Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

For all you DHT lovers, my buddy just came out with a new supplement that all PFS suffers could benefit from and is also right down the ally of all of us DHT lovers.

It's called 5a-DHP, a metabolite of progesterone that is not anti androgenic and can lower estrogen and prolactin (even at the receptor level) while increasing androgens like DHT and androsterone. It also has a positive feedback loop like pregnenolone and won't shut you down. It also will directly raise allopreg significantly.

I have been on it for the past 2 days and feel awesome on it. This is the only supplement I have been taking for the past month or so along with topical magnesium chloride.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...for-r-d.13743/

I wasn't going to post this cause I hate promoting supplements but this is one of the best things I tried since R andro.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-02-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've really felt positive results in just two days of taking? What kinds of things specifically?
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 12-02-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    For all you DHT lovers, my buddy just came out with a new supplement that all PFS suffers could benefit from and is also right down the ally of all of us DHT lovers.

It's called 5a-DHP, a metabolite of progesterone that is not anti androgenic and can lower estrogen and prolactin (even at the receptor level) while increasing androgens like DHT and androsterone. It also has a positive feedback loop like pregnenolone and won't shut you down. It also will directly raise allopreg significantly.

I have been on it for the past 2 days and feel awesome on it. This is the only supplement I have been taking for the past month or so along with topical magnesium chloride.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...for-r-d.13743/

I wasn't going to post this cause I hate promoting supplements but this is one of the best things I tried since R andro.
    What are you feeling from this?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Count me in to find out more on this as well......interesting.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    You've really felt positive results in just two days of taking? What kinds of things specifically?
    Yes, if you look in the forum thread that I posted to, you can see I have been logging it along with many other people. It's a direct metabolite so the effects happen immediate. It has an antidepressant effect, joints are drier, sleep like a rock, calmness/relaxation which is noticeable after 30 minutes of taking it, and increase in libido. It is probably the most effective thing I have taken to date. It also converts to the androgens we have been taking down stream so like DHT and androsterone. And of course the most important part it directly increases allopregnenolone significantly, which is from the anti depressant effect and relaxed type feeling. I guarantee this metabolite is why many people have recovered from progesterone.

5α-Dihydroprogesterone (5α-DHP) is a metabolite of progesterone through the action of the enzyme 5α-reductase (5-AR). It is an agonist of the progesterone receptor with similar potency to progesterone, and just like progesterone it is an agonist of the GABA receptor. As a result, 5α-DHP has been shown to possess a number of properties ascribed to progesterone, including anti-estrogenic, anti-prolactin, sedative, anxyolitic, anti-depressant, neuprotective, anti-aging, pro-metabolic, pro-thyroid, and anti-proliferative. Unlike progesterone, 5α-DHP is not a metabolic precursor to cortisol, estrogen and androsterone. However, due to its 5-AR derived nature 5α-Dihydroprogesterone (5α-DHP) can serve as a pro-hormone to potent androgens such as DHT, androstanedione, and androsterone through a recently discovered alternative pathway. 5α-DHP is also a direct precursor to allopregnanolone and can elevate its levels even in cases of severely downregulated 5-AR activity due to stress, PUFA overload, or administration of 5-AR like finasteride or dutasteride. Finally, unlike progesterone, 5α-DHP seems to have little or no anti-androgenic effects.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-03-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Is there any reason this stuff might be hard on your liver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any reason this stuff might be hard on your liver?

No. And there are zero fillers. It's a super concentrated liquid solution with a dropper.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me know if you guys try it. I really want to know the feedback from the PFS guys.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

I think I'm sold on adding it to the routine.

Any noticeable reductions in brain fog or better memory?

Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think I'm sold on adding it to the routine.

Any noticeable reductions in brain fog or better memory?

I would imagine based upon the method of action and the downstream effects, yes, it would have very good effect on brain fog.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"