Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is great for increasing dopamine: Mucuna Organic Extract - L-DOPA - Lost Empire Herbs

One of the things that hurts the most is the more you learn about health, the more you realize how bad the people in your life that you love are damaging themselves and no matter what you say or do to try and help them, it's most likely going to fall on deaf ears.
    x2. Also shilajit lowers serotonin/prolactin too which would indirectly raise dopamine. @Cd has helped a lot too, he understand a lot of the stuff I'm coming from.

@driven

There is a bunch of things you can do but some easy ones to start is taurine and theanine. BCAA's and tyrosine seem to also help with dopamine and lower serotonin. Anything that lowers serotonin will indirectly increase dopamine (dopamine inhibits serotonin).

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...he-brain.2821/
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...dopamine.3724/
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...ith-bcaa.2449/

Diet should be first though. So eliminate grains/gluten. Focus on this stuff.

Proteins: chicken, beef, eggs, shrimp/scallops, milk, ice cream
    Carbs: fruits/fruit juice, white rice, potatoes
    Fats: only saturated fats- so coconut oil (stimulates thyroid), grass fed butter..I only really use refined coconut oil for everything (cooking and frying etc.)

Completely eliminate as many polyunsaturated fats (PUFA) as you can majority of them will be in vegetable oils so cut them all out even olive oil.

Unsaturated Vegetable Oils: Toxic

Other supplements you could take a look into is: pregnenolone, DHEA, niacinamide, aspirin, caffeine/coffee, magnesium (chloride form), all fat soluble vitamins (each of them is anti estrogenic especially K2-MK4)

Also, I forgot to mention this to you guys before, but Haidut did some guest podcasts before on PFS and steroids etc. If you got some time check it out. i'm not the biggest fan of the danny roddy guy (the host) though.

Haidut on PFS, 5ARI's, DHT

Hair Loss and Prostate Cancer [Generative Energy #16] - YouTube

Haidut on preg/dhea etc.

The Youth Steroids: Pregnenolone, Progesterone DHEA [Generative Energy #8] - YouTube

Haidut on why PUFA is bad

Polyunsaturated Fats in The Real Organism [Generative Energy #7] - YouTube
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-21-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah and forgot to answer, yes girls can take 5a-DHP just a way lower dose (a few drops or so and that is it).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
    I'm the same, I use coconut oil for cooking everything.

Is there a reason you use refined? I've always defaulted to buying unrefined.
    two reasons:

• Refined coconut oil has no taste perfect for cooking, frying, baking etc.
    • Refining process removes any potential allergens from bad coconuts, the saturated fat/MCT is really all you want from it.

Just make sure to get one with no PUFA. A lot of brands will take the easy way out and cut it with palm oil which you don't want.

I use organic refined spectrum.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-21-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    x2. Also shilajit lowers serotonin/prolactin too which would indirectly raise dopamine. @Cd has helped a lot too, he understand a lot of the stuff I'm coming from.

@driven

There is a bunch of things you can do but some easy ones to start is taurine and theanine. BCAA's and tyrosine seem to also help with dopamine and lower serotonin. Anything that lowers serotonin will indirectly increase dopamine (dopamine inhibits serotonin).

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...he-brain.2821/
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...dopamine.3724/
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...ith-bcaa.2449/

Diet should be first though. So eliminate grains/gluten. Focus on this stuff.

Proteins: chicken, beef, eggs, shrimp/scallops, milk, ice cream
    Carbs: fruits/fruit juice, white rice, potatoes
    Fats: only saturated fats- so coconut oil (stimulates thyroid), grass fed butter..I only really use refined coconut oil for everything (cooking and frying etc.)

Completely eliminate as many polyunsaturated fats (PUFA) as you can majority of them will be in vegetable oils so cut them all out even olive oil.

Other supplements you could take a look into is: pregnenolone, DHEA, niacinamide, aspirin, caffeine/coffee, magnesium (chloride form), all fat soluble vitamins (each of them is anti estrogenic especially K2-MK4)

Also, I forgot to mention this to you guys before, but Haidut did some guest podcasts before on PFS and steroids etc. If you got some time check it out. i'm not the biggest fan of the danny roddy guy (the host) though.

Haidut on PFS, 5ARI's, DHT

Hair Loss and Prostate Cancer [Generative Energy #16] - YouTube

Haidut on preg/dhea etc.

Haidut on why PUFA is bad

Polyunsaturated Fats in The Real Organism [Generative Energy #7] - YouTube
    Fuck man...don't tell me olive oil is bad too lol I live on the stuff. Sometimes even cook with it on low heat...
    Is PUFA really that bad even in tiny amounts? Because you really can't avoid it entirely:

Infographic: Paleo Cooking Fats | Paleo Leap

Olive oil is 11% PUFA
    Coconut 2%
    Lard 11%
    Tallow 4%
    Butter 4%
    Chicken fat 20%
    Duck fat 12%

I much prefer the unrefined Coconut oil as well. The taste is awesome. I'd eat the stuff all day if it didn't give you the runs like hell

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Fuck man...don't tell me olive oil is bad too lol I live on the stuff. Sometimes even cook with it on low heat...
    Is PUFA really that bad even in tiny amounts? Because you really can't avoid it entirely:

Infographic: Paleo Cooking Fats | Paleo Leap

Olive oil is 11% PUFA
    Coconut 2%
    Lard 11%
    Tallow 4%
    Butter 4%
    Chicken fat 20%
    Duck fat 12%

I much prefer the unrefined Coconut oil as well. The taste is awesome. I'd eat the stuff all day if it didn't give you the runs like hell
    Refined coconut oil isn't mandatory it's just suggested but it's not that big of deal if you don't use refined. I use unrefined sometimes too.

Regarding Olive oil, peat mentions that if there was one oil in moderation you had to use it would be high quality olive oil mainly b/c of the vitamin E content in it which actually blocks some of the effects of PUFA/free fatty acids when it gets into your body just like niacinamide does. I used to cook with EVOO all the time, but I actually like refined coconut oil better for cooking now, all my meats, eggs, some veggies come out really moist. Coconut oil is also stable at high temps when olive oil oxidizes fairly quickly at lower temps and becomes rancid (which you don't want- just like how fish oil can become rancid from sitting on the shelf, also why manufacturers include added vit E to their fish oil to help prevent it oxidizing).

Vitamin K2 MK-4 will help detox PUFA from the liver too along with caffeine.

A lot of ppl target 2 grams of PUFA per day but that is pretty hard. I think I fall somewhere between the 2-6 gram range of PUFA a day though. The saturated fats from coconut oil will also offset some of the damage from PUFA since saturated fats are protective to the mitochondria. That is why cooking with coconut is very good especially with meats. What kind of coconut oil are you using that gives you the runs? I don't think I ever had that issue before and I probably use close to 6 tablespoons a day.

Peat's stuff is very complex at first, but once you read and realize actually what is going on it makes perfect sense and is actually pretty cool. At least that is how it was for me and I have been down all the roads, paleo, ketogenic, high carb, low carb etc.

It actually relates to being overall healthy plus the bodybuilding aspect (due to high metabolism, keeping estrogen, prolactin, serotonin low, with increases in DHT, T, DHEA = all benefits for athletes/bodybuilders) so two birds in one stone.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-21-2016 at 08:02 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also realized I put the wrong link for the preg/dhea podcast link with Haidut on the above post, so I fixed it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Refined coconut oil isn't mandatory it's just suggested but it's not that big of deal if you don't use refined. I use unrefined sometimes too.

Regarding Olive oil, peat mentions that if there was one oil in moderation you had to use it would be high quality olive oil mainly b/c of the vitamin E content in it which actually blocks some of the effects of PUFA/free fatty acids when it gets into your body just like niacinamide does. I used to cook with EVOO all the time, but I actually like refined coconut oil better for cooking now, all my meats, eggs, some veggies come out really moist. Coconut oil is also stable at high temps when olive oil oxidizes fairly quickly at lower temps and becomes rancid (which you don't want- just like how fish oil can become rancid from sitting on the shelf, also why manufacturers include added vit E to their fish oil to help prevent it oxidizing).

Vitamin K2 MK-4 will help detox PUFA from the liver too along with caffeine.

A lot of ppl target 2 grams of PUFA per day but that is pretty hard. I think I fall somewhere between the 2-6 gram range of PUFA a day though. The saturated fats from coconut oil will also offset some of the damage from PUFA since saturated fats are protective to the mitochondria. That is why cooking with coconut is very good especially with meats. What kind of coconut oil are you using that gives you the runs? I don't think I ever had that issue before and I probably use close to 6 tablespoons a day.

Peat's stuff is very complex at first, but once you read and realize actually what is going on it makes perfect sense and is actually pretty cool. At least that is how it was for me and I have been down all the roads, paleo, ketogenic, high carb, low carb etc.

It actually relates to being overall healthy plus the bodybuilding aspect (due to high metabolism, keeping estrogen, prolactin, serotonin low = all benefits for athletes/bodybuilders) so two birds in one stone.
    We really should start a diet thread. I eat such few things nowadays that I really have what I do eat down to a science at this point.

I feel like we all probably do & we're eating all the same stuff. From the best place to buy in terms of price vs quality, and specific ways of preparing things I'd love to hear the routine that everyone is on.

Coconut oil and the runs is something I've read about everywhere online...its been my personal experience as well across a few brands.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After taking 5a-DHP do we need any PCT? If so, what kind of pct do you guys intend to do, just herbs or herbs and Sustain Alpha?

When I was taking SERMs a long time ago I remembered that when I took too much, I would feel some low estrogen sides, like anxiety, peeing a lot, dick shrinkage etc. With Sustain Alpha I'm getting the same thing sometimes, like I'm over sensitive to estrogen blockers, I can't block too much because I may get worse and not get better, I mean, the famous estrogen rebound.

Tribulus and maca on the other hand gave me the best recoveries and very smooth ups and downs leading to better baseline, they seem more secure and the results are more stable.

So my question to you guys would be how you guys will do your pct and if you guys think things like Sustain Alpha (I completely discard serms) and others resveratrol products are necessary or not to recover and pct.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just ordered a bottle, s there a consensus on dose & frequency yet?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    After taking 5a-DHP do we need any PCT? If so, what kind of pct do you guys intend to do, just herbs or herbs and Sustain Alpha?

When I was taking SERMs a long time ago I remembered that when I took too much, I would feel some low estrogen sides, like anxiety, peeing a lot, dick shrinkage etc. With Sustain Alpha I'm getting the same thing sometimes, like I'm over sensitive to estrogen blockers, I can't block too much because I may get worse and not get better, I mean, the famous estrogen rebound.

Tribulus and maca on the other hand gave me the best recoveries and very smooth ups and downs leading to better baseline, they seem more secure and the results are more stable.

So my question to you guys would be how you guys will do your pct and if you guys think things like Sustain Alpha (I completely discard serms) and others resveratrol products are necessary or not to recover and pct.
    It's not suppressive so you won't need a PCT. Relax brother, this is analysis paralysis to the T.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 12-22-2016 at 10:52 AM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.