Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    I haven't experienced with higher doses yet because I'm broke and can't afford a new bottle.
    I calculated that a bottle has about 240 drops I believe so I'm trying to make it last by taking 5 drops every 2-3 days.

Other new stuff I have been doing: Increased Vit C consumption, slowly increased magnesium consumption and cold showers every day
    Yea. I think I'm getting two new bottles today. I'm gonna jack that stuff UP.

I remember the first day I took it, I took like 20mgs or something and I felt INSANE energy and manliness. The second day I took it, nothing really happened.

So it was weird. But this next dosage I get, I'm gonna go the route of going HIGHER if my energy doesn't go up. Gonna start with 20 again

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And guess who just got his two bottles baby!!

Oh it's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    And guess who just got his two bottles baby!!

Oh it's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!
    5adhp had made my sleep as normal as it's felt since my health went down hill. My sleep is getting better and better by the night.

I'm not saying that I think I have all the answers but alleopreg is one hundred percent involved in this. Mentally I feel all around better than before. This is a huge find.

Does anyone have any plans on how long they plan on taking this for and or how to come off of it?

I'm also almost positive that 5adhp reduces estrogen in some way or the other. I'm seeing a few of the common indicators of estrogen reduction such as some joint pain and a couple other small things. Overall though libido is still increased. I'm loving this stuff.

Herbs continue to hit me harder as well which seems to also be getting better by the day. Really the only department that 5adhp has not helped me with is digestive issues and with my back which is no biggie because other parts of this protocol/what I do daily treat those issues anyway.

Certain sexual symptoms have not seen major improvements while others have. I am looking forward to running a DHT prohormone soon as being pretty well off before going in that is usually a good thing for me and because I recall androsterone hitting the few points that 5adhp does not in the sexual symptoms.

Maybe we should be coming off of this slowly?  To increase the chances of these improvements sticking?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    5adhp had made my sleep as normal as it's felt since my health went down hill. My sleep is getting better and better by the night.

I'm not saying that I think I have all the answers but alleopreg is one hundred percent involved in this. Mentally I feel all around better than before. This is a huge find.

Does anyone have any plans on how long they plan on taking this for and or how to come off of it?

I'm also almost positive that 5adhp reduces estrogen in some way or the other. I'm seeing a few of the common indicators of estrogen reduction such as some joint pain and a couple other small things. Overall though libido is still increased. I'm loving this stuff.

Herbs continue to hit me harder as well which seems to also be getting better by the day. Really the only department that 5adhp has not helped me with is digestive issues and with my back which is no biggie because other parts of this protocol/what I do daily treat those issues anyway.

Certain sexual symptoms have not seen major improvements while others have. I am looking forward to running a DHT prohormone soon as being pretty well off before going in that is usually a good thing for me and because I recall androsterone hitting the few points that 5adhp does not in the sexual symptoms.

Maybe we should be coming off of this slowly?  To increase the chances of these improvements sticking?

Good to hear. What dose are you taking? and are you taking it in morning with caffeine?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

5 AR Inhibitors effects on allo pregnenolone are well-known. It's what leads to the anxiety and sleep issues. It's also one of the reasons the supplement was recommended.

It's effects on estrogen are also another one of the benefits touted because of its effects on DHT

It just sounds funny the way you wrote these things... I'm busting your balls

Glad you're getting results but not surprised.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-03-2017 at 12:54 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Good to hear. What dose are you taking? and are you taking it in morning with caffeine?
    I have been taking 5MG orally for a little over three weeks. I have not been taking it with caffeine. Do you think i should try? I have read about others taking it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    5 AR Inhibitors effects on allo pregnenolone are well-known. It's what leads to the anxiety and sleep issues. It's also one of the reasons the supplement was recommended.

It's effects on estrogen are also another one of the benefits touted because of its effects on DHT

It just sounds funny the way you wrote these things... I'm busting your balls

Glad you're getting results but not surprised.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    LoL I know I'm kinda talking about it like it's something we don't already know. I guess seeing some of this stuff confirmed as I go helps me talk about it like it's written in stone.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LoL I know I'm kinda talking about it like it's something we don't already know. I guess seeing some of this stuff confirmed as I go helps me talk about it like it's written in stone.

I've always said personal experience trumps all. You can now see why.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have been taking 5MG orally for a little over three weeks. I have not been taking it with caffeine. Do you think i should try? I have read about others taking it.

It can't hurt unless the caffeine is too much for you at this stage of the game.

When I tested it out I took it preworkout with caffeine and liked the effects.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Anyone reading this that is feeling worse from either 5a-dhp, androsterone, estroban etc. try this.

At the same time you take your 5a-DHP dose take:

200mg caffeine pill
    325mg tablet aspirin
    take this after you eat a big meal with carbs/sugar and well fed.

You should get a much improved response and if you feel worse from 5a-DHP that means you have an underlying thyroid issue and by taking caffeine/aspirin along with it you should get a completely different positive response. The reason is cortisol is dropping too low and thyroid isn't there to regulate it (if down regulated or suppressed), just like it regulates 5AR. I had this exact problem with certain supplements and herbs which I think has to do with the so called "crash" everyone talks about. That is one of the reasons why coffee/caffeine can cure any digestive issues when taken with a meal temporarily.

Caffeine and aspirin are both thyroid surrogates meaning that they act almost identical to T3 in the body without suppression your endogenous levels like synthetic T3/T4 would. 5a-DHP is a very strong cortisol and estrogen antagonist. Just like androsterone is.

So anyone who is trying 5a-dhp try doing what I said and let us know your experience, good or bad.

For me by taking an aspirin and caffeine pill whenever I dose something like 5a-dhp, DHEA, androsterone etc. this completely cured my so called "low cortisol issue", which I thought was the issue. I mentioned that I felt very weird on anything higher than 5mg of DHEA (due to how strong it can lower cortisol), well now I'm taking 15mg a day (5mg/5mg/5mg) along with preg with zero negative issues and signs of much higher DHT levels and no brain fog, weird feeling I was originally getting. The only shitty part is that, that means my thyroid still hasn't fully recovered yet.

This is also probably why the only thing I could take was preg and responded well to it. Preg can act as a cortisol/estrogen precursor IF it drops too low, but it still wasn't enough to handle it from dhea, androsterone, progesterone etc.

I also mentioned previously that I was already taking caffeine did make me feel better b/c I thought it was raising cortisol, but it looks like it was working as if T3 would. When I added in aspirin with the combo the difference was much much better.

Also, by taking CD's herbs at the same time could actually help as well due to how they modulate cortisol levels preventing it from dropping to low.

So in general here are some example of thyroid surrogates which could also be used by anyone with metabolism issues or trying to lower TSH, or wants to try a safer alternative to using synthetic T3/T4:

caffeine
    aspirin
    methylene blue
    vitamin K2
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-03-2017 at 03:00 PM.