Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Dosage is much lower- it's pretty concetrated. The dosage in mg's is on the bottle. It's like the 5a-DHP it comes in a little bottle and is super concentrated per drop.
    Hey wait, where is the stuff on his site?

I can't find it...

You're talking about this link, right?

IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so does this have any advantage over actual allopreg?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tubzy!! xD

Where is it on the site man?

I've got the day off today, looking to buy

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Tubzy!! xD

Where is it on the site man?

I've got the day off today, looking to buy
    I'm pretty sure the mix of the two is known as pansterone on the site....Looks to be sold out at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't been taking the 5a DHP regularly but I will give it a shot. Gonna take 5mg daily at noon until I run out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOOOOOOOOOO, one thing I wanna mention for anyone who reads through these forums often who suffers with sleep problems.

Take 5a-DHP in the morning, and then Glycine with Ashwaghanda Tincture (sold at LostEmpireHerbs.com) at night.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-A-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COW MAN, that combo PUTS ME OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Like HARD. Not waking up for ANYTHING but my alarm. It's awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOOOOOOOOOO, one thing I wanna mention for anyone who reads through these forums often who suffers with sleep problems.

Take 5a-DHP in the morning, and then Glycine with Ashwaghanda Tincture (sold at LostEmpireHerbs.com) at night.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-A-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COW MAN, that combo PUTS ME OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Like HARD. Not waking up for ANYTHING but my alarm. It's awesome
    What brand and dose of Glycine you take? I just got Ashwaghanda Tincture in along with 9 other of the herbs from Lost Empire. I'm on day 11 of my juice feast and probably go to 21 days and then I will start the herb cycle after I finish my feast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    What brand and dose of Glycine you take? I just got Ashwaghanda Tincture in along with 9 other of the herbs from Lost Empire. I'm on day 11 of my juice feast and probably go to 21 days and then I will start the herb cycle after I finish my feast.
    6 grams before bed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey you guys.

Ok, so I think the 5a-DHP effect may be wearing off, not doing much, or just not working anymore lol idk.

Last couple of days, I've been walking around with the same kind of PFS genitals, and my skin hasn't improved... actually looks a bit worse, although the dark circles may be getting a little bit smaller.

I've been getting great sleep though and my mental clarity has certainly improved. I attribute that to the extra sleep mostly.. which may be either just the ashwaghanda/glycine combo I've been doing, or a mix of all 3 (5a-DHP, Glycine, Ashwaghanda).

I will also say, my confidence does seem to have increased a bit which is nice.... so idk. Maybe it's working in some ways, and not in others.

If anyone knows where I can find some QUALITY liquid pregnenolone, please let me know. Really wanna include that with my regimen. I'm going on my 3rd year with PFS. THIS SHOULD BE THE YEAR I DEFEAT IT!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey you guys.

Ok, so I think the 5a-DHP effect may be wearing off, not doing much, or just not working anymore lol idk.

Last couple of days, I've been walking around with the same kind of PFS genitals, and my skin hasn't improved... actually looks a bit worse, although the dark circles may be getting a little bit smaller.

I've been getting great sleep though and my mental clarity has certainly improved. I attribute that to the extra sleep mostly.. which may be either just the ashwaghanda/glycine combo I've been doing, or a mix of all 3 (5a-DHP, Glycine, Ashwaghanda).

I will also say, my confidence does seem to have increased a bit which is nice.... so idk. Maybe it's working in some ways, and not in others.

If anyone knows where I can find some QUALITY liquid pregnenolone, please let me know. Really wanna include that with my regimen. I'm going on my 3rd year with PFS. THIS SHOULD BE THE YEAR I DEFEAT IT!!
    Always remember bro, you have upswings and downswings on this thing naturally anyway, its all part of the journey.... you may just have shifted from a peak to a trough, so keep with it for a few months and see where it takes you.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!