User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54
  1. #41
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had a horrible reaction to either Betaine HCL or something during the juice feast during the 2 days. My cognitive sides have doubled, and I feel like I am in a dream world. I have had progressive accumulation of fatty, rubbery tissue all over my body. I've searched for hope, that some guys with these physical tissue and total body aromitization symptoms do recover, but I've seen none. My entire endocrine system is unresponsive. I appreciate the outline of the protocol man, my system is just too unstable for anything. I tried to get better man, I asked many questions but I was trying.

  2. #42
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    I have had a horrible reaction to either Betaine HCL or something during the juice feast during the 2 days. My cognitive sides have doubled, and I feel like I am in a dream world. I have had progressive accumulation of fatty, rubbery tissue all over my body. I've searched for hope, that some guys with these physical tissue and total body aromitization symptoms do recover, but I've seen none. My entire endocrine system is unresponsive. I appreciate the outline of the protocol man, my system is just too unstable for anything. I tried to get better man, I asked many questions but I was trying.
    You don't try.....you just do.

    You're simply not following instructions properly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  3. #43
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should have done it sooner man, my body definitely can't handle the juice feast. I can't function.

  4. #44
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can I talk to you on Skype? I'm bad. If I could talk to you on the phone or something man. I know you have the site but I need help
    Last edited by DKnighten; 06-05-2019 at 08:22 AM.

  5. #45
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    I should have done it sooner man, my body definitely can't handle the juice feast. I can't function.
    It's called detox my man, and it can be absolutely brutal. But it just shows you have much garbage you have to get out of the way for a proper functioning system. Can you give yourself some down time? You gotta do the cleanse, especially if you're that bad off. It's a must for recovery.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  6. #46
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    can I talk to you on Skype? I'm bad. If I could talk to you on the phone or something man. I know you have the site but I need help
    My time is very limited and I'm only going to regurgitate everything on the site. Phone calls are expensive. Gotta keep it that way. Nothing personal. I give all the info for free on the site and this forum.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  7. #47
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    I have had a horrible reaction to either Betaine HCL or something during the juice feast during the 2 days. My cognitive sides have doubled, and I feel like I am in a dream world. I have had progressive accumulation of fatty, rubbery tissue all over my body. I've searched for hope, that some guys with these physical tissue and total body aromitization symptoms do recover, but I've seen none. My entire endocrine system is unresponsive. I appreciate the outline of the protocol man, my system is just too unstable for anything. I tried to get better man, I asked many questions but I was trying.
    And, you shouldn't be taking anything during the cleanse......nothing. Just juice and water.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  8. #48
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the stress of making it all on top of school. There aren't any juice bars near me or anything.

  9. #49
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    It's the stress of making it all on top of school. There aren't any juice bars near me or anything.
    Yeah I had to take a week off when I feasted because I couldn't go to class due to the anxiety and terror I felt. In fact, I could barely leave the house for the first month after crashing.

    Four months later, I graduated, and am doing quite a bit better with my PFS. Just keep pushing forward when it's tough man. I felt really bad during the feast too, but after it was complete I felt a big reduction in anxiety, along with a slight reduction in brain fog too. For me, diving in with blind faith has paid off.

  10. #50
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah I had to take a week off when I feasted because I couldn't go to class due to the anxiety and terror I felt. In fact, I could barely leave the house for the first month after crashing.

    Four months later, I graduated, and am doing quite a bit better with my PFS. Just keep pushing forward when it's tough man. I felt really bad during the feast too, but after it was complete I felt a big reduction in anxiety, along with a slight reduction in brain fog too. For me, diving in with blind faith has paid off.
    It's difficult to do...the whole blind faith thing, but the ones that do it always get results. The thing now is that there are alot of examples of other people doing it so hopefully that makes it easier for others to trust the process.

    How long have you been at it? 100%?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •