Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It can't hurt unless the caffeine is too much for you at this stage of the game.

When I tested it out I took it preworkout with caffeine and liked the effects.
    Clean out your PM so I can respond lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yes. Anyone reading this that is feeling worse from either 5a-dhp, androsterone, estroban etc. try this.

At the same time you take your 5a-DHP dose take:

200mg caffeine pill
    325mg tablet aspirin
    take this after you eat a big meal with carbs/sugar and well fed.

You should get a much improved response and if you feel worse from 5a-DHP that means you have an underlying thyroid issue and by taking caffeine/aspirin along with it you should get a completely different positive response. The reason is cortisol is dropping too low and thyroid isn't there to regulate it (if down regulated or suppressed), just like it regulates 5AR. I had this exact problem with certain supplements and herbs which I think has to do with the so called "crash" everyone talks about. That is one of the reasons why coffee/caffeine can cure any digestive issues when taken with a meal temporarily.

Caffeine and aspirin are both thyroid surrogates meaning that they act almost identical to T3 in the body without suppression your endogenous levels like synthetic T3/T4 would. 5a-DHP is a very strong cortisol and estrogen antagonist. Just like androsterone is.

So anyone who is trying 5a-dhp try doing what I said and let us know your experience, good or bad.

For me by taking an aspirin and caffeine pill whenever I dose something like 5a-dhp, DHEA, androsterone etc. this completely cured my so called "low cortisol issue", which I thought was the issue. I mentioned that I felt very weird on anything higher than 5mg of DHEA (due to how strong it can lower cortisol), well now I'm taking 15mg a day (5mg/5mg/5mg) along with preg with zero negative issues and signs of much higher DHT levels and no brain fog, weird feeling I was originally getting. The only shitty part is that, that means my thyroid still hasn't fully recovered yet.

This is also probably why the only thing I could take was preg and responded well to it. Preg can act as a cortisol/estrogen precursor IF it drops too low, but it still wasn't enough to handle it from dhea, androsterone, progesterone etc.

I also mentioned previously that I was already taking caffeine did make me feel better b/c I thought it was raising cortisol, but it looks like it was working as if T3 would. When I added in aspirin with the combo the difference was much much better.

Also, by taking CD's herbs at the same time could actually help as well due to how they modulate cortisol levels preventing it from dropping to low.

So in general here are some example of thyroid surrogates which could also be used by anyone with metabolism issues or trying to lower TSH, or wants to try a safer alternative to using synthetic T3/T4:

caffeine
    aspirin
    methylene blue
    vitamin K2
    I'm pretty sure I've obliterated my estrogen using this stuff. Coming off my last R Andro cycle last month I have been using this daily in tune with pine pollen. I'm feeling bad ass but I've got a lot of the low estrogen sides.....Dry skin, sluggishness, etc.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've obliterated my estrogen using this stuff. Coming off my last R Andro cycle last month I have been using this daily in tune with pine pollen. I'm feeling bad ass but I've got a lot of the low estrogen sides.....Dry skin, sluggishness, etc.
    Try it and see what happens. I would say use coffee but it is harder to gauge due to caffeine content, brands, cofactors etc. I prefer caffeine pills.

So if you can try 1 caffeine pill 200mg (I have nutrabio but it doesnt matter) with 1 aspirin tablet (325mg) and your normal dose of 5a-dhp take it maybe in the morning just in case it messes with your sleep and see if you notice a difference, experiment with for a few days.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try it and see what happens. I would say use coffee but it is harder to gauge due to caffeine content, brands, cofactors etc. I prefer caffeine pills.

So if you can try 1 caffeine pill 200mg (I have nutrabio but it doesnt matter) with 1 aspirin tablet (325mg) and your normal dose of 5a-dhp take it maybe in the morning just in case it messes with your sleep and see if you notice a difference, experiment with for a few days.
    I've been using it with coffee, just not the others. I may lay off it for a bit to see if it's causing the low estrogen sides.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I've been using it with coffee, just not the others. I may lay off it for a bit to see if it's causing the low estrogen sides.
    OK. I'm more on the sensitive end of caffeine so 200mg of caffeine initially was plenty for me but for you it may not be enough for you may have to try 400mg to feel effects. For me, 200mg works fine per "dose".

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK. I'm more on the sensitive end of caffeine so 200mg of caffeine initially was plenty for me but for you it may not be enough for you may have to try 400mg to feel effects. For me, 200mg works fine per "dose".
    That's my sweet spot for caffeine as well. Anymore than that and I get the jitters, fast heartbeat, etc.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bout to try 40mg today guise

Wish me luck!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP Atticas, he got so much DHT he dieded.
    jk, curious what happens.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    RIP Atticas, he got so much DHT he dieded.
    jk, curious what happens.
    Yo. This is atticas' brother, typing for him on his account. I can't believe you f*cks talked him into this... atticas is much ded. He over-DHT'd. His manliness went into overdrive and he tried to lift and have sex with our house.

.................................ok jk.

So took the 40mg yesterday... (squeezing the 40 drops out by itself practically began to feel like a workout xD) and felt pretty good up until I hit the gym.

For some reason recently, my energy and stuff feels fine during the day, all UNTIL I hit the gym and do like one exercise. Then all the sudden I feel super tired...

I'm thinking this must have to do with me taking basically like 3 weeks off from the gym when I was dating that girl. Maybe my body just needs to get back into the swing of things. idk.

But yea, as per usual, after the gym, energy eventually came back, took my sleep stuff, slept like a rock, and woke up with normal penis size again.

Anyways, don't really know what to make of this. Going up to 40mg (while taking caffeine) and still not feeling much different, while other guys claim this stuff is freaking amazing.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Yo. This is atticas' brother, typing for him on his account. I can't believe you f*cks talked him into this... atticas is much ded. He over-DHT'd. His manliness went into overdrive and he tried to lift and have sex with our house.

.................................ok jk.

So took the 40mg yesterday... (squeezing the 40 drops out by itself practically began to feel like a workout xD) and felt pretty good up until I hit the gym.

For some reason recently, my energy and stuff feels fine during the day, all UNTIL I hit the gym and do like one exercise. Then all the sudden I feel super tired...

I'm thinking this must have to do with me taking basically like 3 weeks off from the gym when I was dating that girl. Maybe my body just needs to get back into the swing of things. idk.

But yea, as per usual, after the gym, energy eventually came back, took my sleep stuff, slept like a rock, and woke up with normal penis size again.

Anyways, don't really know what to make of this. Going up to 40mg (while taking caffeine) and still not feeling much different, while other guys claim this stuff is freaking amazing.
    Werent you one of those guys?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"