User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so lads i am at a crossroads, i am feeling very confused and disillusioned at this point... i'm going to need some help on this.

so the past for the past 6 months i have been on an elimination diet to understand what are the foods that have been causing me eczema/hives out breaks all over my body/face/neck, and i am slowly finding out... this has been the most difficult thing i've faced in my life. so i've come to realize so many foods (all complex carb sources) give me rashes/slugishness/brainfog... so i cut carbs completely....

so i decided to do just a ketogenic diet, high protein, high fat and vegetables.....

i do the ketogenic diet for 1-2 weeks+ at a time with only almonds/squid/olive oil, i found success in that, i feel much better...

so at that point is when i decided to add vegetables into the diet so i dont stay/get more deficient in nutrients...

i tried to incorporate; spinnach, brokoli, cellury, cucumber, kale: All of these veges would give me rashes/terrible mood/flatulance.. i tried to do the same with chicken, SAME thing happend.

so i stopped the vegetables and stopped the chicken now... im back on the squid/almonds etc etc,

the only things so far ive noticed dont give me any rashes or bad moods is Almonds and Squid and steak.... but i dont know how sustainable this diet is?

these are the few things that dont give me such a bad reaction, but its so boring and i want to eat more variety but everything i eat gives me a bad response, i could list to you so many things that fuck me up, these are the only few things that are okay with me that i know so far.

so whilst having these foods that dont give me a bad reaction (im not on any supplements atm btw, i sstopped taking all supplements while doing this elimination diet because i didnt want to silently sabotage my self with things that might be giving me a bad response) i now have finally decided to start having some sex herbs like rhodia, tongkat ali etc etc.... SAME thing happens, i get rashes all over me and a bad mood, slugishness.... soo..... im stuck in a very hard spot right now,

what should i do? i want my hormones back on track, and same with my gut...but it seems like im having a bad reaction to these herbs, should i hold off on the herbs? im sick of being 22 with no sex drive... can someone please give some advice @cdnuts i really hope u can chime in

i literally stopped eating veges and juicing is out of the question, these sex herbs are out of the question also.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minoxidil induced PFS

Remind me, have you undertaken a fast at all? You sound like someone that could really benefit from a deep lengthy water fast, even more than the average guy on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Remind me, have you undertaken a fast at all? You sound like someone that could really benefit from a deep lengthy water fast, even more than the average guy on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ive only done a 24 hour waterrfast at the very start of this misery and i IF everyday til mid day but nothing crazy

EDIT: i feel i havent experienced THAT much progress because ive always been giving my body something that adds inflamation, i have never been consistant with things that DONT hurt my gut evidently. i know i can see progress if i stay on a diet that wont give me any issues
    Last edited by xxLUK; 09-03-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    ive only done a 24 hour waterrfast at the very start of this misery and i IF everyday til mid day but nothing crazy

EDIT: i feel i havent experienced THAT much progress because ive always been giving my body something that adds inflamation, i have never been consistant with things that DONT hurt my gut evidently. i know i can see progress if i stay on a diet that wont give me any issues
    Do you take pine pollen powder every day? That has got rid of most of my food reactions. Most likely due to improving the hormonal situation.

It's one of the main parts of cdnut's protocol, taking the ppp everyday, but I ask a lot of people and most are not doing this for some reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Do you take pine pollen powder every day? That has got rid of most of my food reactions. Most likely due to improving the hormonal situation.

It's one of the main parts of cdnut's protocol, taking the ppp everyday, but I ask a lot of people and most are not doing this for some reason.
    i havent bought it yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i havent bought it yet
    Buy the powder and the tincture asap and take the powder every day religiously.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PP made me feel great taking 3 x heaped teaspoons per day for 4-5 weeks, but then I got symptoms of high e - sensitive nips etc. I'm surprised nobody else gets this issue? Maybe at the time I was just missing out also cycling some herbs which are natural aromatase inhibitors possibly, but it got to the point where I had to lay off the PP. Felt great up to that point though - really good mental clarity and felt super confident!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats wrong with the tincture ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats wrong with the tincture ?
    Nothing. You may need to cycle this though as compared to the powder which you can take every day. And by cycle I mean taking one bottle at a time, then have a break, or two weeks on, two off etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TanedOut View Post
    PP made me feel great taking 3 x heaped teaspoons per day for 4-5 weeks, but then I got symptoms of high e - sensitive nips etc. I'm surprised nobody else gets this issue? Maybe at the time I was just missing out also cycling some herbs which are natural aromatase inhibitors possibly, but it got to the point where I had to lay off the PP. Felt great up to that point though - really good mental clarity and felt super confident!
    Seems strange. It is meant to decrease estrogen. You sure it wasn't something else?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure you already know this from being active on here, but particularly in your circumstances you NEED to have a fast. It will do wonders for the inflamation and I would expect that provided you refeed correctly I bet your tolerances would improve, along with pretty much everything else.

If I was having as much misery with inflammation/digestion as you, I would do this immediately.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!