Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
I just wanted to chime in since me and xxLUK joined at the same time but I almost had a full recovery in June, that's from all the worst side effects and more to feeling/looking like I have never in my life. It was amazing but short-lived.

Since basically starting from 0 I have dropped all supplements and just focused on diet. It's very important you are avoiding foods that drop your body temp and cause allergenic symptoms like sneezing, post-nasal drip or any skin irritation like rashes or eczema. It's going to be very hard to fully recover if you are consuming foods that are causing irritation. Maybe dropping supplements for 6 months focus on getting your diet on point and when you feel you are at a good baseline add in herbs like pine pollen etc. I personally do cycle niacinimide once a month for just 2 days as an anti-fungal because fungus does seem to be a big part of the puzzle for me and surprisingly consuming pure refined sugar hasn't been a problem despite this. But I do believe diet and lifestyle alone will get me to recovery.

I made a post yesterday mentioning the foods I've been focusing on since essentially starting again and I do think a ray-peat style diet is good especially if you are really bad like I was as it focuses on easy to digest foods that don't irritate while maximizing nutrition, assuming you aren't lactose intolerant. It's been about 5 months which has felt like a lifetime but I've gone from barely being able to lift a fry pan to being able to think myself to an erection. Sensitivity is back and I could probably have sex and enjoy it. I get morning wood almost every morning. I don't focus on the sexual symptoms as I genuinely believe those are guaranteed to return if you can remove what is causing your body to be in such a down regulated state.

I won't be staying around so I did just want to say what has worked for me. It's nothing that hasn't been said a million times here before. I believe should nothing change I will be back to that 110% level in 6-12 months.
Congratulations.

When you feel the time is right, please come back and make a recovery post here. It would mean alot to the forum and would go a long way to helping those still suffering.

Great job man.