Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You guys are psyching me up to try this...

This added to the things that I do on a daily basis sounds like it's going to take me to an even higher level which again I didn't think was possible... Every time I think I've hit the top I end up going a little higher!

Feeling good naturally never gets old...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Wim + MJ + 5a-DHP...good lord lol

One of English's big focuses was about getting yourself in the right mindset for recovery... taking this stuff daily I could definitely see the cumulative effect of feeling 100x more positive could expedite healing greatly. Along with all of the other listed benefits.

Much love for this one Tubz

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Wim + MJ + 5a-DHP...good lord lol

One of English's big focuses was about getting yourself in the right mindset for recovery... taking this stuff daily I could definitely see the cumulative effect of feeling 100x more positive could expedite healing greatly. Along with all of the other listed benefits.

Much love for this one Tubz
    You know I was thinking the exact same thing... lol

Nothing beats stacking the feel goods

What dose did you start with?

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tubzy,

I just ordered some yesterday. I was wondering if you see any difference in size and fullness down there. People suffering from PFS tend to have saggy, atrophied genitals. Has this area improved as well? Aside from libido increases?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Hey Tubzy,

I just ordered some yesterday. I was wondering if you see any difference in size and fullness down there. People suffering from PFS tend to have saggy, atrophied genitals. Has this area improved as well? Aside from libido increases?
    How you making out biz??

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

You know I was thinking the exact same thing... lol

Nothing beats stacking the feel goods

What dose did you start with?

I knew you were haha

20 mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 12-08-2016 at 09:05 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is the most action this forum has seen in a long time

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Compared to how I was just 4 years ago I would say... much, much better. Just need to reach that last 20% or so and I'm home.

How you making out biz??

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tubzy,

Fuller and more relaxed, it's pretty anti estrogenic and anti prolactin so it definitely helps. It's also anti-stress (increases GABA) so those three right there should help. I notice a libido boost from it after I take it, but anything that increases GABA is going to stimulate luteininzing hormone and make your balls hang lower and fuller.

Pregnenlone at 100mg-150mg per day should really help that part you are referring though, my ball hangs really low (it acts like natural HCG). I was taking that prior to trialing 5a-DHP and that 100mg of pregnenolone and 5mg of dhea completely restored my sex drive, it was very high, boners 24/7. The only reason I stopped it is b/c I wanted to trial 5a-DHP solo. I'm thinking about adding it back in with the 5a-DHP now though as they all work in synergy and should increase the androgenic effects according to Haidut so it can't hurt at all.

5a-DHP also has physical effects too, which you should notice within the next few days if you keep taking it. More vascular, tighter waist, harder muscles etc. all of the signs of increased DHT. Finding the right dose is the harder part, especially with PFS ppl.

*Also I'm not sure what the rest of you guys are taking, but if you are taking anything anti estrogenic (i.e androsterone) with 5a-DHP you can actually tank your estrogen levels too much causing zero libido, fatigue etc.. A guy on RP was taking a few other natural anti estrogenic supplements along with 5a-DHP and his estrogen levels were in the negative range so just be careful. That is another reason to include pregnenlone to backfill any of the hormones that are missing.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are psyching me up to try this...

This added to the things that I do on a daily basis sounds like it's going to take me to an even higher level which again I didn't think was possible... Every time I think I've hit the top I end up going a little higher!

Feeling good naturally never gets old...

Naturally?

I thought this stuff was a steroid/pro-hormone?

If it's not, sign me upppppppppppppp

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tubzy,

I suffer from this plus sunken in eyes and loose facial skin.

Got the muscles part back though because I looooooooove working out and CDN's herb list helped give my energy back.