User Tag List

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's been dealt with and the thread has been cleaned up....sanitized. As you were.....

As a side note in regards to this....I'm all for everyone getting to say their piece and having open and honest discussions. But every once in awhile some one comes along who pushes the envelope.

The problem with the latest banned member of our forum, is that what he was saying was not only dangerous, but just down right incorrect. And it was over several different topics and areas. He said things in such a way and with such passion and belief in his words, that it was enough to make him a threat to someone who is trying to get their bearing through this thing. It's hard enough and there is enough information to take in....correct information, that having to deal with an onslaught of garbage in every thread would only serve to confuse things.

That, and the way in which he went about things....

I had not heard of him until this morning until it was pointed out to me. Since that time he had polluted this thread with bad information and horrible assumptions all while telling everyone he was recovered. The manic tone to his posts, along with 3 Pms to me (telling me that he would pay me for my info because he couldn't put on muscle....which means he's not recovered) and the way he hit me up in the chat box all in a VERY short amount of time...well it all showed, or came acrossed as someone who was a bit unstable, and very, very manic.

To some of you who may think that is the direction you want to go, you're free to follow him where ever he resides. You'd be a fool to do so, but that is your prerogative.

I'll keep this post up until everyone sees it, then it's back to business on this thread....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-07-2017 at 06:02 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, this product looks promising, I'm going to give it a go, I saw a guy on Solve PFS who's had some success with relieving numbness from it, same as my problem, in terms of applying the liquid can it be applied to the genital area? Good or bad idea?

Cheers

Jimmy

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So....

Has anyone noticed any other benefits from this or has everything leveled out? I can't say I personally notice much anymore. I notice some effect in the beginning, but other then that, not much for me.

Maybe for guys that are still deficient it would be more effective, but I'd say you can take it or leave it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So....

Has anyone noticed any other benefits from this or has everything leveled out? I can't say I personally notice much anymore. I notice some effect in the beginning, but other then that, not much for me.

Maybe for guys that are still deficient it would be more effective, but I'd say you can take it or leave it.
    I notice it a little bit if I dose it in the AM with coffee. Since I've been on cycle this time though the effects have faded or just overshadowed by the Andro.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
    Hope somebody can solve the fluid retention issue cause it is my main problem now..If I keep swelling feel like I am gonna bust..Not a lot of people get the physical side effects like this from pfs but it is the worst of it all imo..So far nothing has helped the physical aspect and if you didn't get the physical sides please spare me the lecture...
    You have to treat the body as a whole when dealing with this. There are several way's to eliminate fluid retention but rather then work on fixing the symptom, you want to work on fixing the cause.

Do you know what your are to be doing to fix yourself?

If you would like to discuss this though, it would make more sense to start your own thread so that we can keep this one on topic.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-07-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for banning him CD. He sounds like he is JustQuitDut from solvepfs.com judging by his writing style.

Anyway, I still get the positive mental benefits. Dosing 5mg atm. Still suffer from poor blood flow to genitals apart from that I'm doing well. Packing on muscle and feeling good mentally.
    I am playing around with Arginine and Citrulline but I haven't really found anything to permanently improve that negative effect. High dose Tribulus and pumping with the bathmate did work short term though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    Thanks for banning him CD. He sounds like he is JustQuitDut from solvepfs.com judging by his writing style.

Anyway, I still get the positive mental benefits. Dosing 5mg atm. Still suffer from poor blood flow to genitals apart from that I'm doing well. Packing on muscle and feeling good mentally.
    I am playing around with Arginine and Citrulline but I haven't really found anything to permanently improve that negative effect. High dose Tribulus and pumping with the bathmate did work short term though
    oh I've read some of that dudes posts and god he was a tool lol..

anyway what mental benefits do you get exactly?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, returning from a long vacation where I was out of the country with spotty connection.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that 5a-DHP made that guy "crash" (whatever that means?) after 3 years is beyond me yet masteron which is SUPPRESSIVE didn't "crash" him when 5a-DHP actually stimulates the bodies naturals pathways instead.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    The fact that 5a-DHP made that guy "crash" (whatever that means?) after 3 years is beyond me yet masteron which is SUPPRESSIVE didn't "crash" him when 5a-DHP actually stimulates the bodies naturals pathways instead.
    He's been causing nothing but problems since he came here. He was banned, then he rejoined under a differnet IP address and then threatened to bad mouth me at every turn as to negatively effect my new venture. He obviously has nothing better to do with his time. So many people were complaining about him and I can see why. He told me he has several different screen names here and he will keep coming back, over and over again. Those are not the actions of someone who is recovered and healthy. He doesn't seem to realize his actions speak volumes about his current condition and despite what he says about me, most people will be able to see through the type of person he is.

He also doesn't realize that I've saved all his PM's which incriminate him. This is nothing but a waste of time. I told him in so many words he can bad mouth me all he want's as I have nothing to hide and the help that I've given to the people that choose this path are self evident. I just don't understand why some people choose to spend their time doing this. It serves no purpose for the greater good whatsoever. It's just pointless, un-needed drama.

My time is much better utilized working on my site which will give the information freely to people that so desperately need it. This is the type of stuff that goes on on other forums, not here. It's negative and trivial and does nothing but aggravate people.

The fact that I even have to spend time making this post just goes to show what a waste it is.

When you see him, let me know and his IP addresses will be banned, one by one.

I also think that he won't be able to help himself but post again either on the board or through PM's. He's already been called out to me by several people that knew him from other forums. I've been told that he was going to do EXACTLY what he did, and he did it like clockwork.(signing up under another screen name) He doesn't get that people know him and can read him like a book.

Such a waste of time for everyone.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-09-2017 at 12:43 PM.