User Tag List

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to be having problems with the dropper. I need to squeeze the bottle really hard and even then I can't get a proper drop out. Any idea?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    I seem to be having problems with the dropper. I need to squeeze the bottle really hard and even then I can't get a proper drop out. Any idea?
    Maybe the hole is clogged. Try pushing a pin into the dropper.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by 1ReceptorLeft View Post
    So pretty much this 5A-DHP has set me back and caused me to crash, it has been 3 years of recovery from PFS and this stuff caused a PFS relapse, stay away.. IHP also had PFS sides from it, hopefully in a couple weeks it will wear off like last time I took it, but it sucks, I regret ever taking this stuff.
    Buddy...I've taken as much as 30mg a day with nothing but somewhat positive things to say about it. I'm not saying your full of shit by any means, but if you're doing everything else we advocate on this forum, I highly doubt you would have a full "relapse".

However if you're still drinking alcohol, eating like shit, and not following a strict enough recovery protocol, I could see altering with neurosteroids could cause a major problem. FWIW, I'm running it with my cycle of Androsterone (R-Andro) as we speak and still nothing but good things to say about it at 5mg/day.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Also, you may not be experiencing PFS sides if you are running it with Andro, MCI ran it while on masteron and the masteron seems to have prevented PFS sides, when I had the sides, I injected masteron which seemed to reverse the sides to an extent, IHP also had the same sides. You can believe what you want, I am posting this as a warning to everyone else, I don't care to debate my experiences. I do find it interesting how you assume I am drinking alcohol and have a bad diet, are you making money off this stuff or something? Curious how someone's experience would be dismissed, my first post was actually deleted.
    I'm not making money off of this stuff, I just don't appreciate sensationalist posts. Literally everyone here that's not a Propecia Help mouth piece has had a good experience with it for the most part. Definitely no relapses.....So for you to fear monger like that you're obviously going to get some push back.

I also now see from your post that you're on a test protocol? You're injecting synthetic hormones into your system and you're only reasoning for your relapse is a 5a reduced compound?

Also if your level of recovery was "way past all of us", wouldn't we be crashing from this compound? I mean I live a normal life too, except I don't crash when taking this. You say you're more recovered than anyone here like it's a type of badge and for you to state this and then say you crashed on 5a-DHP just makes you look full of shit my man, that's all I'm getting at.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 01-06-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'm not making money off of this stuff, I just don't appreciate sensationalist posts. Literally everyone here that's not a Propecia Help mouth piece has had a good experience with it for the most part. Definitely no relapses.....So for you to fear monger like that you're obviously going to get some push back.

I also now see from your post that you're on a test protocol? You're injecting synthetic hormones into your system and you're only reasoning for your relapse is a 5a reduced compound?

Also if your level of recovery was "way past all of us", wouldn't we be crashing from this compound? I mean I live a normal life too, except I don't crash when taking this. You say you're more recovered than anyone here like it's a type of badge and for you to state this and then say you crashed on 5a-DHP just makes you look full of shit my man, that's all I'm getting at.

"Propecia Help Mouth piece?" Let me tell you who I am, I single handedly turned SolvePFS into a 600+ forum from a 4 person forum after getting banned from PropeciaHelp. I tried to get people to experiment and try different protocols, I helped one guy MCI-BOF to recovery completely, for the last 2 years I have been off the forums as I have been recovered. Yes I am on synthetic hormones which is why I am not on a PFS forum anymore, I am living a normal life. Which is why you guys are here trying to get better with stuff, you can't get past PFS without testosterone I personally believe. IhatePropecia is also recovered, you can read his recovery story, I never posted one.

For the last 2 years we have been working on just getting bigger on test and getting rid of water retention, I have had no more PFS sides. I did not have a full FS relapse, but had PFS sides I have not had in 3 years. I believe the reason I had sides and IHP had sides and you didn't is because you aren't recovered, and since you aren't on testosterone, you are still in a PFS state. In effect you have nothing to lose, we have everything to lose, IHP has been recovered for years and I have been recovered for a couple years now.

I will say that last time we both had PFS sides and when they wore off we had benefits. I am not being a fear monger, but I regret ever taking this stuff unless in a week or 2 I return to normal, even then I regret taking it. I had a girl over, come onto me and I couldn't do anything, had to turn her down. All because of this compound, so yea, call me a fear monger, but the people have a right to know. You can discredit me if you want, but people have a right to know of the risks is all. I am probably the biggest advocate of experimenting there is.

Not here to argue, but to post my experience

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So Im going to nip this one in the bud....quickly.

I've been warned by several members of this forum and members of other forums about this poster and have been sent copies of some of his posts. They are completely long winded and incoherent ramblings that are not based in any kind of logic or shared experiences with most people in this situation. Some of them are down right insane. He's also been banned from Propecia Help for the very same reason.

I like everyone to have a voice, but people have gone out of their way to tell me about this guy...that speaks volumes. That, along with seeing his posts have made it so I don't think he's going to be a good fit around here.

There are plenty of other forums for him to talk about the massive amounts of pharmaceuticals he takes while claiming to be recovered.

Recovery is just that....recovery. It's not something you can "relapse" into unless you take another 5ar inhibitor of which 5a-DHP is NOT.

I'm not going to bother to pick apart his posts because I'd rather put the time towards developing my site. My days of arguing on the internet were left over at PH.

Not only that, but the negative information he posts, which is incorrect, will only serve to hinder new guys coming here to heal themselves in a positive environment. They are under enough duress as it is to have to deal with the ramblings of an obviously disturbed individual.

I don't think it's going to work out 1receptor....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope somebody can solve the fluid retention issue cause it is my main problem now..If I keep swelling feel like I am gonna bust..Not a lot of people get the physical side effects like this from pfs but it is the worst of it all imo..So far nothing has helped the physical aspect and if you didn't get the physical sides please spare me the lecture...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dylan didn't recommend anything to me..He told me he was sorry for my condition and had seen it many times before..No one really knows what it is or what is causing all these symptoms..He advises clients to avoid the drug and it should be taken off the market..And there was no treatment or cures for the condition. Very nice guy imo.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let's keep this thread On Topic from here on out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
    Hope somebody can solve the fluid retention issue cause it is my main problem now..If I keep swelling feel like I am gonna bust..Not a lot of people get the physical side effects like this from pfs but it is the worst of it all imo..So far nothing has helped the physical aspect and if you didn't get the physical sides please spare me the lecture...
    you really need to make your own thread dude

"Propecia Help Mouth piece?" Let me tell you who I am, I single handedly turned SolvePFS into a 600+ forum from a 4 person forum after getting banned from PropeciaHelp. I tried to get people to experiment and try different protocols, I helped one guy MCI-BOF to recovery completely, for the last 2 years I have been off the forums as I have been recovered. Yes I am on synthetic hormones which is why I am not on a PFS forum anymore, I am living a normal life. Which is why you guys are here trying to get better with stuff, you can't get past PFS without testosterone I personally believe. IhatePropecia is also recovered, you can read his recovery story, I never posted one.

For the last 2 years we have been working on just getting bigger on test and getting rid of water retention, I have had no more PFS sides. I did not have a full FS relapse, but had PFS sides I have not had in 3 years. I believe the reason I had sides and IHP had sides and you didn't is because you aren't recovered, and since you aren't on testosterone, you are still in a PFS state. In effect you have nothing to lose, we have everything to lose, IHP has been recovered for years and I have been recovered for a couple years now.

I will say that last time we both had PFS sides and when they wore off we had benefits. I am not being a fear monger, but I regret ever taking this stuff unless in a week or 2 I return to normal, even then I regret taking it. I had a girl over, come onto me and I couldn't do anything, had to turn her down. All because of this compound, so yea, call me a fear monger, but the people have a right to know. You can discredit me if you want, but people have a right to know of the risks is all. I am probably the biggest advocate of experimenting there is.

Not here to argue, but to post my experience
    the rambling and out of control ego aside, I think I'll be waiting longer to try this now