Thread: 5a-DHP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Thanks man

I read up on it a little and it sounds like it's a good way to increase T. Last time I checked mine I was in the mid 600's and that was from blood drawn while i was sick, on five hours sleep the night prior and while i was taking a little break from all herbs and T boosters. After my recent push to get back on point with diet and adding several more herbs into my rotation I'm planning on moving that number up to the 800's by the summer time. So right now I'll just watch and wait on this.

I'm tempted to throw Androsterone in the mix at low dose just for three days to see what it does right now but I don't want to get greedy and end up going backwards either.

Just curious..have you tried Androsterone while on this?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    It sounds like you're doing well 5alpha....keep at it! It just get's better and better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I think I'm sold on adding it to the routine.

Any noticeable reductions in brain fog or better memory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didnt receive it yet, hopefully tomorrow or Thurs

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It sounds like you're doing well 5alpha....keep at it! It just get's better and better.
    Thanks man for allowing this here. It's going to continue to help more people.

Accepting that a good portion of this is mental helps. It's hard to come to terms with but it helps.

I have a good feeling about the next few months

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Thanks man for allowing this here. It's going to continue to help more people.

Accepting that a good portion of this is mental helps. It's hard to come to terms with but it helps.

I have a good feeling about the next few months

The final decision was the site owners, not mine. He's the one that you should thank.

And yes, it is mental but mental in the fact that it's neurological dysfunction, which just like anything physical can be fixed.

Just keep doing what you've been doing and the fog will start to lift.... you'll see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CDN, question for you.

I drank a while back from now... maybe a month or so ago. Do you think another cleanse is necessary if someone drinks or should they just keep pushing through

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    CDN, question for you.

I drank a while back from now... maybe a month or so ago. Do you think another cleanse is necessary if someone drinks or should they just keep pushing through
    You should know by now that I'm a thread Nazi..... we have to keep these threads on topic otherwise the board gets sloppy and unorganized for people that are trying to find information.

I'm only going to answer this because we can tie it in to 5a dhp.

No, if you drank one time a month ago it's not going to Warrant a full-on cleanse. Whatever negative effect it had on your brain is long gone by now.

Especially if you're running the 5A dhp which increases allopregnanolone... the compound is somewhat of an insurance policy in that matter

That's not to say because you're running it you can go on a bender it's just that your levels will be kept higher then if you weren't running it therefore negating the Alcohol come down.

The alcohol will still give your liver somewhat of a beating and you want to keep all systems of elimination working at full capacity at all times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-22-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CDN, question for you.

dude if you have energy to drink alcohol and deal with a hangover and the liver/body stress on top of PFS you must not be that bad at all or even have PFS lol...

There is not point in drinking alcohol at all in recovering for PFS. If you want the allopreg increase just use glycine/gelatin or 5a-dhp, no need for alcohol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    dude if you have energy to drink alcohol and deal with a hangover and the liver/body stress on top of PFS you must not be that bad at all or even have PFS lol...

There is not point in drinking alcohol at all in recovering for PFS. If you want the allopreg increase just use glycine/gelatin or 5a-dhp, no need for alcohol.
    I suffered from PFS in weird ways man.

Like I still function pretty normally, and I could even go out and drink and destroy myself in 2 nights almost just like I used to.

But afterwards, it would feel like the eye bags under my eyes were somehow strained or causing me pain... and i'd feel horrible.

Anyways, no worries telling me not to drink. I'm really trying to give it a go now because I really want to get better now, and I know my failure to refrain from drinking was one thing CDN really used to harp on me about in why I probably wasn't going to recover as well/quick as I could. I really want to give this thing a solid shot soon here... and I'm even considering finally taking the prohormones. I want this disease out of my life for good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, just wanted to update you Tubzy and ask a question.

I've been taking Preg/5a-DHP/DHEA combo for a week or two now at this point.

I haven't seen much of any results from it.... I think my mental clarity is certainly better, but as far as my facial skin, genital atrophy, or energy goes, I still feel the same. And tbh, I actually feel like after I started taking 5a-DHP, my libido have gone down a little.

Do you have any idea why the effects are kind of off for me? What would be your suggestion of where to go next?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Btw, just wanted to update you Tubzy and ask a question.

I've been taking Preg/5a-DHP/DHEA combo for a week or two now at this point.

I haven't seen much of any results from it.... I think my mental clarity is certainly better, but as far as my facial skin, genital atrophy, or energy goes, I still feel the same. And tbh, I actually feel like after I started taking 5a-DHP, my libido have gone down a little.

Do you have any idea why the effects are kind of off for me? What would be your suggestion of where to go next?
    Don't take this the wrong way my man, but it seems like you can overestimate how quickly these things have positive change that you notice in your body.

Just because you haven't noticed results in a week or two doesn't mean you should change anything or that these things aren't helping you.

lots of people on the pro hormones say they don't feel any different until a few weeks in...and by my estimation they are a lot more potent than the combo you are using.

If you're constantly changing your approach and searching for quick symptom relief...you might be disappointed.

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine