User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD, what about organic pressed juices sold at grocery stores? They sit in plastic for a while but claim to have no added sugars, etc.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's difficult to do...the whole blind faith thing, but the ones that do it always get results. The thing now is that there are alot of examples of other people doing it so hopefully that makes it easier for others to trust the process.

How long have you been at it? 100%?
    I've been on the protocol 95% since February, and did large parts of it starting in early January. I say I'm doing 95% because I rotate 16 herbs instead of 21, and I don't take all the sleep supplements. The rest is dialed in to the point where I question if I'm even doing anything to recover since it's so second nature, haha.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    CD, what about organic pressed juices sold at grocery stores? They sit in plastic for a while but claim to have no added sugars, etc.
    yeah would love to know this too. if they're cool for feasting purposes i'd love to do like a month long feast lol just for the benefits. i did a week long one before starting the protocol and making the juice was the worst part of it

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    yeah would love to know this too. if they're cool for feasting purposes i'd love to do like a month long feast lol just for the benefits. i did a week long one before starting the protocol and making the juice was the worst part of it
    Most of the time these juices are not completely fresh as they don't have a shelf life. They have to add something to them so they keep for longer then 24 hours, which is the longest viable time of fresh made juices. Not too mention the cost. On the feast you have to drink 4-6 quarts daily. Purchasing already made juices is going to be cost prohibitive for most.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"