Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    FWIW, I took it with the preworkout I use, Conqu3r Unleashed by OL.....it was quite the feeling fellas. My sleep was pretty much back to normal but this took it to the next step (the 5a-DHP, not my preworkout lol). Solid mental boost continues throughout the day on day 3. Could be from better sleep, but it feels like this helped me make the jump from 90% mentally to about 95℅ and close to 100% sometimes during the day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I also noticed that in noisy situations like crowded environments or if Im in a rush, Im like very very calm now and relaxed instead of being worked up easily from little stressors. Did you notice anything like that?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    FWIW, I took it with the preworkout I use, Conqu3r Unleashed by OL.....it was quite the feeling fellas. My sleep was pretty much back to normal but this took it to the next step (the 5a-DHP, not my preworkout lol). Solid mental boost continues throughout the day on day 3. Could be from better sleep, but it feels like this helped me make the jump from 90% mentally to about 95℅ and close to 100% sometimes during the day.

Nice. Yeah...I think I'm going to just dose prework out instead of at night because of the benefits there. If I'm going to dose it once per day, that's what I'd prefer. I really enjoyed the focus I got from it. I wanted to keep going but my legs were toasted....I know it's gonna be DOMs from hell tomorrow seeing as I'm already feeling it and It's only been an hour or so since I've worked out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    I also noticed that in noisy situations like crowded environments or if Im in a rush, Im like very very calm now and relaxed. Did you notice anything like that?
    YES. 100℅ noticed this....I was at a Christmas party the other day and it was like the old days. Pure relaxation and confidence and ease of talking to people unlike with PFS where you lose track of your words and never feel calm to have a good conversation. This even helps my Tinnitus a good bit. It's unfair for me to blame my Tinnitus on PFS like some people have a claim to considering I was field artillery in the Corps and I'm an avid hunter.... but whatever the cause, it definitely seems to have helped.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 12-10-2016 at 06:46 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I also noticed that in noisy situations like crowded environments or if Im in a rush, Im like very very calm now and relaxed instead of being worked up easily from little stressors. Did you notice anything like that?
    I'll second that. I don't tend to get worked up that much anymore since I've been Wim Hoffing it, but I know what you mean.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

YES. 100℅ noticed this....I was at a Christmas party the other day and it was like the old days. Pure relaxation and confidence and ease of talking to people unlike with PFS where you lose track of your words and never feel calm to have a good conversation. This even helps my Tinnitus a good bit. It's unfair for me to blame my Tinnitus on PFS like some people have a claim to considering I was field artillery in the Corps and I'm an avid hunter.... but whatever the cause, it definitely seems to have helped.
    PFS absolutely caused my tinnitus, for what it's worth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    PFS absolutely caused my tinnitus, for what it's worth

It may very well have caused mine but my background makes it hard for me to say that. I definitely didn't notice it before PFS, but I also wasn't hyper sensitive to finding everything wrong with me before I crashed either. Mine comes and goes....doesn't really affect my life too much.

There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I can definitely say my tinnitus went away. I would really notice at night before bed. It's crazy how many symptoms are allopreg related like shit you would never think of.

We all need to stay on this for a couple weeks to months to really gauge it.

Another idea is we should try using it topically too. A guy who didn't respond to 5a-DHP orally responded really well to topically on the RP forum.

We think topically the skin enzymes convert it way better so we should try the topical route too. Just like how topical pregnenolone is more androgenic when applied to the skin due to the high amount of 5 alpha reductase enzymes.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where do you get a topical version?

And how high of a dose have you heard of someone taking before?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the same version just put it on your skin.

Haidut has tested up to 100mg. I went up to 50

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

It's the same version just put it on your skin.

Haidut has tested up to 100mg. I went up to 50
    Did you notice anything more or does it have diminishing returns?