User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery plan and questions

I have quite a list of symptoms that started after taking some beta-sitosterol containing supplements, and also no longer respond to androgens, so I can only assume that this is some pfs type problem.

These symptoms include:
    -no libido
    -ED
    -Apathy, loss of emotions, social and motivational problems, lack of interest and enjoyment
    -10+kg fat gain independant of diet and exercise (I was naturally lean before)
    -puffy/chubby/emasculated face (this one is killing me, I used to like the way I looked)
    -mental and physical fatigue
    -unrefreshing sleep, I feel like hell unless I get atleast 10-11 hours
    -bad brain fog
    -worsened anxiety
    -muscle pain
    -Some Muscle wasting
    -gyno

My current recovery plan involves:
    -circadian rythm: early to bed early to rise
    -getting alot of sunlight
    -mindset and stress: mindfulness+metta meditation - atleast 1 hour/day
    -intermittant fasting & paleo type diet: 1-2 meals/day, probs in the morning for convenience
    -exercise: cardio + weights 2-5 times a week depending on my muscle & joint pains
    -alcohol/caffeine/narcotic avoidance
    -tribulus/tongkat/maybe other herbal libido boosters
    -Basic vitamins/minerals
    -being patient

As for my questions:
    -Has anyone had trouble with creatine? I'd like to start taking it but some people from the propeciahelp forum say that it caused them to crash
    -Likewise anyone had troubles with Maca? I'm scared of this one because it contains beta-sitosterol
    -I notice a theme being put forward here is that chemical solutions don't lead to lasting or even meaningful recoveries, Is using growth hormone peptides to help with sleep, muscle pain, and the physique benefits a bad idea? As far as I've read they don't cause any shutdown so you can stop whenever
    - As I've been struggling alot with motivations and doing things lately I'm stuck thinking that forcing myself to do healthy and productive things when all i really feel like doing is lying down and reading will end up with me burning out and stressed to the max which would be counterproductive, any thoughts on this?
    -Is doing a fast necessary? I'm scared of losing what muscle I have left

I would love some tips and suggestions, and any encouragement you can manage would help more than you know.
    Last edited by t14; 11-22-2016 at 07:55 PM.