User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The article was copied as written by Eric, so that is why the wait before application is present.

I compeltely agree as well, however. I use my hcg from the begining of a cycle, and I use it with every cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any info on the effects of hcg on-cycle, on fertility ?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Scally's Power PCT protocol, it appears that HCG and clomid/tamox are all used concurrently. thoughts on this? seems to go against what eric is saying-- in my reading of his article one would want to discontinue HCG at least a few half-lives before starting any SERM

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Is there any info on the effects of hcg on-cycle, on fertility ?
    Not really. Studies generally are not done regarding effects while someone is using steroids. In theory, it should help with fertility.

Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    In Scally's Power PCT protocol, it appears that HCG and clomid/tamox are all used concurrently. thoughts on this? seems to go against what eric is saying-- in my reading of his article one would want to discontinue HCG at least a few half-lives before starting any SERM

Two different minds, two different approaches. However one thing you must consider is they are both trying to accomplish different things. Eric is demonstrating how to use HCG to prevent a difficult PCT and make the recovery transition easier. Scally is demonstrating how to use hCG to recover testosterone levels in an already hypogonadal patient (was on cycle and had not used on cycle therapy).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with most of what Eric has said but disagree with a couple of points.

1. Eric has said to start HCG 14 days after your first injection, we know that LH can reach baseline within 3 days of your first injection of testosterone from this point on the testes are either not receiving any or hardly any LH and HCG would preserve their function.

2. Eric also stated to drop HCG 14 days before you finish your cycle again i dont think this is right if you take as little as 500mg test e per week this will stay active in your system for around 30 days, dropping below 3 active mg's per day around day 25 due to its ester length, that being the case you would want to run your HCG until all steroids have cleared your system even just 14-21 days post your last injection will be more beneficial, it's like running a race and then 10 yards from the line start walking.

HCG is fine to use when steroids are clearing the system hell many people use it only in post cycle which is far worse than on cycle use.

250IU 2x per week once compounded in your system is actually the perfect dose it is equal to 94% of a normal males LH production for a week.

My recommendation which has been used by many guys with great success is to run HCG from day 1 @ 250IU 2x per week continue this dose for 2-3 weeks post your last injection for enanthate esters, if using propionate HCG can be used for 7-10 days past your last injection.

7 Days after the last injection the use of res100/tococaps can begin and 6-8 weeks post your last injection get a blood test done to confirm if you have recovered.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    I agree with most of what Eric has said but disagree with a couple of points.

1. Eric has said to start HCG 14 days after your first injection, we know that LH can reach baseline within 3 days of your first injection of testosterone from this point on the testes are either not receiving any or hardly any LH and HCG would preserve their function.

2. Eric also stated to drop HCG 14 days before you finish your cycle again i dont think this is right if you take as little as 500mg test e per week this will stay active in your system for around 30 days, dropping below 3 active mg's per day around day 25 due to its ester length, that being the case you would want to run your HCG until all steroids have cleared your system even just 14-21 days post your last injection will be more beneficial, it's like running a race and then 10 yards from the line start walking.

HCG is fine to use when steroids are clearing the system hell many people use it only in post cycle which is far worse than on cycle use.

250IU 2x per week once compounded in your system is actually the perfect dose it is equal to 94% of a normal males LH production for a week.

My recommendation which has been used by many guys with great success is to run HCG from day 1 @ 250IU 2x per week continue this dose for 2-3 weeks post your last injection for enanthate esters, if using propionate HCG can be used for 7-10 days past your last injection.

7 Days after the last injection the use of res100/tococaps can begin and 6-8 weeks post your last injection get a blood test done to confirm if you have recovered.
    i read the article a while ago, and must say, lack the patience to do it again, but i thought he recommended to start couple of days within cycle and if you don't, to do a "pre-load" sorta dose, to kick start them testies. but like i said, i may be way off the mark remembering what i read.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I the article he mentioned this as an AAS cycle specifically. But I'm assuming there would still be benefits to running hcg if it was a ph cycle instead? I know their are differences between the two, but phs have the potential to have very similar effects to the testes, correct?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    I know I the article he mentioned this as an AAS cycle specifically. But I'm assuming there would still be benefits to running hcg if it was a ph cycle instead? I know their are differences between the two, but phs have the potential to have very similar effects to the testes, correct?
    Yes, it can be run with PH's as well, for same reasons. One can go without if thinks that there will be not shutdown or reduce number of Leydig cells.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read that hcg is supposed to be injected into the subcutaneous fat in your abdomen, but it seems like that is mostly for fat loss. Does the same apply for an AAS/PH cycle, or would you inject into the muscle tissue?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: HCG - Unraveled: HCG Guide by Eric Potratz

Quote Originally Posted by Swolesaurus View Post
    I've read that hcg is supposed to be injected into the subcutaneous fat in your abdomen, but it seems like that is mostly for fat loss. Does the same apply for an AAS/PH cycle, or would you inject into the muscle tissue?
    Hcg is not injected subcutaneously for the sake of fat loss. It is just not necessary to inject it intramuscularly, so a small needle+shallow depth=ease of injection.

AAS typically are injected intramuscularly, though a few of us have experimented with subcutaneous injection, and it works fine. PHs are not injected, they are taken orally or transdermally.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-25-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.