Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
hey guys ive run into a bit of an issue. for a while ive been on ketogenic diet, almond butter as main fat source and beef as protein source. however i noticed i cant tolerate the almonds anymore, they make me feel lazy and depressed/low sex drive/ED/stupid.

ive tried experimenting with other oils, animal fats, fatty meats (lamb, beef mince) all same result, HOWEVER when i eat lean meat only with no other additional fats/carbs my sex drive goes up, mood goes up, energy goes up... however a protein only diet doesnt seem sustainable? i need to gain more weight. im stuck right now. seems like gallbladder problems, has anyone run into such an issue and if so how did you remedy it?

i read an article about how my gallbladder isnt producing enough juices and suggested ox bile/bitters.

any suggestions?
olive oil and grass fed butter are my friends in keto. yeah too much nuts also makes me feel shit. the only ones i do are macademia i shred them and put them on meat and melted gress fed butter and brazil nuts i'll have 3-6 because they're amazing for test.

once in a while i'll have roasted cashews. but macademia and brazil are king of nuts for male health.

grass fed butter is amazing for test. if u cant find it get organic and melt it on your meats. makes it taste delicious too