User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    you do realize not everyone here are expierencing rashes all over their entire body from almost ALL foods, right? everyone says to do an elemination diet to get rid understand which foods to eat ad which not to eat,

clearly i cant do the fucking program if all the things on the program give me problems.... thats the entire reason im asking for help.... its like im talking to a wall

- - - Updated - - -

thx bro 2 week water fast you think? i think juice feast is out of the question, ill do the water fast then and see how i go, thanks for feedback bro
    Yes. 2 week water fast. Or at least, a minimum of one week. Do something to reset your insides. Just be aware, doing a two week water fast at home is not advised - not to say people haven't done them, but it's best to be medically supervised.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yes. 2 week water fast. Or at least, a minimum of one week. Do something to reset your insides. Just be aware, doing a two week water fast at home is not advised - not to say people haven't done them, but it's best to be medically supervised.
    would a 1 week waterfast be safe to do at home then?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would a 1 week waterfast be safe to do at home then?
    I water fasted for three days prior to actually starting the protocol with a seven day juice feast. From my experience, I think I could've went the rest of the week on water fast when I had tried it.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I water fasted for three days prior to actually starting the protocol with a seven day juice feast. From my experience, I think I could've went the rest of the week on water fast when I had tried it.
    what do u think about after the water fast, should i just go on keto diet with all the things that give me zero inflamation? how long you think i should continue that before slowly introducing new foods?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do u think about after the water fast, should i just go on keto diet with all the things that give me zero inflamation? how long you think i should continue that before slowly introducing new foods?
    Look up online some proper refeeding schedules/diets. There's information out there to help. I can't remember the exact website I used when I finished my juice feast. Just do a little research and try to find the one that you think your body will agree with.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look up online some proper refeeding schedules/diets. There's information out there to help. I can't remember the exact website I used when I finished my juice feast. Just do a little research and try to find the one that you think your body will agree with.
    cheers mate, absolute legend i really appreciate having genuine feedback, not retarded cookie cutter replies as people blindly just regurgitate shit that cdnuts says without even reading the content of my posts. thanks a million
    Last edited by xxLUK; 09-03-2017 at 07:27 PM.