Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    Can I get same effect from progesterone cream together with DHEA? I don't want to buy pills until I have used up the cream. It's Paraben free fyi
    You can, does the prog cream have vitamin E in it? That is the main concept, when prog is dissolved in vitamin E it penetrates very well in the membrane because of how soluble the vitamin E can enter the cell so it can carry prog deep into the cells, while creams usually sit on the top and don't penetrate that well and are even severely underdosed.

Actually, does your bottle have the amount of prog in it too a lot of them contain 0.1% or less? I would suggest checking out health natura's prog, it is the one I use as well you can also rub it on your gums and you will feel effects within minutes too (b/c of the vit E).

Simply Progesterone 1oz
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-13-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You can, does the prog cream have vitamin E in it? That is the main concept, when prog is dissolved in vitamin E it penetrates very well in the membrane because of how soluble the vitamin E can enter the cell so it can carry prog deep into the cells, while creams usually sit on the top and don't penetrate that well and are even severely underdosed.

Actually, does your bottle have the amount of prog in it too a lot of them contain 0.1% or less? I would suggest checking out health natura's prog, it is the one I use as well you can also rub it on your gums and you will feel effects within minutes too (b/c of the vit E).

Simply Progesterone 1oz
    Tubzy,

I am getting ready go jump on the prog cream at 5mg from the natural health place that you posted above. I was curious to know if you have ever tried any other prog supplements such as the prog suppletment from the lab in DC that sells the 5aDHP. If so I was just curious go know how the Prog cream compared to others in your experience.

Also I was wondering if you had any recommendations for where I should get the DHEA from. I have only tried DHEA once and just went to GNC to get it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    100%

That being said, some people have issues where these systems aren't regulating correctly (PFS). In these conditions isolated compounds can be great. But as the body heals, the isolated compounds should give way to include a more holistic approach to supplementation. For the most part getting the whole thing in is what we all should shoot for. This is a great example of why application of the correct diet can be so powerful.
    yes i was just going to say that about collagen. also great for healing the gut, hair, nails, skin, glycine, and protein.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Tubzy,

I am getting ready go jump on the prog cream at 5mg from the natural health place that you posted above. I was curious to know if you have ever tried any other prog supplements such as the prog suppletment from the lab in DC that sells the 5aDHP. If so I was just curious go know how the Prog cream compared to others in your experience.

Also I was wondering if you had any recommendations for where I should get the DHEA from. I have only tried DHEA once and just went to GNC to get it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I haven't b/c at the time it contained DMSO, however I tried the one from health natura which worked very well, its a serum so it is just suspended in vitamin E.

DHEA you can use pansterone from idea labs

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for someone who crashed from RU doesn't 5A-DHP have potential for a bad feedback loop? since it's just one piece of the puzzle?

any potential dangers in this compound at all?

why isn't preg sufficient? doesn't it convert to allopreg on it's own?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking of trying this cuz my sleep still sucks despite glycine, mag gly, skullcap, passionflower, l-theanine, ziziphus, chamomile AND melatonin lol
    don't get me wrong it's closer to normal than it is than when I was at my worst.

why 5a-dhp though? Doesn't pregnanalone essentially do the same thing?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that 5a-DHP can reduce estrogen?

My estrogen is too low as it is, could taking DHEA along with 5a-DHP be a solution for this?
    Last edited by basementdweller; 08-25-2019 at 09:45 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    btw, after reading more of these posts, I see that 5a-DHP can reduce estrogen?

My estrogen is too low as it is, could taking DHEA along with 5a-DHP be a solution for this?
    My guess is that your estrogen is probably low because your test is low. I would start the protocol normally, such as cleanse and then herbs for a bit before adding in DHP. Your E should then rise with your T and then you'll be more in the clear to run the DHP.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're probably right. My LH and free T were very low after my crash, estrogen low but not THAT bad.

Guess I'll hold off on the DHP until I get myself a bit more stable, definitely got a little over-excited about it after reading people's reactions to it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I just read on raypeatforum that DHP is implicated in causing breast cancer. Not sure how relevant this is to guys but still....
    If that is going to make your head spin and give you negative thoughts, don't use it. You don't need anymore negative thoughts then you already have.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"