User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Look up online some proper refeeding schedules/diets. There's information out there to help. I can't remember the exact website I used when I finished my juice feast. Just do a little research and try to find the one that you think your body will agree with.
    cheers mate, absolute legend i really appreciate having genuine feedback, not retarded cookie cutter replies as people blindly just regurgitate shit that cdnuts says without even reading the content of my posts. thanks a million
    Last edited by xxLUK; 09-03-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    cheers mate, absolute legend i really appreciate having genuine feedback, not retarded cookie cutter replies as people blindly just regurgitate shit that cdnuts says without even reading the content of my posts. thanks a million
    Swill, snell, Maxout and I all gave you the same advice which was to do what you should have done months ago, dumbass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minoxidil induced PFS

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Swill, snell, Maxout and I all gave you the same advice which was to do what you should have done months ago, dumbass.
    Others gave helpful advice whilst you contributed nothing, you clearly don't understand the point of an elimination diet and yet you use the example of no one speaking about it publicly deeming it as irrelevant to healing. You're clearly low iq and you should fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Others gave helpful advice whilst you contributed nothing, you clearly don't understand the point of an elimination diet and yet you use the example of no one speaking about it publicly deeming it as irrelevant to healing. You're clearly low iq and you should fuck off

You've had PFS since last October and haven't fasted yet. You're clearly a bright one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you not fucking just read anything i wrote?? i said i was doing an elimination diet to clear out inflamation to understand which foods cause inflamation.... i didnt want to contaiminate the process by having a myriad of things going on while im deducting potential things that may harm me ie; supplements, herbs etc.... ive tried herbs recently and they all give me bad reactions, what the fuck kind of question is that man honestly
    I read everything you wrote. And all I see is moaning and excuses. You haven't followed one part of the program. Not one. Who told you to go on an elimination diet? Is that part of the protocol? No.

If you want to do it your way, fine. But don't come here bitching and moaning when you don't get the responses you are after.

And you say you react to everything. You haven't even tried pine pollen yet. That says it all really.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I read everything you wrote. And all I see is moaning and excuses. You haven't followed one part of the program. Not one. Who told you to go on an elimination diet? Is that part of the protocol? No.

If you want to do it your way, fine. But don't come here bitching and moaning when you don't get the responses you are after.

And you say you react to everything. You haven't even tried pine pollen yet. That says it all really.
    Same whiney bitch who can't follow directions, different username. They're all the same really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And all the helpful advice you received has already been set out on totalmaleoptimization.com and numerous times on this forum.

Again I ask. What is your purpose here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theres literally no excuses...

who told me to o on the elimination diet?..................... the elimination diet is literally just eliminating foods that causes an inflammatory response and deduct them from your diet.... thats literally what all of you have been doing... fucking moron, you srsly dont even know why youre hating on me, youre all just sheep, mob mentality hating on me. if i were to do everything you were doing, take herbs, juice, (WHICH I HAVE TRIED, I have done ALL OF THAT for MONTHS on end and no change...I did the juicing i did keto i did it all, still got infalamtory results, so i changed it up) me not having tried pinepollen yet, oh that says it all lmfao, fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

And all the helpful advice you received has already been set out on totalmaleoptimization.com and numerous times on this forum.

Again I ask. What is your purpose here?
    its pretty fucking self evident why im here spastic, you can reiterate "why r u here" all u want

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Same whiney bitch who can't follow directions, different username. They're all the same really.
    typical beta faggot jumping on the band wagon to hate on me lol, you dont even know what an elimination diet is and you're condemning the use of 1 when you literally fucking apply the same prinicipals of 1, retard sheep

and clearly i can follow instructions if i did everything that was asked of me stupid fuck,

the fact of the matter is, all you faggot pussys who are just talking shit telling me to follow the program dont even understand what im saying i swear maxout and swill are the only 2 that gave constructive feedback and weren't jumping on the bandwagon of "herp derp do the program thats all u gotta dooooOoo" its not that black and white when herbs FUCK YOU UP, when veges FUCK YOU UP, when most things FUCK YOU UP, they took the time to actually give something original and constructive, the rest of you are just judgemental idiots who cant even come from a place of understanding lool fuck off. i was clearly stating things that worked for me i was just asking for advice on where to go from there, i wanted to know what else i could do to branch out from that but nope...
    Last edited by xxLUK; 09-03-2017 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theres literally no excuses...

who told me to o on the elimination diet?..................... the elimination diet is literally just eliminating foods that causes an inflammatory response and deduct them from your diet.... thats literally what all of you have been doing... fucking moron, you srsly dont even know why youre hating on me, youre all just sheep, mob mentality hating on me. if i were to do everything you were doing, take herbs, juice, (WHICH I HAVE TRIED, I have done ALL OF THAT for MONTHS on end and no change...I did the juicing i did keto i did it all, still got infalamtory results, so i changed it up) me not having tried pinepollen yet, oh that says it all lmfao, fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

its pretty fucking self evident why im here spastic, you can reiterate "why r u here" all u want

- - - Updated - - -

typical beta faggot jumping on the band wagon to hate on me lol, you dont even know what an elimination diet is and you're condemning the use of 1 when you literally fucking apply the same prinicipals of 1, retard sheep

and clearly i can follow instructions if i did everything that was asked of me stupid fuck,

the fact of the matter is, all you faggot pussys who are just talking shit telling me to follow the program dont even understand what im saying i swear maxout and swill are the only 2 that gave constructive feedback and weren't jumping on the bandwagon of "herp derp do the program thats all u gotta dooooOoo" its not that black and white when herbs FUCK YOU UP, when veges FUCK YOU UP, when most things FUCK YOU UP, they took the time to actually give something original and constructive, the rest of you are just judgemental idiots who cant even come from a place of understanding lool fuck off. i was clearly stating things that worked for me i was just asking for advice on where to go from there, i wanted to know what else i could do to branch out from that but nope...
    You don't think I had / have the same problems with food? And other herbs that weren't on this protocol?

The feedback they gave you was exactly what has been set out on totalmaleoptimization.com.

What herbs have you used exactly?

And can't come from a place of understanding? I for one come from a place of understanding as good as anyone here. If anyone was worse than me, I'd be surprised.

To be honest, all your bitching and lashing out at everyone is what you expect to see on PH and solvepfs. If that's what you want to do where you will get sympathy from everyone, then go there.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Allllright....

Let's try and dial it back a bit fellas. No sense in jumping all over each other and name calling. It's pointless.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"