Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    It's not suppressive so you won't need a PCT. Relax brother, this is analysis paralysis to the T.
    Thank you brother, but it's not analysis paralysis because I'm taking action. I'm asking about the sustain alpha because I'm getting low e sides from it, when I get low e sides the e rebound give me a worse baseline after all, so I'm thinking if just taking herbs like tribulus, tongkat, maca is enough and if some of you get this too.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Thank you brother, but it's not analysis paralysis because I'm taking action. I'm asking about the sustain alpha because I'm getting low e sides from it, when I get low e sides the e rebound give me a worse baseline after all, so I'm thinking if just taking herbs like tribulus, tongkat, maca is enough and if some of you get this too.
    Sustain Alpha does the same thing to my estrogen... Absolutely crushes it... Just try playing around with the dosage or dosing it once per day or once per every couple days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't even need sustain alpha really. 5a-DHP will take care of estrogen enough. Too high of dosage you could tank E so be careful and watch for low E sides

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 5a-DHP came today, excited to try it. From what I've read here I will most likely take 5mg with 100mg caffeine pre-workout at first.

Btw Tubzy, I messaged you on solvepfs with a few questions.
    I can't blame you for not going on that negative shithole of a website too much tbh. Maybe check it out when you have time, thanks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    My 5a-DHP came today, excited to try it. From what I've read here I will most likely take 5mg with 100mg caffeine pre-workout at first.

Btw Tubzy, I messaged you on solvepfs with a few questions.
    I can't blame you for not going on that negative shithole of a website too much tbh. Maybe check it out when you have time, thanks.
    You sent me PM? what is your name on there? You can just ask me/us on here if you want if it's related to this thread and what we are talking about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JZA

Alright, thanks. I'm gonna try and stay away from that site from now on.

Edit: I just dosed 5mg I think. How do you guys dose? Do you drop it directly into the mouth or onto a spoon? I just squeezed the bottle 5 times into my mouth but I couldn't really tell how much came out
    Last edited by theshogun; 12-23-2016 at 06:34 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

JZA

Edit: I just dosed 5mg I think. How do you guys dose? Do you drop it directly into the mouth or onto a spoon? I just squeezed the bottle 5 times into my mouth but I couldn't really tell how much came out
    I usually use the dropper to place it in my mouth in the bathroom and use the mirror to count the drops. Simplest way I've figured out how to do it and know for sure.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I usually use the dropper to place it in my mouth in the bathroom and use the mirror to count the drops. Simplest way I've figured out how to do it and know for sure.
    Likewise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JZA

Yeah or just add the drops to water/juice and consume.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, thanks guys.
    What I noticed yesterday: After dosing on the way to the gym(I took it with tribulus instead of caffeine because it was 2pm already) I felt a wave of calm, relaxed energy hit me. I felt positive and focused. I then had a decent workout(I did legs) and went back home. At home I felt overcome by sleepiness for a few minutes but after that passed I felt really calm and relaxed like I usually do after hitting the gym. I then ate and meditated. During meditation I was again very sleepy and almost drifted off to sleep. The rest of the day I felt calm and relaxed but nothing groundbreaking.
    At night I fell asleep quickly but unfortunately woke up at 3am(with a strong nocturnal erection). I struggled to get back to sleep immediately and meditated again. I slept very lightly the rest of the night but woke up fairly well rested this morning nonetheless.