User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

New Recommendation

So I've been playing around with a new dosing scheme concerning shilijat resin Shilajit Resin - Guaranteed Potency - Lost Empire Herbs that I want to share.

I've been taking this DAILY for the past six weeks and have noticed a few benefits worth mentioning. I know this is outside of my rotation protocol, but it is with reason that I decided to try this. Shilijat is loaded with bioavailable minerals that are needed for the myriad of enzymatic reactions that make life possible. Seeing as we are constantly being stripped of these minerals just as a function of daily life, you can never have enough of them stocked up. To me, this alone is a fantastic enough reason to supplement with this everyday, just the same as you would with magnesium. These minerals are in constant demand and when you run low or run out, problems easily arise.

Shilijat isn't really an herb moreso then a substance. It's actually considered a food, and as such with food, the more regularly you take it, the more the benefits actually accumulate.

So I've noticed that over the past six weeks I've been getting a considerable boost from my regular herb rotating protocol which is surprising, seeing as I don't really "feel" the herbs much anymore because I'm operating at such a high baseline. I feel great on the daily and my hormones are cruising at a nice level. I've actually been able to lower my herb doses to about half the recommended dosage, sometimes less. As you continue on with the protocol, you'll notice that you don't need as much to get the same response because over time, with continued use, AND continued rotation, the herbs actually become MORE effective. I'm not sure why this happens scientifically, but the guys over at Lost Empire herbs confirmed this. Your herb stash actually ends up lasting a long, long time once your body gets in the groove.

So, I was surprised that despite these lower doses, and because of my baseline, I was actually feeling a "kick" from the herbs again. It was very strange. I actually had to back down even further on some of them because my libido was really starting to get annoying. I didn't really get it how I was reacting so strongly to something as low as a quarter dose of certain herbs.

So while I was talking to Lost Empire about this, I mentioned what I was doing with the shilijat. And they confirmed again, that by taking the shilijat daily, I was in fact increasing the effect of ALL the other herbs I was rotating! They even went as far as saying that people who take pharmaceuticals should be very careful when supplementing with shilijat because shilijat increases the effect of ANYTHING you take it with!

I thought this was phenomenal and it exactly mirrored my experiences over the past six weeks.

So, if you have the budget, or even better, have the shilijat, try taking it daily for the next couple of weeks and see what happens. This stuff is super concentrated, so you don't need much. Something the size of a pea or less will do the trick. For you guys on a budget, or just for those who are looking to get more of a kick out of their current regimen, this little hack will foot the bill.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been trying this everyday too, and so far I've experienced the same kinda upkick in response from other herbs.

Unfortunately I got the powder this time and it tastes like pure horseshit....Probably gonna by the resin and just chalk up the powder as a loss. Washing it down with water makes for a shilajit juice......Gross.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I've been trying this everyday too, and so far I've experienced the same kinda upkick in response from other herbs.

Unfortunately I got the powder this time and it tastes like pure horseshit....Probably gonna by the resin and just chalk up the powder as a loss. Washing it down with water makes for a shilajit juice......Gross.
    Right! It's crazy how it works. I thought the herbs I got from these latest batches were stronger or something....I didn't know what the hell was going on but knew something was up.

Man....that's a shame that you can't get it down. THAT bad? I wouldn't waste it though....I couldn't bring myself to throw out an herb....lol. They're too precious to me.

You gotta be able to force that shit down somehow? What about the toss and wash method?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shilijat pitch has thus far been the most immediately effective "herb" I've taken when combating PFS. During the worst part of my crash, taking this one would make my days bearable. So, I'll certainly try taking it off rotation to use it every day. I'll let you know how it goes!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would the powder give the same effect as the resin? I have the powder and don't mind the taste.
    Should I take it everyday for long periods or just for a couple weeks?

Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So shilajit and pine pollen are two you can take everyday, on top of an already existing rotation. Good stuff! From my experiences in life, it always seemed like the WORSE something tastes, then its probably good for you. lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Shilijat pitch has thus far been the most immediately effective "herb" I've taken when combating PFS. During the worst part of my crash, taking this one would make my days bearable. So, I'll certainly try taking it off rotation to use it every day. I'll let you know how it goes!
    The pitch is actually my favorite but they don't make it anymore.....so, I settled for the next best thing, which is the resin. I actually started this experiment out with the pitch and moved into taking the resin once my pitch got used up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Would the powder give the same effect as the resin? I have the powder and don't mind the taste.
    Should I take it everyday for long periods or just for a couple weeks?

Thanks
    It is supposedly the same substance, so technically, yes. But in my experience, the resin or pitch is the strongest stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    So shilajit and pine pollen are two you can take everyday, on top of an already existing rotation. Good stuff! From my experiences in life, it always seemed like the WORSE something tastes, then its probably good for you. lol
    Yes, exactly.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-14-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah def my favorite, right below pine pollen. Shilajit is one of the only ones that act strong in the mitochondria at a cellular level (via ATP production, similar to magnesium) so very good for metabolism (lowers prolactin/serotonin) too. My top three are:

Pine pollen
    Shilajit
    Ant extract

I like ashwaganda too though but I would say not on my top three.
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-14-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be trying this combo for a few weeks to see how it goes.

Strange thing is that I wondering these past few days, if a certain combination of herbs may give
    faster/stronger/better improvements for some of us. I was thinking the combination of herbs may act on
    different pathways simultaneously and cause an increase of effects that may not be there when taken one at a time.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    I'll be trying this combo for a few weeks to see how it goes.

Strange thing is that I wondering these past few days, if a certain combination of herbs may give
    faster/stronger/better improvements for some of us. I was thinking the combination of herbs may act on
    different pathways simultaneously and cause an increase of effects that may not be there when taken one at a time.
    With certain substances such as the pine pollen and the shilijat, as stated, they are considered more of a food then an actual herb. So taking them daily doesn't present the same problems as taking an herb daily.

You can certainly play around with dosing two, three or even four herbs on the same day. I've done combinations of 6 or more in a day. But you just have to be careful with the tolerance issue.

Whatever you do, just make sure you have AT LEAST a week between dosing HERBS. If you wanted to run stacks of two or three a day, just follow the dosing scheme that allows proper time off between doses. One of my favorite stacks is Tribulus, Tongkat and shilijat. Alpha power doesn't even begin to describe the way this combo makes me feel.

You can try running them for longer obviously, but you don't want to be in a situation where the magic fades. You want to get that kick each and everytime you dose.

I've just really been loving the shilijat lately. There is a saying in ayurvedic medicine that if you take shilijat for 12 years straight, you will gain another 12 years of life. Not sure how scientific that is, but it is certainly a testament to the perceived power of that substance. There is a reason it's called the "destroyer of weakness and conqueror of mountains." Stacking it with ANY herb is going to bring out the best of that herb.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-14-2017 at 04:55 PM.