User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SUP3R-DHEA vs Dermacrine

So thought I'd try to kick up some discussion about this. Dermacrine has always been widely praised by many on this forum, myself included. It's great for a simple yet effective general boost. Now Olympus Labs has recently released a similar product they call SUP3R-DHEA. Main differences are OL's product is a bit higher on the DHEA and pregnenolone; and where Dermacrine has Resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone, SUP3R-DHEA has Osthole and Acacetin respectively. I don't know much about Osthole or Acacetin but they appear to be added for some estrogen control, libido support, and general health much like the Res and 7,8 benz in Dermacrine. Prices of the two products are similar depending on the retailer. I'll be running one of these stacked with some R-Andro/epiandro in the spring. I always loved stacking Androhard and Dermacrine back in the day, very "athletic" stack as I liked to call it, great for an overall performance boost.

Anyway, here's a comparison:

Dermacrine

SUP3R-DHEA

What do you guys think?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havn't tried Super-Dhea yet, have a couple of bottles on it's way.
    Have always been a big fan of Dermacrine but I will give OL's new baby a try. On paper it looks good and you van get away with a quite low dose if you just count on Dhea and Pregnenolone.
    Will probably run it with some Sustain alpha on the side just to get my Resveratrol :-).

Otherwise I agree to stack it with Epiandro. Nice stack! And if you add Ostarine to that you are quite golden.
    Feelgood cycle with descent results, and easy recovery!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ostarine is a no-go for me, gave me terrible sides. Let us know what you think of the SUP3R-DHEA. The only complaints I've really seen so far is the carrier can be a bit runny and some people don't feel the pump bottle is the most accurate. Other than that seems like it's getting decent feedback. I believe OL is working on improving the carrier and some guys are using an oral syringe to get better measurements before applying.

I've still got several months before I'll be running that cycle so maybe there'll be more good feedback on OL's product between now and then. If not, I'll probably just go with the old faithful Dermacrine.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Any of you guys want dermacrine I have a brand new bottle and one with quarter of the product left. I'll ship them both for $40.00.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Any of you guys want dermacrine I have a brand new bottle and one with quarter of the product left. I'll ship them both for $40.00.
    I may, I'll need to see how my funds are at the end of the month.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    I may, I'll need to see how my funds are at the end of the month.
    It's here. Just let me know.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"