Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    A long time but it depends on the dose. The doses are literally little tiny drops. The 5a-DHP is just suspended in MCT oil so zero fillers or anything else.

There is 240 drops per bottle (240mg total). Each drop is 1mg.

Dose can be anywhere from 5mg up to 30mg or even more. I got results from 5mg but more prominent as I increased the dose. 30mg was VERY noticeable, but I don't think you really need that much I thinking of just staying in the 12-15mg per day range. Haidut (the guy who created it) claims to go up to 100mg with very drastic effects but he said no need to go that high. Like he said if your 5AR is working fine you will need less to get effects since allopreg is most likely at normal levels so any small increase will be more noticeable compared to someone like a PFS person who has very low levels and needs a higher dosage to bring them back into the body's normal levels again.
    I'm going to run it just because. I don't ever recommend anything to anyone unless I have personal experience with it....I'm actually on a cycle right now 400mg/ Super4 andro and 200mg/R andro along with one cap of Epic unleashed daily....Gonna grab this and see what happens...

Everyone should report their experiences back here....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

I definitely will. Mine should come Wednesday.

As someone that could give a shit about my dick working for now & just wants normal mental function this has me psyched.

Tubz I'm curious if you feel its increased your baseline levels of anything.

Obviously the effects are strong soon after taking, but how do you feel..say the next morning before you've taken the dose for that day?

Noticeably still better from the dose 24 hrs before or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should have mine on Wednesday as well and will report any findings. Looking forward to seeing this stuff in action.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm sure this goes without saying, but whatever you guys do, don't veer from the path you've been on.....just add this in and watch....see what happens..
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm sure this goes without saying, but whatever you guys do, don't veer from the path you've been on.....just add this in and watch....see what happens..
    Oh definitely. I was a little hesitant to add this to my routine in the first place but I figured it couldn't hurt.

There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Oh definitely. I was a little hesitant to add this to my routine in the first place but I figured it couldn't hurt.

I'm interested as well....

I always had great results from PP's Andro Drive....the mental effects were fantastic. I'm curious to see if I notice anything from this because my baseline is pretty damn great...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, for sure don't abandon whatever you are doing now- just an add on. I also want to try adding in preg and dhea w/ it which supposedly enhances it more, but I want to continue trialing it solo now.

@driven yes man, I do feel better and sleep like a rock finally. The effect is similar to glycine but way way stronger and physical too. Feels similar to xanax (depending on dose) but without the memory and numbing issues, I actually notice the opposite (increase in memory, less anxiety) due to the decrease in stress and stress hormones. It's not like a drugged feeling, just a good, relaxed, anti stress, anti depressant type feeling.

For all the people that like androsterone (R andro) and DHT prohormones in general, the mental effects are similar except 5a-DHP is way more potent and no irritability.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-05-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, for sure don't abandon whatever you are doing now- just an add on. I also want to try adding in preg and dhea w/ it which supposedly enhances it more, but I want to continue trialing it solo now.

@driven yes man, I do feel better and sleep like a rock finally. The effect is similar to glycine but way way stronger and physical too. Feels similar to xanax (depending on dose) but without the memory and numbing issues, I actually notice the opposite (increase in memory, less anxiety) due to the decrease in stress and stress hormones. It's not like a drugged feeling, just a good, relaxed, anti stress, anti depressant type feeling.

For all the people that like androsterone (R andro) and DHT prohormones in general, the mental effects are similar except 5a-DHP is way more potent and no irritability.
    I'm curious to see what the physical effects are going to be.....

From what I'm reading, this stuff can actually serve as a pro-hormone to DHT and other potent androgens!! It seems like a pretty amazing steroid. I'm going to use it in place of R andro in the stack that I'm currently running and see what happens.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-05-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm curious to see what the physical effects are going to be.....

From what I'm reading, this stuff can actually serve as a pro-hormone to DHT and other potent androgens!! It seems like a pretty amazing steroid. I'm going to use it in place of R andro in the stack that I'm currently running and see what happens.
    Physical: my muscles are harder, more vascular, skin looks tighter, increase in body temp, increase in appetite, low water retention (it's pro thyroid so you get all the good metabolic advantages just like androsterone is)..basically all of the signs of low estrogen/prolactin/cortisol/serotonin and increase in DHT/androsterone etc.

I don't think it's going to be as powerful as R andro in terms of physical attributes. R andro is pretty strong BUT it also shuts you down mildy too. But you have to remember the dosage for R andro is much higher too. I would just stack em or stack it with some preg and dhea.

Would be great addition to any stack or just a standalone run year round to keep DHT levels high and the body in an natural androgenic state (mentally and physically)

progesterone has immune benefits and healing abilities which I'm sure you probably heard about by now
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-05-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Physical: my muscles are harder, more vascular, skin looks tighter, increase in body temp, increase in appetite, low water retention (it's pro thyroid so you get all the good metabolic advantages just like androsterone is)..basically all of the signs of low estrogen/prolactin/cortisol/serotonin and increase in DHT/androsterone etc.

I don't think it's going to be as powerful as R andro in terms of physical attributes. R andro is pretty strong BUT it also shuts you down mildy too. But you have to remember the dosage for R andro is much higher too. I would just stack em or stack it with some preg and dhea.

Would be great addition to any stack or just a standalone run year round to keep DHT levels high and the body in an natural androgenic state (mentally and physically)

progesterone has immune benefits and healing abilities which I'm sure you probably heard about by now
    Because of my herb cycling my body is in a high androgen state year round, 24/7. I don't know if I would stack it with R andro because that shit really makes my joints too dry. If what I'm reading is correct, this would increase those same symptoms.

In regards to the mental benefits, would you say they are much greater then the mental benefits from the R andro?

I'm just going to replace the R andro with the 5a-DHP and see what happens for the last half of this cycle. I"m guessing it would stack well with the super 4 andro.