User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant a week before cesation. But i didn't clarify what I meant, my bad. I stop my long esters 4 weeks out, run prop for 2 weeks out. Then strictly orals for the last 2 weeks. 1 week prior to that last week of oral only ends, I cease the HCG. Does that mesh better? I don't like HCG in pct because I assume like anything else, with exogenous hormones your body won't make any, or near as much. And the last 7 days is enough for the hcg to clear and I should essentially be ester free by then.

I think that should better clear it up, that way if I'm still doing something wrong. You can more easily pick apart where my flaws are so I can learn more!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I meant a week before cesation. But i didn't clarify what I meant, my bad. I stop my long esters 4 weeks out, run prop for 2 weeks out. Then strictly orals for the last 2 weeks. 1 week prior to that last week of oral only ends, I cease the HCG. Does that mesh better? I don't like HCG in pct because I assume like anything else, with exogenous hormones your body won't make any, or near as much. And the last 7 days is enough for the hcg to clear and I should essentially be ester free by then.

I think that should better clear it up, that way if I'm still doing something wrong. You can more easily pick apart where my flaws are so I can learn more!
    Sounds OK to me, you can go with HCG till 2-3 days before start of PCT, should be no problem at all. Good luck bro'.