperative to use/cycle? I was reading maxout's post and I was impressed and intrigued by his results with his results. I understand prohormones are quite toxic on the liver, and that's the last thing I want to be harming. But perhaps I'm jumping ahead of my self and trying to learn how to sprint before I know how to crawl. Haha, anyways I'll update you and everyone else on my progress in a few months. Early Merry Christmas since I won't be here to say so

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    Cheers mate for the reply, yeah I've come to realize it's not a quick fix. My next post will be when I have everything down that you recommended. I didn't mean to blow up the chat or come off as annoying bro, I am grateful for this section and the community that comes with it.

Thank you for your encouraging words and sternness on the matter. You breaking that down for me helped kind of shift my perception more, I thought I saw this as being a "long" journey, but no matter how I slice it, I keep getting frustrated with my lack of results, which indirectly shows...I'm not approaching it the way I should be. So thank you. You guys won't be hearing from me for a while, but may I ask is the DHT prohormone imperative to use/cycle? I was reading maxout's post and I was impressed and intrigued by his results with his results. I understand prohormones are quite toxic on the liver, and that's the last thing I want to be harming. But perhaps I'm jumping ahead of my self and trying to learn how to sprint before I know how to crawl. Haha, anyways I'll update you and everyone else on my progress in a few months. Early Merry Christmas since I won't be here to say so
    Prohormones are not imperative, but helpful. And in regards to this, only DHT based prohormones are to be used for this purpose. (PFS recovery and 5ar generation) Also the prohormones that are used in this regimen are not liver toxic as they are not methylated and they are already 5ar reduced. This being said, like everything else in this program, you need to have all other things in order before considering prohormone use. You can absolutely heal without using them, but when used properly they do tend to speed things along.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XXluk... i am not a expert in all this but let me tell you one thing... what you are facing today with respect to your mind giving you problems is absolutely normal for most of us... we were hit by the physicla aspect of PFS and soon we all followed it with putting a mental baggage inside our minds that we are not normal and that fucking thing has and will hinder our progress... just take this one thing from me .. no good thing in the regimen will come to you easily... put that in your mind... every good thing will come gradually and with lot of practice and patience ... and for all that your mind has to be in the best possible positive attitude and very close to reality .. rest all will follow..we will be there one day .. but thats just not today yet... all the best

for your info:- i am a long long way into the protocol now... and have really come to a stage where i can think myself to a erection and even today ... after getting into a beautiful sexual mode , just one thought of PFS crossing my mind will will make me dull and worried .. but i quickly move away from that thought... so its the MIND that needs to be in the best shape for this recovery

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf is this really?
    I should but a bullet in my spine and cripple myself after reading this stupid thread minox is a drug that has been used for blood pressure u that sides that u fucking wrote can't happen even if u jump on a tranny regime well they will happen if u wore on a tranny regime but not in a fucking 2 weeks stupid guys like u gave me sides not 3 pills of fin whats more want me to cripple my self is ppl believing u and replying u damn its the looney house here just as any fucking hair loss site like one guy claiming he lost his teeth after one pill of fin and now has a female teeth
    fuck this stupidity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed wolf View Post
    wtf is this really?
    I should but a bullet in my spine and cripple myself after reading this stupid thread minox is a drug that has been used for blood pressure u that sides that u fucking wrote can't happen even if u jump on a tranny regime well they will happen if u wore on a tranny regime but not in a fucking 2 weeks stupid guys like u gave me sides not 3 pills of fin whats more want me to cripple my self is ppl believing u and replying u damn its the looney house here just as any fucking hair loss site like one guy claiming he lost his teeth after one pill of fin and now has a female teeth
    fuck this stupidity
    maybe all your symptoms from propecia are in your head also

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed wolf View Post
    wtf is this really?
    fuck this stupidity
    If you don't have a point to your posts, I'm going to ask you to stop bashing the posters here. It's against forum rules. If you don't like the things that people post here, then don't read it. You've been warned.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys ive made progress in regards to my mind since doing 6 month zero/low carb/sugar regime, and i have to say i had made a lot of gains in regards to the mental aspect: my brainfog started getting a lot better, feeling motivation for living life again/making money, wanting to socialize more,no more insomnia/finding it difficult to fall asleep, just wanting to go out and do things again, the emotional numbness was slowly lifting.

the sexual area was still more or less the same, however i get morning/night time erections regularly again, which is an improvement.

now i have been experiencing a terrible setback these past couple of days which is catastrophic, ill give some context it may be a long read.

so basically i had a cheat day on saturday which consisted of ice coffee/black coffee/pizza/cookies/milk/store bought kefir throughout the day. the next day i woke up and felt okay, i slept fine and felt fine.

since i ate a lot of junk, i decided to eat just a little this this day (which is sunday). so i woke up i took 2 sprays of the iodine, had the recomended dosages of l-arginine, l-tysorine, quercetin bromlean and some chinese herb schisandra and then i had a green tea with 2 teabags. then for breakfast i had 500g of squid + 3 table spoons of olive oil.

so i went on with my day and i felt lethargic and pretty foggy, but i still felt ok. i decided to cut carbs this day since i had so many day prior, so later on i felt a little more hungry (was maybe 3pm at this point) so i decided to have some more squid. so i had 500g more of squid (squid is a good source of lean protein and is very easy to eat) i had this. (so 1kg of squid in total)

so an hour or 2 later i started getting a headache, so i took a panadol and asprin, then decided to take a hot bath ( i was feeling more cold than usual) after i got out and i was sitting in the living room, i started feeling light headed/more detatched/feeling of something going wrong, i started feeling just nervous/panicky/spaced out. so i figured it was probably low blood sugar, so i ate 3 bananas and drank a glass of sprite. i felt like i was going to die, i dont know how to explain it.

so i went to sleep still feeling spaced out/nervous.
    i woke up (this is monday now) feeling vulnerable/spaced out/delicate. as opposed to feeling robust/strong, which i have been feeling mostly these days. so as the day progressed i got a throbbing headache, and a terrible mood/more numbed out. so throughout the day i felt zero motivation/spaced out/partially confused/my thought process became much more limited/brainfog/confusion.

so now next day (which is tuesday) i have nightmares/waking up in the middle of the night feeling confused, forgetting where i was/feeling a throbbing pressure on my brain, just worried this will never end. i go back to sleep. anyways, i have a headache for the entirety of tuesday aswell as numbed out feelings/motivation is zero at this point also. just resting/eating chicken/vegetables.

so i go to sleep feeling not that much different from that day, and (now it's Wednesday) its 10.37am im writing this i still feel spaced out/barely any motivation/more numbed out emotions than usual, closer to how i was at the start of this whole ordeal a year ago.

i was wondering was it all the squid i ate+iodine spray perhaps giving me some sort of toxic reaction to too much iodine? because i looked up iodine poisoning but the only symptom that i had similer to the list was "stupor".

i think it may be me going hypoglycemic and this is what they call a "hypoglycemic hangover" i read many people describing these similer feelings 1-3 days after going low blood sugar. i think the chinese herbs i take thin the blood or something. but im not sure, ive never had this reaction and its been 3 days now and i still feel fucked up, i feel how i felt a year ago and im worried ive really gone backwards... im so upset, i was really making progress in regards to motivation for life again, socializing but this seems like such a needless fuckup on my part, i didnt even feel like i was pushing my body, i do things like this regularly like holding off on eating carbs sugar all the time and never experienced somthing as catastrophic as this.

i cant believe i went from all that progress i made from all these months to singlehandedly going a year backwards in the course of a day.... i dont understand, will this be lassting? surely not? i just need some reasurance and some guidance on what to do next

im taking a break on the chinese herbs and just taking those amino acids i listed earlier and zinc/magnesium and artichoke extract other than that i stopped most my supplements

what should i do to remedy this? i am feeling really helpless at this point. i feel half lobotomized, this really contrasts the absolute night and day progress i had made prior to this -_-..
    @cdnuts? anybody please

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi guys ive made progress in regards to my mind since doing 6 month zero/low carb/sugar regime, and i have to say i had made a lot of gains in regards to the mental aspect: my brainfog started getting a lot better, feeling motivation for living life again/making money, wanting to socialize more,no more insomnia/finding it difficult to fall asleep, just wanting to go out and do things again, the emotional numbness was slowly lifting.

the sexual area was still more or less the same, however i get morning/night time erections regularly again, which is an improvement.

now i have been experiencing a terrible setback these past couple of days which is catastrophic, ill give some context it may be a long read.

so basically i had a cheat day on saturday which consisted of ice coffee/black coffee/pizza/cookies/milk/store bought kefir throughout the day. the next day i woke up and felt okay, i slept fine and felt fine.

since i ate a lot of junk, i decided to eat just a little this this day (which is sunday). so i woke up i took 2 sprays of the iodine, had the recomended dosages of l-arginine, l-tysorine, quercetin bromlean and some chinese herb schisandra and then i had a green tea with 2 teabags. then for breakfast i had 500g of squid + 3 table spoons of olive oil.

so i went on with my day and i felt lethargic and pretty foggy, but i still felt ok. i decided to cut carbs this day since i had so many day prior, so later on i felt a little more hungry (was maybe 3pm at this point) so i decided to have some more squid. so i had 500g more of squid (squid is a good source of lean protein and is very easy to eat) i had this. (so 1kg of squid in total)

so an hour or 2 later i started getting a headache, so i took a panadol and asprin, then decided to take a hot bath ( i was feeling more cold than usual) after i got out and i was sitting in the living room, i started feeling light headed/more detatched/feeling of something going wrong, i started feeling just nervous/panicky/spaced out. so i figured it was probably low blood sugar, so i ate 3 bananas and drank a glass of sprite. i felt like i was going to die, i dont know how to explain it.

so i went to sleep still feeling spaced out/nervous.
    i woke up (this is monday now) feeling vulnerable/spaced out/delicate. as opposed to feeling robust/strong, which i have been feeling mostly these days. so as the day progressed i got a throbbing headache, and a terrible mood/more numbed out. so throughout the day i felt zero motivation/spaced out/partially confused/my thought process became much more limited/brainfog/confusion.

so now next day (which is tuesday) i have nightmares/waking up in the middle of the night feeling confused, forgetting where i was/feeling a throbbing pressure on my brain, just worried this will never end. i go back to sleep. anyways, i have a headache for the entirety of tuesday aswell as numbed out feelings/motivation is zero at this point also. just resting/eating chicken/vegetables.

so i go to sleep feeling not that much different from that day, and (now it's Wednesday) its 10.37am im writing this i still feel spaced out/barely any motivation/more numbed out emotions than usual, closer to how i was at the start of this whole ordeal a year ago.

i was wondering was it all the squid i ate+iodine spray perhaps giving me some sort of toxic reaction to too much iodine? because i looked up iodine poisoning but the only symptom that i had similer to the list was "stupor".

i think it may be me going hypoglycemic and this is what they call a "hypoglycemic hangover" i read many people describing these similer feelings 1-3 days after going low blood sugar. i think the chinese herbs i take thin the blood or something. but im not sure, ive never had this reaction and its been 3 days now and i still feel fucked up, i feel how i felt a year ago and im worried ive really gone backwards... im so upset, i was really making progress in regards to motivation for life again, socializing but this seems like such a needless fuckup on my part, i didnt even feel like i was pushing my body, i do things like this regularly like holding off on eating carbs sugar all the time and never experienced somthing as catastrophic as this.

i cant believe i went from all that progress i made from all these months to singlehandedly going a year backwards in the course of a day.... i dont understand, will this be lassting? surely not? i just need some reasurance and some guidance on what to do next

im taking a break on the chinese herbs and just taking those amino acids i listed earlier and zinc/magnesium and artichoke extract other than that i stopped most my supplements

what should i do to remedy this? i am feeling really helpless at this point. i feel half lobotomized, this really contrasts the absolute night and day progress i had made prior to this -_-..
    @cdnuts? anybody please
    You binged on absolute garbage while still in a delicate state (despite feeling better) and you're wondering why your crashing so hard? It's because of what you took in that day? Can't you see it? It's plain as day in your writing. It's not the squid, it's not the iodine or herbs. They were all treating you fine until you went off the rails because you shocked your healing system with complete junk.

You can't do that bro....lol. That's what happens.

And it may FEEL like you went a year backwards, but you haven't . You'll get back on track quickly by doing the right things again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to chime in, the key thing is not to panic here bro because that will put you back more than need be, do NOT mindfuck yourself. You know the drill with this stuff, ups and downs even when you're doing the clean stuff consistently. You know where you went wrong too. Just ride it out and look forward to an upswing, the sooner you stop analysing how fucked you feel you'll remove the pressure, lower the cortisol and away you go.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey boys, yeah im feeling much better, almost back to baseline. was just taken back when i started feeling like an absolute moron again, its just frightening but atleast it shows how much progress ive made haha