User Tag List

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got the 5a dhp today...Long story short..Finasteride as all but destroyed my physical well being..160lbs for 15 years..Avid runner who keeps food journal..Since quiting have gained over 40lbs of weird fluid like filled flab all around waist, love handle and thigh areas..Unbelievable difference..Used to run over 5miles in 45mins on my treadmill..Now can barley make it 2 miles..Energy gone, mental side effects are crippling, aniexty, depression, suicidal thoughts ect..Its a nightmare but don't have the more common sexual side effects, just physical and mental..So far the physical sides seem permenant and are only worsning with time..I continue to get larger, its like you swell..Breast and chest also larger like stomach area but not gynomastica..Just like fluid filled..Now I was told its estrogen, you need to get on an anti estrogen like Letrozole..Then I was told to try clomid and then was even told by others that they did this and got way worse! I am about to die already from this shit you cannot function properly physically anymore..Its like the effects of the hormone dht in the body are completely gone..My hair has also turned to shit and gotten very fine as I have dubbed it Old lady hair or Straw hair..Its like burnt up the texture has totally changed from before taking this shit..Then I was even told by others who have these similar symptoms that they in fact had Low estrogen instead of high! All I know is I am screwed up big league...I am gonna try to get bloods done by direct labs soon myself as I can't find an endo who will even see me for this they don't recognize the condition....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
    I just got the 5a dhp today...Long story short..Finasteride as all but destroyed my physical well being..160lbs for 15 years..Avid runner who keeps food journal..Since quiting have gained over 40lbs of weird fluid like filled flab all around waist, love handle and thigh areas..Unbelievable difference..Used to run over 5miles in 45mins on my treadmill..Now can barley make it 2 miles..Energy gone, mental side effects are crippling, aniexty, depression, suicidal thoughts ect..Its a nightmare but don't have the more common sexual side effects, just physical and mental..So far the physical sides seem permenant and are only worsning with time..I continue to get larger, its like you swell..Breast and chest also larger like stomach area but not gynomastica..Just like fluid filled..Now I was told its estrogen, you need to get on an anti estrogen like Letrozole..Then I was told to try clomid and then was even told by others that they did this and got way worse! I am about to die already from this shit you cannot function properly physically anymore..Its like the effects of the hormone dht in the body are completely gone..My hair has also turned to shit and gotten very fine as I have dubbed it Old lady hair or Straw hair..Its like burnt up the texture has totally changed from before taking this shit..Then I was even told by others who have these similar symptoms that they in fact had Low estrogen instead of high! All I know is I am screwed up big league...I am gonna try to get bloods done by direct labs soon myself as I can't find an endo who will even see me for this they don't recognize the condition....
    Please let us know when you take the 5a-DHP and give us some feedback. I would suggest starting with 15mg with dinner.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Fuller and more relaxed, it's pretty anti estrogenic and anti prolactin so it definitely helps. It's also anti-stress

*Also I'm not sure what the rest of you guys are taking, but if you are taking anything anti estrogenic (i.e androsterone) with 5a-DHP you can actually tank your estrogen levels too much causing zero libido, fatigue etc.. A guy on RP was taking a few other natural anti estrogenic supplements along with 5a-DHP and his estrogen levels were in the negative range so just be careful. That is another reason to include pregnenlone to backfill any of the hormones that are missing.
    My estrogen is on the low side now, thankfully. I think this would stack well with the 4 andro I'm currently running....we shall see...hopefully today
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    I don't want to be associated with steroids or prohormones outside of doctor's suggestion

I took them once that I know of at the recommendation of Dr. Eugene Shippen, but I personally just don't want to attribute my body and hard work with unnatural means.
    Like the docs that recommended propecia?

My man...I understand what you're trying to do, it's admirable, but you're telling me that if they came out with a hormone that cured PFS overnight, you wouldn't take it? This is the same difference. These hormones are an a means to an end. No one would be judging you, and even if they were, why do you care?

And these hormones are natural in the fact that they are naturally occurring in the body, unlike Superdrol, Trest, etc, etc. And believe me, you still have to work very hard regardless of whether you're taking hormones or not. The muscle doesn't just put itself there when you start taking them.

Don't let your recovery be hampered by your own dogma.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-09-2016 at 08:38 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah, to an extent, but the benefits out weight the mild inhibition of it (which I never personally witnessed). I was scared of it for a long time, but I felt better on it especially when you are taking other hormones. Anything that increases metabolism is going to increase enzyme conversion enhancing downstream effects (similar to magnesium).

Coconut oil increases metabolism (thyroid via T3). T3 regulates 5AR and is androgenic, anti-estrogenic along with also increasing androgen receptors. It also contains a similar natural chemical similar to pregnenolone.

Polyunsaturated fats like vegetable oils are estrogenic, anti thyroid and inflammatory- avoid them.

Fin really slowed down our thyroid badly due to the increase in estrogen, prolactin, cortisol and serotonin, which makes sense since thyroid (T3) is androgenic. This is my personal opinion, but I think the reason why everyone's digestion is so screwed up and also immune issues, b/c when the metabolism is slowed from the thyroid being suppressed and body temp is not adequate, candida can grow, not enough HCL acid for digestion, parasites, pathogens etc.

Bacteria/fungus etc. can't survive in high temperature heat (like your optimal body temps or higher)- just like when you get a "fever" when your sick.

Also the increased cortisol levels suppress the immune system. So it is just a viscous circle.

DHT increases body temp via thyroid. DHT is very PRO thyroid, which a lot of it comes down to the "fat loss" effect of DHT and similar androgens. I notice it all the time but when my DHT levels are higher I sweat way more and can eat whatever the fuck I want and stay lean as hell.

And for all you R-andro users androsterone actually is a thyroid mimetic https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...steroid.12614/

T3 and androgen receptors
    Direct regulation of androgen receptor-associated protein 70 by thyroid hormone and its receptors. - PubMed - NCBI
    Drops mic.....walks off stage.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    So if these are steroids or prohormones or whatever..... how is that website allowed to sell them?

lol I'm so confused about where exactly the line is drawn now between natural and unnatural with supplement companies
    Because they are not illegal steroids. They are naturally occurring and considered a food grade supplement, such as DHEA.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Because they are not illegal steroids. They are naturally occurring and considered a food grade supplement, such as DHEA.
    Very well.

I'm gonna have a talk with a buddy or two about this supplement and see what they have to say about it as well.

Looks like you may have one more test subject very soon gents.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I've been following along as well. I will be ordering it soon and have a few PFS buddies that just got theirs today. I'll keep you updated.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still getting the feeling today. Slept like a rock last night. I'll be the first to say this isn't a cure by any means, but added to the right regimen it's a dangerous weapon to have in your arsenal.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mental benefits with this sound immense, can't wait for it to arrive!

You guys noticing much sexually in the way of libido etc?
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!