Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minoxidil induced PFS

zz
    Last edited by xxLUK; 09-04-2017 at 04:36 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Xxluk,

I've experienced some of the same side effects myself from saw palmetto. Follow CDs regimen. It has helped me out tremendously, especially after doing a 7 day juice feast. This really fixed my gut issues and has given me back good BM's.

You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.

Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minoxidil induced PFS

Im sorry to hear you got in this mess from minox.. It certainly has an effect on the androgen receptor according to studies (suppression) and maybe that is why is effective for hairloss like fin and dut and sp.
    Most people dont get heavily affected by minox and my guess is that your system was about to go down easily..i used minox too before fin, spironolactone and other stupid stuff like nizoral
    Shampoo. I was even using saw palmetto for a period. Things got down after a couple of fin pills so i guess i ve messed my body with all these substances before fin and fin was just the fatality in all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. I've heard of anecdotes of your situation before but you're the first person I've interacted with that has this situation. There's plenty of great information on this site - form a recovery protocol using that information that works for you and then set it and forget it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Im sorry to hear you got in this mess from minox.. It certainly has an effect on the androgen receptor according to studies (suppression) and maybe that is why is effective for hairloss like fin and dut and sp.
    Most people dont get heavily affected by minox and my guess is that your system was about to go down easily..i used minox too before fin, spironolactone and other stupid stuff like nizoral
    Shampoo. I was even using saw palmetto for a period. Things got down after a couple of fin pills so i guess i ve messed my body with all these substances before fin and fin was just the fatality in all this.

Thank you for believing my situation bro, it means a lot because many people brushed me off telling me it was in my head, haha these things are far beyond what my head could dream of... and I see you are well read on minoxidil, I am extremely impressed. I am so sorry to hear you are in this unfortunate club, but we will live to fight another day. I am looking for friends to talk to and support for this journey. I would love to add you guys on skype and we can exchange strategies and check up on how each other are doing

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Welcome. I've heard of anecdotes of your situation before but you're the first person I've interacted with that has this situation. There's plenty of great information on this site - form a recovery protocol using that information that works for you and then set it and forget it.
    Thank you bro, yes I wish I had read those anecdotes before blindly dressing my head in such poison, not to worry, I am stronger than it is As I said earlier, I'd like to keep in close contact with you guys, it would be helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonBalls View Post
    Hi Xxluk,

I've experienced some of the same side effects myself from saw palmetto. Follow CDs regimen. It has helped me out tremendously, especially after doing a 7 day juice feast. This really fixed my gut issues and has given me back good BM's.

You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.

Good luck
    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement bro, reading that sentiment "You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.
    "

you are a light that shines in my starless sky, giving me some added hope, it means a lot, especially in a state like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome. I've been there myself so I know exactly how you feel. Read everything these guys have posted on this forum. They know far more then I do. I'm just simply following the steps they provided.

Also, what they say is true and I know this is easier said than done when you are in the early stages but, do your best to not overthink and stress out about what you're going through. Accept that you have damaged your body and know that you have the ability to heal.

I keep telling myself I'm okay and will only get better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small update and/or piece of information; I noticed ever since I got PFS from minoxidil, my beard growth is x2 or maybe even x3 faster than it used to be. I spoke to 2-3 other guys who got PFS from minoxidil and they vouched that their beards grow way faster also. Do some people with PFS from propecia get increased beard growth or majority have slowed down?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minoxidil induced PFS

You ll see a lot of crazy stuff in your body with pfs. Its constantly changing as it tries to find balance.
    From my expereience with this thing i would advice you to relax, stick to a plan, go on with your life and hope for the best.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get your mind off the negatives. Stop reading horror stories, and up on the side effects of pfs. Start focusing on the positive and reading all the goodness that comes with healing. It's a marathon and not a sprint, and all starts with a posotive mind set.

Secondly, get your diet sorted. A healthy balanced diet is just as crucial and most important for the long term.

Read up on CDN's protocol and follow it. I'm gearing up to run a longer cycle of his herb ptotocol over here.

In addition, Pine Bark Extract+L-Citrulline and Resveratrol(Sustain Alpha) have been the most effective long term for my errection quality. I can get more into this if you would like.

I also have begun to find Cordyceps Militaris to be extremely healing towards my body. Best adaptogen I have used to date.

EDIT: Avoid hormones/PHs for a while. I know they play a part in the CDN protocol, but are far from the most important part and really is not crucial to your recovery. There will be a time and place if you ever do choose so.

And for what its worth: My PFS like symptoms came about from abusing Prohormones in my late teens. We are all here trying to recover from fucking up our bodies. If it counts towards some hope, I am completely recovered, or close enough to it. Time and healthy lifestyle were the most important.
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 10-05-2016 at 10:31 PM.