Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

I'm confused by these results...

Tubz ask the guy that sells the stuff if he can make sense of what we are finding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Prework out is the way to go with this stuff, no doubt. I had a fantastic work out today and I attribute the extra edge to the 5a DHP. I dosed 15mg prework out with 200mg 4 andro, 2 caps of Epic unleashed, a teaspoon of black ant extract, a teaspoon of beta alanine along with 100mgs of caffeine. My pumps were sick. I have never seen such striations in my shoulders before. As I'm typing this I still have a nice after glow from the work out. It feels good. The workout was solid and focused. I didn't want to stop. I think tomorrow I'll go up to 200mg of caffeine for an extra boost.

I'll see how sleep is tonight.

Tubz, you still seeing sleep benefits?
    Yes, I am. I dose it pretty late last night and also topically which prolongs the effects. I think that was way too late and like maxout said I have been dosing around 4-6 pm timeframe.

I definitely suspect that too much allopreg is stimulating. Too much allopreg ironically causes similar symptoms of too low allopreg due to the U shaped curve.

I know Haidut did take up to 100mg of it but I'm pretty sure he takes his in the morning or during the day so maybe that is why he had no issue with sleep.

The feeling when you take it too close to bed time is like similar to taking an opiate. It has a relaxing and anti anxiety effect but along with a slightly stimulating effect which has to be the reason for the sleep issues.

For anyone trying it now, I would suggest taking it no later than 5pm, at least to start.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for this stuff to get in now.

This year I finally felt like I've worked alot of fatigue and depression off, and I've grown almost stronger than I ever have in the gym.

Today, felt sh*tty in the gym though and had a little bit of insomnia the other night.

Time to end this crap and finally get back to normal. COME ON 2017!! BE THE YEAR!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, confirmed. A few other members on RP said they had sleep issues taking it 45min- hour before bed too.

They are switching to anything earlier than 7pm or with dinner.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys,

Was just replying to a PM that caught my attention and curiosity took me to this thread. I spent maybe an hour reading it all and it's great to hear of plenty of you recovering nicely. Maxout is an impressive example who has the right mindset and he's my pick for the next 100% recovered guy, but there will be plenty following over the next couple of years.
    I just want to say that it is the right mindset that allows these compounds to work. I forget the guys name who is struggling big time and he took the 5a dhp and reported nothing happened. Note this guy is also saying that he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. When a person is in this state of mind he is sending tens maybe hundreds of stress hormones (known and unknown) around the body and mind, blocking receptors and effectively stopping whatever compound from working, or else counteracting its affects.
    I want to give you a heightened example of this. I was a cop for many years and one job i attended was a guy who was young and high on life, whistling away as he got in his car, he later reported feeling great that morning, he was successful, good looking and lifted regularly. He started his car and reversed over his toddler who unbeknown to him was playing in the drive after getting out through the internal garage door. This guy was immediately devastated and hopeless, wanting to kill himself he later spiralled into oblivion. Just before the time of the accident this guys T and DHT etc. would have been bouncing and it was still there just after the accident, yet he felt nothing but oblivion and hopelessness (obviously)
    The example above is the same as PFS. Guy has massive challenge, is overwhelmed and feels the future is all but hopeless. Guy shrivels and dies.
    So, just as it is impossible to recover naturally without the right mindset (looking forward to stuff, being calm and having belief in ones greatness) so it is also the case that to feel the affects of natural hormone/neurosteroid replacement one must also be happy and calm. The better the mindset the better the affect, whether increasing positive hormones naturally or unnaturally.
    So the dude who is struggling and felt no affect should not feel downhearted, just means he should calm his mind, get control and do the basics right, then look to this stuff to assist.
    Take this stuff by all means guys, but for it to work you must keep the basics up, and for those of you who are 80 or 90% fixed, to get the last 10% you must go back to normal life and stop reading about the entire topic of pfs. Even positive stuff still re-inforces a belief that you have it. Leave all talk of it for 3 months at a time and just occasionally come back to check on your mates and progress etc. When you are 100% like CD, fill your boots.
    I keep saying this, but nobody seems to actually do it, yet i recall CD did this (from PH at the time), and so did i and we both came back fully recovered.

Food for thought, anyway, well done chaps, all the very best to you and family and a very Happy Christmas too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Hey Guys,

Was just replying to a PM that caught my attention and curiosity took me to this thread. I spent maybe an hour reading it all and it's great to hear of plenty of you recovering nicely. Maxout is an impressive example who has the right mindset and he's my pick for the next 100% recovered guy, but there will be plenty following over the next couple of years.
    DON'T COUNT ME OUT YET BABY!!! THE 5a-DHP IS HERE!!!!

So excited to try this tomorrow!!! Will post results

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    DON'T COUNT ME OUT YET BABY!!! THE 5a-DHP IS HERE!!!!

So excited to try this tomorrow!!! Will post results
    No one's counting you out buddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk what the verdict is on taking it pwo in the morning, BUT SCREW IT, I'm taking it tomorrow morning because right now my adrenaline is SUPER HIGH and I wanna KILL legs tomorrow

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Idk what the verdict is on taking it pwo in the morning, BUT SCREW IT, I'm taking it tomorrow morning because right now my adrenaline is SUPER HIGH and I wanna KILL legs tomorrow
    I think you'll be fine taking it in the morning. May just be a little too relaxed during the work day and may need some caffeine with it. Just be sure you've got all the other parts of your program in tune so that you get the best result from this stuff my man.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Hey Guys,

I just want to say that it is the right mindset that allows these compounds to work. I forget the guys name who is struggling big time and he took the 5a dhp and reported nothing happened. Note this guy is also saying that he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. When a person is in this state of mind he is sending tens maybe hundreds of stress hormones (known and unknown) around the body and mind, blocking receptors and effectively stopping whatever compound from working, or else counteracting its affects.
    I want to give you a heightened example of this. I was a cop for many years and one job i attended was a guy who was young and high on life, whistling away as he got in his car, he later reported feeling great that morning, he was successful, good looking and lifted regularly. He started his car and reversed over his toddler who unbeknown to him was playing in the drive after getting out through the internal garage door. This guy was immediately devastated and hopeless, wanting to kill himself he later spiralled into oblivion. Just before the time of the accident this guys T and DHT etc. would have been bouncing and it was still there just after the accident, yet he felt nothing but oblivion and hopelessness (obviously)
    The example above is the same as PFS. Guy has massive challenge, is overwhelmed and feels the future is all but hopeless. Guy shrivels and dies.
    So, just as it is impossible to recover naturally without the right mindset (looking forward to stuff, being calm and having belief in ones greatness) so it is also the case that to feel the affects of natural hormone/neurosteroid replacement one must also be happy and calm. The better the mindset the better the affect, whether increasing positive hormones naturally or unnaturally.
    So the dude who is struggling and felt no affect should not feel downhearted, just means he should calm his mind, get control and do the basics right, then look to this stuff to assist.
    Take this stuff by all means guys, but for it to work you must keep the basics up, and for those of you who are 80 or 90% fixed, to get the last 10% you must go back to normal life and stop reading about the entire topic of pfs. Even positive stuff still re-inforces a belief that you have it. Leave all talk of it for 3 months at a time and just occasionally come back to check on your mates and progress etc. When you are 100% like CD, fill your boots.
    I keep saying this, but nobody seems to actually do it, yet i recall CD did this (from PH at the time), and so did i and we both came back fully recovered.

Food for thought, anyway, well done chaps, all the very best to you and family and a very Happy Christmas too.
    U always inspire me with your words ENGLISH..