Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
Get your mind off the negatives. Stop reading horror stories, and up on the side effects of pfs. Start focusing on the positive and reading all the goodness that comes with healing. It's a marathon and not a sprint, and all starts with a posotive mind set.

Secondly, get your diet sorted. A healthy balanced diet is just as crucial and most important for the long term.

Read up on CDN's protocol and follow it. I'm gearing up to run a longer cycle of his herb ptotocol over here.

In addition, Pine Bark Extract+L-Citrulline and Resveratrol(Sustain Alpha) have been the most effective long term for my errection quality. I can get more into this if you would like.

I also have begun to find Cordyceps Militaris to be extremely healing towards my body. Best adaptogen I have used to date.

EDIT: Avoid hormones/PHs for a while. I know they play a part in the CDN protocol, but are far from the most important part and really is not crucial to your recovery. There will be a time and place if you ever do choose so.

And for what its worth: My PFS like symptoms came about from abusing Prohormones in my late teens. We are all here trying to recover from fucking up our bodies. If it counts towards some hope, I am completely recovered, or close enough to it. Time and healthy lifestyle were the most important.
recovering from prohormones is different from recovering from PFS, is it not? Yeah i've been focusing on the positive stories and the recovery stories too. Thank you for your positive outlook. just finding it difficult go on with my life when im void of interests and passion. thank you for your input my bro