Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I AM ENERGY. I AM THE ULTIMATE!!!!!

Lmao, forreal though. I feel insane.

Got up this morning way too early due to PFS related insomnia that seems to ALWAYS COME BACK as soon I start feeling good again. So I woke up today with like 5 hours of sleep and was just like "F*CK THIS"...

Got up, ate some food, took the 5a-DHP while I was playing a video game... and I slowly started to feel more and more aggressive.

Threw my gym clothes on... realized the sun was out... and the weather was like 30-40 degrees, but the sun was out (good source of vitamin D, nom'sayin), so I also said "F*CK THAT" and literally walked to the gym from my house in my shortest shorts. I had so much energy for some reason. I walked out and YEA, it was cold, but I was like "DON'T BE A B*TCH. JUST DO IT"

Felt SO AGGRESSIVE in the gym. Can still feel the pump from it. Was throwing stuff around, picking stuff up with ease, feeling ALPHA AF BRAHS. Skipped on dat insecure time bs.

So yea, one thing I can definitely say is this seems to have given me alot of energy and aggression so far... now we'll see how the rest of the day goes. Still haven't seen any other huge changes yet, but it's only been like 2 hours so yea
    Last edited by Atticas; 12-15-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, some of the feedback on the other forum is they had better results with a small dose as in 1-3 drops (increase libido, energy etc.) compared to the higher doses were they noticed opposite effects (decreased libido, sleep problems, irritability etc.)

This stuff works but it's all about finding the right dosage for YOU. So experimenting is the best way I would say, there is no one shot bullet dosage.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brief update of 2 days on 5a-DHP...

First dose was yesterday, 15 drops @ 4:30pm, and within about 45 minutes I was feeling extremely lethargic and tired, with the foggy yet stimulated feeling that others have mentioned here. Went out like a light at bedtime though.

Second dose today, dropped to 10 drops @ 4:00pm. This time didn't feel particularly lethargic or any of the negatives. Being blunt as I imagine that its what a lot of the PFS guys here would like to hear, got home to the wife and found I was like a dog in season, really mentally stimulated and had great sex... I always know i'm in a good place because i'm more of a dirty bastard than usual haha. Not getting overly excited as I have upswings from time to time and today was tongkat day on rotation, but just reporting how it is without analysis paralysis.

May try some even lower doses given your recommendation above Tubz, although 10 drops for me didn't give me the negatives I had at 15. Will keep you guys updated in a week or two.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One other thing I forgot to mention was when dosing the higher dose yesterday, I felt an occasional strange sensation in the back of the head/brain... Kinda a swelling/hot flush kinda pulsing feeling that came and went for the couple of hours after dosing... it wasn't painful, uncomfortable or anything really... just an odd sensation that happened. Not necessarily a cause/effect relationship maybe, but thought i'd mention this anecdotally.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny you mention the lower dose Tubz. For what it's worth, when I first tried it and got the great kick out of it, I split my 15mg doses into three, 5mg doses. Took one after getting home from the office, one with my preworkout at the gym in the locker room, and one after the gym. I'm curious to try it again with a 5mg dose this afternoon to see if I can replicate the first original feeling.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    One other thing I forgot to mention was when dosing the higher dose yesterday, I felt an occasional strange sensation in the back of the head/brain... Kinda a swelling/hot flush kinda pulsing feeling that came and went for the couple of hours after dosing... it wasn't painful, uncomfortable or anything really... just an odd sensation that happened. Not necessarily a cause/effect relationship maybe, but thought i'd mention this anecdotally.
    Yeah this is what I was feeling a few days back as well. Its just enough of a sensation to realize something feels weird at all.
    No worries though, it went away for me in the last 3 days when I took a break from the stuff, and I'm sure it would also go away if you tapered your dose down and found your sweet spot.

Definitely feels like less is more...which I'm ok with lol. I was worried I might be tempted to drop a few hundred bucks on the stuff per month if higher doses = better results.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This afternoon's dose I went down to 7mg....felt the nice feel good results again. May drop it to 5mg tomorrow to see if I can replicate. Much more cost effective at 5mg/day lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    It's funny you mention the lower dose Tubz. For what it's worth, when I first tried it and got the great kick out of it, I split my 15mg doses into three, 5mg doses. Took one after getting home from the office, one with my preworkout at the gym in the locker room, and one after the gym. I'm curious to try it again with a 5mg dose this afternoon to see if I can replicate the first original feeling.
    Yeah haha I know it's such a tricky supplement. I think there are a few reasons, one being the U shaped curved of allopreg, the positive feedback mechanism which basically means over time you would actually need less of a dose since your endogenous levels should start to restore and lastly we are all in completely different body states so some me need more some may need less etc.

But, yeah low dose could be better. I took just one drop with dinner today and I still got a pretty somewhat mild effect.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So update, as a lot of you guessed, I got pretty calm throughout the rest of my 1st day on 5a-DHP. Felt good though.

Had an EXPLOSIVE morning workout though and felt just in general FULL of energy. So that was great.

We'll see how I sleep tonight... and then tomorrow, ON TO DAY 2 BABY!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    U always inspire me with your words ENGLISH..
    Hey Rahaysa,

Thanks for that, i come back occasionally because i remember how good it was to hear from guys who had recovered and i took my own inspiration from them - to be fair it was mainly CD as most others who had recovered had fucked off to live their lives. I don't blame them and some day in the next 2 years i will finally fuck off for good. I would like to see a few others completely recover and carry it on. I think there should be an understanding on SS that if you recover as a result of information and inspiration gleaned from those who have recovered before you, then you have a duty to come back yourself when recovered and spend a year or two helping others achieve the same thing. Then you can go, stay, whatever.

I've tried my best to inspire and to give sound advice, i've made some mistakes and written some pretty douchy things too (in hindsight), but you're never gunna help dispel the myths surrounding this whole issue without having your hat in the ring.

It looks like CD is staying for good which is great for everyone and gives that thread of consistency, but it is very important that other fully recovered guys are there with him (at least for a while) as examples that if you listen to what he says, you will fully recover your health and happiness too.

This 5 A DHP stuff sounds like it might expedite the process somewhat (jury still out though), where the fuck was it 3 years ago!!!