User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    completely gut related in a lot of people I'd reckon. seems like derms either don't know this or just don't care to tell people. if my derm told me my eczema would vanish after wiping carbs off my plate, I would take that over the gnarly anti-steriod creams and formulas. Like I've said before about this kind of thing- western doctors give you band-aids that don't actually ever fix the problem, they just mask the symptoms for a little bit.

I'm now 100% sure most of my hairloss was from gut/health issues rather than hereditary hair loss. I haven't experienced a bad shed since I've cut all the inflammatory bullshit from my diet and my scalp is healthy for the first time in years.

But I'll speak more on that a year from now when I can provide pics to back it up.

sent you a message with what to do btw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minoxidil induced PFS

Yeah bro thanks so much I truly appreciate your input 1000% you have no idea what a relief it is to speak to someone else with the same skin issue. I'm already applying your words of wisdom mate! Cheers
    Last edited by xxLUK; 07-18-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Skin issues are directly related to what you have going on inside of your body. This can be controlled and even eliminated by focusing on proper diet.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it okay to drink green tea on a water fast? or water only?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    is it okay to drink green tea on a water fast? or water only?
    Water only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Water only.
    im only wanting to do a 24 hour water fast just after carbloading, so would green tea be ok tho? ive read that its ok but wanting to know from u guys since ur in the same situation

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im only wanting to do a 24 hour water fast just after carbloading, so would green tea be ok tho? ive read that its ok but wanting to know from u guys since ur in the same situation
    In all honesty, even though I did a few 24hr water fasts, I'm not sure that they are all that beneficial. I'd try for three days at least.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey lads can taking caffeine get in the way of feeling emotions again? ive been taking 100mgs a day when i wake up for a couple of days, just bit concerned whether it will hinder my emotions coming back? may seem like a stupid trivial question but im super curious

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hey lads can taking caffeine get in the way of feeling emotions again? ive been taking 100mgs a day when i wake up for a couple of days, just bit concerned whether it will hinder my emotions coming back? may seem like a stupid trivial question but im super curious
    Why would this be a thought?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you check out anabolic apex's website he cites a study where 24 hour IF increases HCG by big rates like 200 or 2000% like that also kills estrogen/bodyfat and raises T/DHT, etc.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-12-2017 at 05:59 PM.