User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    hey boys, yeah im feeling much better, almost back to baseline. was just taken back when i started feeling like an absolute moron again, its just frightening but atleast it shows how much progress ive made haha
    Good. Now don't beat yourself up. Look forward, not back.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys ive been starting to impliment bananas into my diet, id like to know people's experience with it. I've noticed if i have it too late in the night i cant sleep, is this an insulin thing or something? ive noticed if i have bananas late then i wake up destroyed and feel lazy, but if i have them earlier i sleep easier. Also anyone think getting a tattoo in this state could be bad?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be leaving that until you are recovered

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think bananas are great. I recently added them into my diet. 2 bananas a day if i can. but i noticed that they can keep me awake slightly longer as well, if i eat them too late in the evening. so i just wont eat one too late at night. but a good friend of mine told me that they have testosterone boosting properties to them, and i honestly think i feel it! i feel good after i eat one!

tattoos... got them at 27 years old... YEARS after i already had PFS. seemed to have no negative effect whatsoever. zero effect/neutral, etc. But i wouldnt take any risks at this stage in the game if i were you. Or myself for that matter, as well.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I think bananas are great. I recently added them into my diet. 2 bananas a day if i can. but i noticed that they can keep me awake slightly longer as well, if i eat them too late in the evening. so i just wont eat one too late at night. but a good friend of mine told me that they have testosterone boosting properties to them, and i honestly think i feel it! i feel good after i eat one!

tattoos... got them at 27 years old... YEARS after i already had PFS. seemed to have no negative effect whatsoever. zero effect/neutral, etc. But i wouldnt take any risks at this stage in the game if i were you. Or myself for that matter, as well.
    hey man thanks for ur prompt response man, trust uve been doing better! may i ask do carbs or bananas give you any feeling of lethargy/additional brainfog? i might just get a tattoo because why not if theres no negative effects

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man thanks for ur prompt response man, trust uve been doing better! may i ask do carbs or bananas give you any feeling of lethargy/additional brainfog? i might just get a tattoo because why not if theres no negative effects
    Not sure about the banana thing, maybe you are more carb sensitive, do you have gut issues? I personally stick to the low sugar fruits.

However you look at it, getting, and even having a tattoo is a stress to the body. Your immune system sees the ink (which contains heavy metals) as a foreign substance and is constantly trying to get rid of it (hence why they fade over time).

I'd wait until your recovered so your body is in a better position to deal with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Not sure about the banana thing, maybe you are more carb sensitive, do you have gut issues? I personally stick to the low sugar fruits.

However you look at it, getting, and even having a tattoo is a stress to the body. Your immune system sees the ink (which contains heavy metals) as a foreign substance and is constantly trying to get rid of it (hence why they fade over time).

I'd wait until your recovered so your body is in a better position to deal with it.
    thx for your input my man, its much appreciated. yes i have gut issues, mainly constipation and i have a plethora of food allergies; i am literally allergic to every kind of complex carb, i break down in hives and i get bad lethargy/brainfog/irritation from it aswell as all the skin rashes. im just on very low carbs atm + high fat/high protein, i feel my best on that diet tbh and skin irritation is at a minimum

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tattoos, but I had them prior to PFS. They didn't keep me from recovering, for what it's worth. However, I can't say if they would be a good idea in this state.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for your input my man, its much appreciated. yes i have gut issues, mainly constipation and i have a plethora of food allergies; i am literally allergic to every kind of complex carb, i break down in hives and i get bad lethargy/brainfog/irritation from it aswell as all the skin rashes. im just on very low carbs atm + high fat/high protein, i feel my best on that diet tbh and skin irritation is at a minimum
    I deal with this same thing, I've always been prone to carbs giving me a sugar crash and making me feel lazy, but now after PFS, I'm straight up hypoglycemic. If I eat a lot of shitty carbs, it will absolutely take hours out of my day where I can barely function properly. It's pretty unreal, and I'd say, if your body isn't into it, then don't put it in your body. I have also battled eczema, which has been especially bad in the last few years, mainly on my scalp, which has almost completely subsided after ceasing my carb intake.

I can eat small amounts and be fine, but it seems that my adrenal glands are shot, which would explain the issues with handling stress (cortisol,) carbs (blood sugar) and a plethora of other secondary issues involving the HPA axis that is most likely not in a good place in people like you and me. Fun fact, HPA-axis also has a lot of sexual components that would explain low-libido and ED when compromised- though I don't believe this is the only cause of our sexual symptoms.

stay away from carbs until you are recovered. in fact, stay away from binge-eating all together, you should see massive progress if you're anything like me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridd View Post
    I deal with this same thing, I've always been prone to carbs giving me a sugar crash and making me feel lazy, but now after PFS, I'm straight up hypoglycemic. If I eat a lot of shitty carbs, it will absolutely take hours out of my day where I can barely function properly. It's pretty unreal, and I'd say, if your body isn't into it, then don't put it in your body. I have also battled eczema, which has been especially bad in the last few years, mainly on my scalp, which has almost completely subsided after ceasing my carb intake.

I can eat small amounts and be fine, but it seems that my adrenal glands are shot, which would explain the issues with handling stress (cortisol,) carbs (blood sugar) and a plethora of other secondary issues involving the HPA axis that is most likely not in a good place in people like you and me. Fun fact, HPA-axis also has a lot of sexual components that would explain low-libido and ED when compromised- though I don't believe this is the only cause of our sexual symptoms.

stay away from carbs until you are recovered. in fact, stay away from binge-eating all together, you should see massive progress if you're anything like me.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u sound just like me! I've been using steroid creams to treat my eczema all my life, i never knew it was to do with the gut. as soon as i cut out carbs/sugars from everything i feel great and my skin becomes that of a super model's, but if i eat 1 small thing, even an apple, i break out all over my arms/face/neck, its ridiculous. It sounds like our issues are identical honestly, i've never actually spoken to someone with these same exact skin issues, woah thats actually so cool! thank you so much for chiming in my bro!!! i'm so glad to hear you have seen progress, you're a legend