User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to chime in with my own endorsement for hCG. I recently did a cycle of PN's Pro Gear for four weeks and eight weeks of 4ad/1-androsterone. Because methylsten shut me down hard the last time I ran UD, and realizing it's a harsh DS that can zero out your test, I decided some hCG was appropriate.

Testicles stayed full, sex drive was good throughout and recovery during PCT has been a breeze thus far. No loss of sex drive or erectile ability after this cycle is a huge plus. For a few days after the last UD run, I couldn't keep function downstairs to save my life. hCG use has been a night and day difference. I ran it from week 1 at 250IU 2x weekly and gave the necessary clearing time before PCT. I'll never go without it again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPR, did you log your run with pro-gear? Just wondering how your blood look pre and post cycle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    FPR, did you log your run with pro-gear? Just wondering how your blood look pre and post cycle
    Ran Pro Gear for four weeks.

Did eight weeks of 1-andro and 4 ad.

I, unfortunately, can't afford blood work right now. Playing it by ear.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Hcg is not injected subcutaneously for the sake of fat loss. It is just not necessary to inject it intramuscularly, so a small needle+shallow depth=ease of injection.

AAS typically are injected intramuscularly, though a few of us have experimented with subcutaneous injection, and it works fine. PHs are not injected, they are taken orally or transdermally.
    I guess I should have been more clear with my question. I meant would you inject hcg differently (i.e. into the muscle tissue) while on an AAS or PH cycle? It sounds like the answer is no from what you're saying. So can you just inject hcg anywhere so long as it's not into a vein? I'm thinking of running a PH cycle of some sort in the next month or two. I just want to make sure I know how to use the hcg correctly.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolesaurus View Post
    I guess I should have been more clear with my question. I meant would you inject hcg differently (i.e. into the muscle tissue) while on an AAS or PH cycle? It sounds like the answer is no from what you're saying. So can you just inject hcg anywhere so long as it's not into a vein? I'm thinking of running a PH cycle of some sort in the next month or two. I just want to make sure I know how to use the hcg correctly.
    I've been doing it IM (intra muscular or into the muscle tissue if you will) on this last cycle. SubQ might absorb a tad slower and that seems to be the only difference if I understand things right. So I'd say you can either do a Sub Cutaneous injection (under the skin) or an IM and you should have the desired effects just the same. That is my understanding anyway
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I inject it SubQ into the belly. Just pinch a fold of skin at the stomach and stick yourself at a downward angle and push the plunger. Easy as pie. Just use an insulin pin for SubQ.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I just go subQ, never had a reason to try IM. That said I dislike subq injections for than IM, SubQ seems to pinch alot more than IM for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't feel an insulin pin on SubQ at all, whereas when I pin Vitneurin (B vitamin complex) I feel the stick slightly but the injection aches and stings.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I can't feel an insulin pin on SubQ at all, whereas when I pin Vitneurin (B vitamin complex) I feel the stick slightly but the injection aches and stings.
    Yeah its strange for me since most stay the same. I am religious about pins too, in that I only use brand name and fresh needles every time. For whatever reason though they get me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I inject it SubQ into the belly. Just pinch a fold of skin at the stomach and stick yourself at a downward angle and push the plunger. Easy as pie. Just use an insulin pin for SubQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Yeah I just go subQ, never had a reason to try IM. That said I dislike subq injections for than IM, SubQ seems to pinch alot more than IM for me.
    Thanks for the input.