Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Dude,

Let me break it down for you. The way I'm reading you, it seems that you think you're going to magically have a libido again after a few weeks of cycling a few herbs. This doesn't work like that. This program is a long game program that fixes you from the bottom up, inside out. It's not going to happen over night, so you can put those thoughts down right away. This is a lifestyle change commitment. Think months and years, not weeks. You need to ride the ebb and flow of healing. You're going to be up, and down, over and over and over again. As long as the general trend is upward movement, and it will be, you're going to be okay.

The other thing I can't account for is the quality of your herbs....you're all the way on the otherside of the planet and I know you aren't able to get the exact stuff that I recommend. That being said, if you're doing everything else as recommended (which for some reason I doubt you are) the quality of the herbs won't be that big of a factor. When I started doing this, I didn't have access to good quality stuff either, but it still worked for me because I had diet, training, emotional poise and other supplementation correctly in place

I know it's hard to do now, but you need to relax, breathe (look into the Wim Hof method.....it's free, and it works...) and you need to get your shit in place and then set it, and forget it. Go about your life. Coming here and blowing up the forum and chatbox with questions many of these guys aren't going to have answers to simply because it's NOT A PROPECIA FORUM isn't going to win you any friends. They are just nice enough to let there be a subsection here. Let's respect it.
Cheers mate for the reply, yeah I've come to realize it's not a quick fix. My next post will be when I have everything down that you recommended. I didn't mean to blow up the chat or come off as annoying bro, I am grateful for this section and the community that comes with it.

Thank you for your encouraging words and sternness on the matter. You breaking that down for me helped kind of shift my perception more, I thought I saw this as being a "long" journey, but no matter how I slice it, I keep getting frustrated with my lack of results, which indirectly shows...I'm not approaching it the way I should be. So thank you. You guys won't be hearing from me for a while, but may I ask is the DHT prohormone imperative to use/cycle? I was reading maxout's post and I was impressed and intrigued by his results with his results. I understand prohormones are quite toxic on the liver, and that's the last thing I want to be harming. But perhaps I'm jumping ahead of my self and trying to learn how to sprint before I know how to crawl. Haha, anyways I'll update you and everyone else on my progress in a few months. Early Merry Christmas since I won't be here to say so