Every forum has em' by the hundreds, we might as well get one started here.

Post up some of your favorite routines you have done and what the results were. I've personally only tried a few, my favorite so far being, DoggCrapp Training. It' pretty gnarly on my CNS, I have no clue how natural guys can stay on it for long periods of time however, I have put on a decent amount of mass and increased strength quite a bit as well. I just finished up reading 5/3/1 and am debating giving that a go or I may just do my own thing for a bit.

IMO, it doesn't really matter what routine you go with, as long as the base fundamentals revolve around progressing. I don't understand how people say they don't use a log book, there is no possible way I would be able to track each and every one of my lifts - weights, rep count, etc from week to week by memory.

I personally am also a firm believer in doing cardio which was one of my major beefs with DC. The problem with DC Training and cardio is that anything outside of walking in the morning (fasted state, on off days) is not recommended and for me not physically possible (I tried). I'm looking forward to switching up my routine so I can incorporate some HIIT back in the mix. I love my sprints and pushes lol!!

Anyways that's my 2 cents. I'm looking forward to hearing others thoughts, especially since I'm getting ready to switch it up myself.