Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Btw, just wanted to update you Tubzy and ask a question.

I've been taking Preg/5a-DHP/DHEA combo for a week or two now at this point.

I haven't seen much of any results from it.... I think my mental clarity is certainly better, but as far as my facial skin, genital atrophy, or energy goes, I still feel the same. And tbh, I actually feel like after I started taking 5a-DHP, my libido have gone down a little.

Do you have any idea why the effects are kind of off for me? What would be your suggestion of where to go next?
    I would just drop them all if you feel they are making you worse. Although, your biggest side effect is skin issues so hormones can moderately help with that due to the reduction in cortisol. But again, skin issues can be a million reasons in itself.

Other than that I'm not sure the duration you been taking hormones but I wouldn't suggest anything else at this point, it seems you are not a good responder to hormones so I would just use the herbs if you felt fine on that.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, just wanted to update you Tubzy and ask a question.

I've been taking Preg/5a-DHP/DHEA combo for a week or two now at this point.

I haven't seen much of any results from it.... I think my mental clarity is certainly better, but as far as my facial skin, genital atrophy, or energy goes, I still feel the same. And tbh, I actually feel like after I started taking 5a-DHP, my libido have gone down a little.

Do you have any idea why the effects are kind of off for me? What would be your suggestion of where to go next?
    Meant to tell you this before, but it's pretty common for people in their mid 20s to start having eye bags. So I wouldn't worry about that. Some of the healthiest people I know, have them. Some days mine are worse than others, but I'm pretty sure I've always had mine.

And take heed of what Driven told you. In order for anything to work you've got to give it a few months at least. I'd say 6 before reevaluating it. Nothing that's given on this site is a silver bullet....Not preg, not CDs regimine, not 5a-DHP....Gotta have some consistency with them as with anything else in life to get anywhere.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'll pushing for another 4 weeks with the hormones then just to see if I get better results once I finally hit 6 weeks.

I wanted to get more 5a-DHP to play with the dosages and effects anyway...

Btw, Is there anything wrong with me taking preg and DHEA while also taking 5a-DHP in your opinion Tubzy?

And to maxoutt777, no man. My eyes were fine until literally the second day of taking Fin. Even if they were normal for my age now, I know they're abnormally because of how rapidly the fat deposits changed under my eyes (1 week) and the fact that to this day, I can see veins under my eyes through my skin. It looks unhealthy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'll pushing for another 4 weeks with the hormones then just to see if I get better results once I finally hit 6 weeks.

I wanted to get more 5a-DHP to play with the dosages and effects anyway...

Btw, Is there anything wrong with me taking preg and DHEA while also taking 5a-DHP in your opinion Tubzy?

And to maxoutt777, no man. My eyes were fine until literally the second day of taking Fin. Even if they were normal for my age now, I know they're abnormally because of how rapidly the fat deposits changed under my eyes (1 week) and the fact that to this day, I can see veins under my eyes through my skin. It looks unhealthy.
    I actually don't think DHEA is necessary at all. As long as you are taking preg it will convert to DHEA as needed. DHEA can add an extra androgenic boost if taken in small amounts and your body can respond well.

5a-DHP is still good to take as you are getting a direct precursor into allopreg, but you do get some allopreg alone from larger doses (100mg) of preg.

There is no harm in taking all of them but if something is making you feel worse it is hard to pinpoint what when you are taking multiple things at once. Also, preg and 5a-DHP can both increase progesterone which is good but stacking both at higher doses could increase progesterone too much maybe showing some anti androgenic effects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    I actually don't think DHEA is necessary at all. As long as you are taking preg it will convert to DHEA as needed. DHEA can add an extra androgenic boost if taken in small amounts and your body can respond well.

5a-DHP is still good to take as you are getting a direct precursor into allopreg, but you do get some allopreg alone from larger doses (100mg) of preg.

There is no harm in taking all of them but if something is making you feel worse it is hard to pinpoint what when you are taking multiple things at once. Also, preg and 5a-DHP can both increase progesterone which is good but stacking both at higher doses could increase progesterone too much maybe showing some anti androgenic effects.
    Right now, I'm just taking 100mg of preg, 50mg of DHEA, and 5 drops of 5a-DHP daily.

I mean, the good news is, I can't really say I've seen any bad effects from it all yet. I guess I'm just scared I'm not making ground here, but it's only been like two weeks so I could just be getting anxious. With CDN's herbs, I originally definitely felt change, so maybe I was just expecting a lot too quick.

Like I said, I'll give it another 4 weeks and maybe up the 5a-DHP dosage to 20-30 drops

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Right now, I'm just taking 100mg of preg, 50mg of DHEA, and 5 drops of 5a-DHP daily.

I mean, the good news is, I can't really say I've seen any bad effects from it all yet. I guess I'm just scared I'm not making ground here, but it's only been like two weeks so I could just be getting anxious. With CDN's herbs, I originally definitely felt change, so maybe I was just expecting a lot too quick.

Like I said, I'll give it another 4 weeks and maybe up the 5a-DHP dosage to 20-30 drops
    The longer you rotate the herbs the better you feel and the more of an effect you will get from them. Their effects are cumulative in the body.

That being said, if you are going to go the hormone route you have to give it at least a month to six weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The longer you rotate the herbs the better you feel and the more of an effect you will get from them. Their effects are cumulative in the body.

That being said, if you are going to go the hormone route you have to give it at least a month to six weeks

Thank you for the positive reinforcement man.

I'm really looking forward to starting the herbs back up after 4 more weeks again. They really felt like they were doing something for me energy and libido wise

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Thank you for the positive reinforcement man.

I'm really looking forward to starting the herbs back up after 4 more weeks again. They really felt like they were doing something for me energy and libido wise
    Lol... that's because they were

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, 50mg of DHEA is a huge dose! Anything over 15mg total daily will convert into estrogen. I can't even go over 5mg total of DHEA for the day when I do take it otherwise I feel weird.

Who told you to take 50mg of DHEA. I would just drop it.

The preg and 5a-DHP doses look fine though.

If you still have gonad atrophy, haidut just released a new product specifically for that although I have not tried it yet or anyone else. Mine should be here today actually and I plan to log it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, 50mg of DHEA is a huge dose! Anything over 15mg total daily will convert into estrogen. I can't even go over 5mg total of DHEA for the day when I do take it otherwise I feel weird.

Who told you to take 50mg of DHEA. I would just drop it.

The preg and 5a-DHP doses look fine though.

If you still have gonad atrophy, haidut just released a new product specifically for that although I have not tried it yet or anyone else. Mine should be here today actually and I plan to log it.

Welllllllll shit 😅

I thought that's the doses people were agreeing upon here. Plus the pills my chiropractor/applied kinesiologist guy gave me are 25mg a pill... and he suggested 50mg too.

Alright, well guess I'm dropping the hell out of my DHEA supplements 😂 I'll continue on preg and 5a-DHP and keep everyone updated if anything major changes. I really should read more into these exogenous hormones...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think I'll wait to see your results with that stuff before I take a shot with it. Just to be careful.