User Tag List

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else have issues with trying to order from the site? Tried on phone and on Mac but bouncing back to info about 5A DHP rather than going to checkout, any way round it?

Cheers

Jimmy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by t14 View Post
    oh I've read some of that dudes posts and god he was a tool lol..

anyway what mental benefits do you get exactly?
    I felt more confident and social. Just was in a better mood and it felt like my brain was working on full capacity again. It felt similar to caffeine/theanine combo.
    I must say though that I have quit weed cold turkey the week before and also started NoFap that week. Additionally I took 100mg pregnenolone and 5mg oral DHEA as well.

I can't say the effect came from just 5a-DHP alone but rather I believe it is a cumulative effect. I noticed I was more eloquent and I could speak from a deeper place in my body thus my voice was deeper.
    I noticed girls smiling at me/checking me out throughout the week too which culminated in a friend of my sister who is 5 years older than me hitting on me a lot at a party and touching my muscles constantly. I didn't fuck her though because my sister would probably kill me. Still, it felt good.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything all this guy has done is confirm that Cd's recovery is the real deal.

His mind/body hasn't healed, hes just been masking symptoms. If he were somewhat healed, he would have a normal reaction.

I've seen nothing but positive reactions to 5a-dhp from recovered and recovering guys following the regimen.

This just motivates me more and affirms my belief that recovery is real and possible no matter what anyone says.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You should have some believe that recovery is real in the first place. I say to people all the time don't take my word for it but just do these things and see for yourself. Biggest mistake people make is not giving it enough time or making it a permanent lifestyle change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You should have some believe that recovery is real in the first place. I say to people all the time don't take my word for it but just do these things and see for yourself. Biggest mistake people make is not giving it enough time or making it a permanent lifestyle change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    X2.
    It is sort of hard to just trust text on a page online that you can get better...just have enough faith until you get a taste of it for yourself & after that it should be downhill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    He's been causing nothing but problems since he came here. He was banned, then he rejoined under a differnet IP address and then threatened to bad mouth me at every turn as to negatively effect my new venture. He obviously has nothing better to do with his time. So many people were complaining about him and I can see why. He told me he has several different screen names here and he will keep coming back, over and over again. Those are not the actions of someone who is recovered and healthy. He doesn't seem to realize his actions speak volumes about his current condition and despite what he says about me, most people will be able to see through the type of person he is.

He also doesn't realize that I've saved all his PM's which incriminate him. This is nothing but a waste of time. I told him in so many words he can bad mouth me all he want's as I have nothing to hide and the help that I've given to the people that choose this path are self evident. I just don't understand why some people choose to spend their time doing this. It serves no purpose for the greater good whatsoever. It's just pointless, un-needed drama.

My time is much better utilized working on my site which will give the information freely to people that so desperately need it. This is the type of stuff that goes on on other forums, not here. It's negative and trivial and does nothing but aggravate people.

The fact that I even have to spend time making this post just goes to show what a waste it is.

When you see him, let me know and his IP addresses will be banned, one by one.

I also think that he won't be able to help himself but post again either on the board or through PM's. He's already been called out to me by several people that knew him from other forums. I've been told that he was going to do EXACTLY what he did, and he did it like clockwork.(signing up under another screen name) He doesn't get that people know him and can read him like a book.

Such a waste of time for everyone.
    He is probably just mad that Solve PFS is failing with members now since he claiming to "grow" it so big where it's the same people complaining over and over but no ideas and supplements to try anymore. Many people have ventured here now from Solve PFS since we are actually making an impact and experimenting with new things that actually have some sort of positive impact.

Many of the members that came from there have also bad mouthed it due to how negative and worthless it is both publicly and to me via PM so I'm not surprised about how upset he is. He should get over it though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    I felt more confident and social. Just was in a better mood and it felt like my brain was working on full capacity again. It felt similar to caffeine/theanine combo.
    I must say though that I have quit weed cold turkey the week before and also started NoFap that week. Additionally I took 100mg pregnenolone and 5mg oral DHEA as well.

I can't say the effect came from just 5a-DHP alone but rather I believe it is a cumulative effect. I noticed I was more eloquent and I could speak from a deeper place in my body thus my voice was deeper.
    I noticed girls smiling at me/checking me out throughout the week too which culminated in a friend of my sister who is 5 years older than me hitting on me a lot at a party and touching my muscles constantly. I didn't fuck her though because my sister would probably kill me. Still, it felt good.

Have you noticed a skin improvement effect with doses of 100mg+ preg? Caffeine with virtually help with anything you pair it with. It also increases progesterone concentration in the brain just make sure if you do supplement with it always with food and sugar (caffeine lowers blood sugar) to avoid stress response (which could make you feel worse).

Another one of my favorite combos is 500mg of niacinamide + 200mg of caffeine. The dopamine boost from the caffeine and the GABA and androgenic increase from the niacinamide.

If you can get your hands on T3/cytomel (or good quality NDT), you can bypass all of the downstream stuff and just supplement with that since an increase in thyroid hormone will increase pregnenolone and of course all the downstream anti aging/androgenic hormones (DHEA, progesterone etc.)

If you wanted to try boosting thyroid naturally, try supplementing with iodine, selenium and vit D3 and see how you feel.
    Last edited by TubZy; 01-09-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and for Idea Labs there are two sites really one for regular supplements and one for research chems for those who kept asking earlier. The mobile site is tricky sometimes so I just use the desktop version.

IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery
    IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Have you noticed a skin improvement effect with doses of 100mg+ preg? Caffeine with virtually help with anything you pair it with. It also increases progesterone concentration in the brain just make sure if you do supplement with it always with food and sugar (caffeine lowers blood sugar) to avoid stress response (which could make you feel worse).

Another one of my favorite combos is 500mg of niacinamide + 200mg of caffeine. The dopamine boost from the caffeine and the GABA and androgenic increase from the niacinamide.

If you can get your hands on T3/cytomel (or good quality NDT), you can bypass all of the downstream stuff and just supplement with that since an increase in thyroid hormone will increase pregnenolone and of course all the downstream anti aging/androgenic hormones (DHEA, progesterone etc.)

If you wanted to try boosting thyroid naturally, try supplementing with iodine, selenium and vit D3 and see how you feel.

My skin seems to be getting better, yes. I just got some more Pregnenolone and will continue with 100mg Preg/5mg DHEA/5mg 5a-DHP.
    My multi mineral contains both iodine and selenium. I take extra D3 too.
    I have some additional iodine drops and selenium tablets but haven't used them at all lately.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    My skin seems to be getting better, yes. I just got some more Pregnenolone and will continue with 100mg Preg/5mg DHEA/5mg 5a-DHP.
    My multi mineral contains both iodine and selenium. I take extra D3 too.
    I have some additional iodine drops and selenium tablets but haven't used them at all lately.
    Cool- when I started supplementing preg at doses at 100mg or higher I noticed my skin improve for sure. I didn't really get the effect at doses under 100mg though. Regardless of what you do, supplementing preg with anything pro thyroid will help since preg activates the bile receptor that does the conversion of T4 into T3.

Niacinamide has a similar effect too at doses of 500mg or higher but I think due to the anti inflammatory and immunomodulating effects.