User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    I'm sure you already know this from being active on here, but particularly in your circumstances you NEED to have a fast. It will do wonders for the inflamation and I would expect that provided you refeed correctly I bet your tolerances would improve, along with pretty much everything else.

If I was having as much misery with inflammation/digestion as you, I would do this immediately.
    XXluk - if you haven't cleansed, and you are not doing the herbs, what are you hoping to get from this forum?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    XXluk - if you haven't cleansed, and you are not doing the herbs, what are you hoping to get from this forum?
    did you not fucking just read anything i wrote?? i said i was doing an elimination diet to clear out inflamation to understand which foods cause inflamation.... i didnt want to contaiminate the process by having a myriad of things going on while im deducting potential things that may harm me ie; supplements, herbs etc.... ive tried herbs recently and they all give me bad reactions, what the fuck kind of question is that man honestly

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    did you not fucking just read anything i wrote?? i said i was doing an elimination diet to clear out inflamation to understand which foods cause inflamation.... i didnt want to contaiminate the process by having a myriad of things going on while im deducting potential things that may harm me ie; supplements, herbs etc.... ive tried herbs recently and they all give me bad reactions, what the fuck kind of question is that man honestly
    Dude, every one on here has the same problem, and like once a week now someone makes a new post about how much better they're doing. Why would you not just do what's working for everyone? Ever hear anyone else talk about an elimination diet?

CD is right, the people who are doing bad are always doing something other than the protocol. I'm not trying to be an ass, but just look around you, man. It's so obvious that you need to cleanse and get going with the whole program.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My suggestion for your elimination diet is the following - eliminate food, drink water, two weeks. I had issues with certain herbs bothering me in the beginning, I responded better to all of them after I did a juice feast. My digestion obviously wasnt as bad as yours is, so that's why I suggest a water fast for you.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Dude, every one on here has the same problem, and like once a week now someone makes a new post about how much better they're doing. Why would you not just do what's working for everyone? Ever hear anyone else talk about an elimination diet?

CD is right, the people who are doing bad are always doing something other than the protocol. I'm not trying to be an ass, but just look around you, man. It's so obvious that you need to cleanse and get going with the whole program.
    you do realize not everyone here are expierencing rashes all over their entire body from almost ALL foods, right? everyone says to do an elemination diet to get rid understand which foods to eat ad which not to eat,

clearly i cant do the fucking program if all the things on the program give me problems.... thats the entire reason im asking for help.... its like im talking to a wall
    nothing constructive or helpful at all about your post btw, just a worthless sequence of words coming from you, srsly.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    My suggestion for your elimination diet is the following - eliminate food, drink water, two weeks. I had issues with certain herbs bothering me in the beginning, I responded better to all of them after I did a juice feast. My digestion obviously wasnt as bad as yours is, so that's why I suggest a water fast for you.
    thx bro 2 week water fast you think? i think juice feast is out of the question, ill do the water fast then and see how i go, thanks for feedback bro
    Last edited by xxLUK; 09-03-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you do realize not everyone here are expierencing rashes all over their entire body from almost ALL foods, right? everyone says to do an elemination diet to get rid understand which foods to eat ad which not to eat,

clearly i cant do the fucking program if all the things on the program give me problems.... thats the entire reason im asking for help.... its like im talking to a wall

- - - Updated - - -

thx bro 2 week water fast you think? i think juice feast is out of the question, ill do the water fast then and see how i go, thanks for feedback bro
    Yes. 2 week water fast. Or at least, a minimum of one week. Do something to reset your insides. Just be aware, doing a two week water fast at home is not advised - not to say people haven't done them, but it's best to be medically supervised.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. 2 week water fast. Or at least, a minimum of one week. Do something to reset your insides. Just be aware, doing a two week water fast at home is not advised - not to say people haven't done them, but it's best to be medically supervised.
    would a 1 week waterfast be safe to do at home then?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would a 1 week waterfast be safe to do at home then?
    I water fasted for three days prior to actually starting the protocol with a seven day juice feast. From my experience, I think I could've went the rest of the week on water fast when I had tried it.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I water fasted for three days prior to actually starting the protocol with a seven day juice feast. From my experience, I think I could've went the rest of the week on water fast when I had tried it.
    what do u think about after the water fast, should i just go on keto diet with all the things that give me zero inflamation? how long you think i should continue that before slowly introducing new foods?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do u think about after the water fast, should i just go on keto diet with all the things that give me zero inflamation? how long you think i should continue that before slowly introducing new foods?
    Look up online some proper refeeding schedules/diets. There's information out there to help. I can't remember the exact website I used when I finished my juice feast. Just do a little research and try to find the one that you think your body will agree with.

Never Quit.