Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Welllllllll shit 😅

I thought that's the doses people were agreeing upon here. Plus the pills my chiropractor/applied kinesiologist guy gave me are 25mg a pill... and he suggested 50mg too.

Alright, well guess I'm dropping the hell out of my DHEA supplements 😂 I'll continue on preg and 5a-DHP and keep everyone updated if anything major changes. I really should read more into these exogenous hormones...
    While on the topic of exogenous hormones....I saw you said you were taking melatonin.

There was a thread a while back where we talked about how it was probably better not to take that because it is actually a synthetic hormone you are taking.

I was nervous at first when I quit taking it a few months back, but doing breathing, magnesium, and limiting light exposure at night has me sleeping just as well as when I was only taking melatonin.

Honestly, maybe better. In hindsight I feel like a lot of melatonin's effectiveness is placebo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    While on the topic of exogenous hormones....I saw you said you were taking melatonin.

There was a thread a while back where we talked about how it was probably better not to take that because it is actually a synthetic hormone you are taking.

I was nervous at first when I quit taking it a few months back, but doing breathing, magnesium, and limiting light exposure at night has me sleeping just as well as when I was only taking melatonin.

Honestly, maybe better. In hindsight I feel like a lot of melatonin's effectiveness is placebo.

DANG!!!

Nooooooooo, I've been enjoying this stuff xD
    I sleep so hard man.

What bad effects do you think could come from taking it?

I mean honestly, I'm probably fine just talking this magnesium supplement and Glycine at night, but I'm still curious

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

DANG!!!

I sleep so hard man.

I mean honestly, I'm probably fine just talking this magnesium supplement and Glycine at night, but I'm still curious
    I haven't personally researched this yet but supposedly it lowers testosterone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

DANG!!!

I sleep so hard man.

Honestly, its pretty unlikely its going to hold you back significantly...

But this whole thing is about optimizing everything as much as possible you know?

Its only work until its routine

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took Melatonin for months during my recovery. Pretty much all through the summer months in a supplement called Crash by Pro Supps that worked really well with the Natural Calm magnesium supplement.

I no longer take it nor need anything for sleep, however I take glycine for its sleep benefits on top of normal sleep. Also take Dream N Grow (IML's sleep supplement with Kratom, Melatonin and a few other supplements. Works great when used on occasion) on travel because I've NEVER slept well in hotels. Even before my run with PFS.

Long story short, I don't believe it'll effect you negatively enough to matter, at least it didn't for me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried 5a-DHP about two weeks back. Only gave it 2 days. It didnt work for me, and i bitched about it on solvepfs. But im starting to believe it didnt work because it must be used properly, IN CONJUNCTION with everything else. It did give me really intense vivid dreams though.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I tried 5a-DHP about two weeks back. Only gave it 2 days. It didnt work for me, and i bitched about it on solvepfs. But im starting to believe it didnt work because it must be used properly, IN CONJUNCTION with everything else. It did give me really intense vivid dreams though.
    It could also be to downregulated or lower NAD levels which is the steroid/neurosteroid co-enzyme. Niacinamide boosts this enzyme directly that is why it can increase androgenic and DHT signalling. Try taking a few 100mg or so of niacinamide with the 5a-dhp next time you try.

This is the enzyme that is responsible for converting 5a-dhp into allopreg.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking 5a-DHP every couple of days, 5mg.
    Not sure if it is the 5a-DHP or everything else I'm doing but I'm putting on muscle fast, recovering really well from the gym, waking up with erections every morning and my flaccid is full and warm all day.

I took it with 100mg caffeine today and easily smashed my record for barbell rows and barbell bench press.
    On the way to the gym I noticed that I found every girl super attractive and couldn't stop staring.
    Maybe it's because I'm on day 5 of NoFap

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    Taking 5a-DHP every couple of days, 5mg.
    Not sure if it is the 5a-DHP or everything else I'm doing but I'm putting on muscle fast, recovering really well from the gym, waking up with erections every morning and my flaccid is full and warm all day.

I took it with 100mg caffeine today and easily smashed my record for barbell rows and barbell bench press.
    On the way to the gym I noticed that I found every girl super attractive and couldn't stop staring.
    Maybe it's because I'm on day 5 of NoFap
    DAMN! Why is everyone else getting these crazy results?! xD

I'm definitely upping my doses once I get these two bottles tomorrow. Wanna see this stuff work!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't experienced with higher doses yet because I'm broke and can't afford a new bottle.
    I calculated that a bottle has about 240 drops I believe so I'm trying to make it last by taking 5 drops every 2-3 days.

Other new stuff I have been doing: Increased Vit C consumption, slowly increased magnesium consumption and cold showers every day