User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i have Pregnyl 5000 IU in 2 ampules: 1 is the powder and the water ampule

how to divide it into smaller doses like 500 IU per week?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    so i have Pregnyl 5000 IU in 2 ampules: 1 is the powder and the water ampule

how to divide it into smaller doses like 500 IU per week?
    http://www.swolesource.com/forum/hum...ple-guide.html

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long will HCG last in the fridge after it's been reconstituted? I have some that's been in my fridge for a few months that I've been using for my current epi-andro/epi-tren cycle (I'm two weeks in). Would it have lost its efficacy or is it still good?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember correctly, I think its good for 4-6 weeks properly stored in the fridge. Thats all the longer I have used 1 vial is 6 weeks.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    If I remember correctly, I think its good for 4-6 weeks properly stored in the fridge. Thats all the longer I have used 1 vial is 6 weeks.
    Sounds like I need to order a new vial! Should I increase the dosage since my first couple injections were basically useless? I've been doing 250cc twice a week.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolesaurus View Post
    Sounds like I need to order a new vial! Should I increase the dosage since my first couple injections were basically useless? I've been doing 250cc twice a week.
    Sorry man, I couldn't copy and paste the quote from the first post but there is a formula for a late start. Ive done that once and I was good to go.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a friend come to me yesterday about his cycle. I asked him if the hcg ran out I gave him and where he got more....He fuckin didnt...so he's been about 5-6 months without hcg(LH)

So would it be right, based on this guide. "kick starting” dosage by multiplying 40iu x days of LH absence. (ie. 40iu x 60 days = 2400iu HCG dose)

To tell him to do a 4-5k then wait 7 days, do another 4-5k shot wait 7 days then do another 4-5k shot. Then 7 days later continue with a normal maintenance dose of 100iu ED like suggested in the guide?

I don't wanna fuck him over more than he may have done himself. What do you guys think? Sound like a solid plan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I had a friend come to me yesterday about his cycle. I asked him if the hcg ran out I gave him and where he got more....He fuckin didnt...so he's been about 5-6 months without hcg(LH)

So would it be right, based on this guide. "kick starting” dosage by multiplying 40iu x days of LH absence. (ie. 40iu x 60 days = 2400iu HCG dose)

To tell him to do a 4-5k then wait 7 days, do another 4-5k shot wait 7 days then do another 4-5k shot. Then 7 days later continue with a normal maintenance dose of 100iu ED like suggested in the guide?

I don't wanna fuck him over more than he may have done himself. What do you guys think? Sound like a solid plan?
    He needs to do a proper re-start now, outlined here.....however you should replace the Nolva/Clomid with something like Aromasin in a low dose.

http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/pct-post-cycle-therapy-oct-on-cycle-therapy/3033-power-pct-program.html
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt he's gonna get off cycle if I tell him to. BUT!! I will pass this on to him. If he decides fuck you, I'm not getting off right now...should I just tell him to follow Eric Potratz protocol for resensitizing while on cycle?
    Thanks for the help though!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TS, Ill go out on a limb and give you one answer based on experience.

Eric is brilliant, so i can't dispute his info.

I for one, would imagine 2400iu in one shot is a bit, high...only because I believe in the desensitization theory.

With that being said and done, if it were me, I'd take my chances and do something smaller, even say 750iu or even 1250iu and do that every 4th day and maybe hit it for a few shots, say 3 or 4....

There are a million ways to do it, and more then one way works. I would say in my experience there is no factual way to put a number on an indvidual. My very own endocrinologists for years relied on my advice and "suggestions" to decide dosaging. It is virtually unknown.

For fertility issues, it seems 5K iu shots are the norm. But desensitization is not even considered. I'd personally rather be safe then sorry, but to each his own.

If he is mid stream in a cycle, i'd just have him do something small, 250iu 2x per week.

Granted I am not the only information on HCG..but I can tell u the dosages I named, I have seen them work in dozens of individuals over the past 15+ years very well.

I generally don't get into HCG discussions, bc truthfully, there are dozens of ways to do it. Good luck man.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP