User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What do you guys notice with the Invictus?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    Wow, that's a lot to deal with. Glad to hear it's on the up-swing for you. We are resilient beings, I had my own health catastrophe a few years ago with a diagnosis simultaneously of ulcerative colitis and spondylitis on my spine. I have bounced back and am I better shape now than I have ever been, hang in there.

Side note, I'm couple months in on an invictus/ep1c unleashed run myself and am very pleased. Works very well for a semi-natty stack, I've managed to get leaner yet fuller muscles. Invictus and epicatechin are both good stuff, real physique changers.
    You're totally right, it's amazing what resilient beings we are!!

nice, I have some good deals on bulk epicatechin too. The alpha powders site is currently down while we're rebuilding it. but, we have boatloads of epicatechin in bulk form...I'm gonna start adding it into my pre and post workout shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What do you guys notice with the Invictus?
    here's a link to some reviews on supplement reviews:
    Iron Legion Invictus Reviews - SupplementReviews.com

Invictus has been amazing! The feedback I've received from people is astonishing...from correcting blood sugar for pre-diabetics, to helping kill off stubborn body fat, fixing cholesterol, reducing inflammation, improved immune response, etc...I was amazed how many people told me it was the best libido boost they'd ever had! When we released it, the wave of feedback was amazing...and in many applications we hadn't considered.

Basically, it eliminates the negative impacts of stress/cortisol on the body. the active ingredient is b-androstenetriol...ton's of research out there on this compound!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, Invictus has given me subtle yet very positive effects. Coupled with my intermittent fasting protocol I've been following for a while, I have much better definition around my midsection. And the libido increase is true, that is something I really didn't expect but there's no denying it's there. I thought maybe it was just coincidence but I'm seeing more and more that others are reporting the same.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How are you guys dosing it?

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do the standard .5 ml morning, and .5 ml evening. Morning application is oblique area and lower back, evening is upper stomach and traps.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Delsolrob gets back into the groove - Training log

I do the standard .5 ml morning, and .5 ml evening. Morning application is oblique area and lower back, evening is upper stomach and traps.
    Is there any particular reason you change application sites?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Delsolrob gets back into the groove - Training log

I agree, Invictus has given me subtle yet very positive effects. Coupled with my intermittent fasting protocol I've been following for a while, I have much better definition around my midsection. And the libido increase is true, that is something I really didn't expect but there's no denying it's there. I thought maybe it was just coincidence but I'm seeing more and more that others are reporting the same.
    Well I imagine with lowered cortisol comes lowered stress and with lowered stress automatically comes an increase in libido.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tuesday Training

Mid day went in for 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical trainer...did random at level 4.

Tonights Chest Routine (12/20)
    Started out tonight with DB incline presses at 30 degrees
    35x25
    40x20
    45x20
    45x20
    125x6
    125x6
    125x5
    125x5
    125x5
    90x10

BB Bench
    135x20
    225x9
    225x8
    225x8
    225x9
    225x8

Free motion Seated isolateral cable press
    90x12
    110x12
    130x10
    140x8

wrapped up with 15 minutes of cardio and called it a night.

this was a slightly short workout...but, my triceps are sure tight and cramping tonight.

similar note, my upper back is a lot more sore than I'm accustomed to, biceps were also really cramping a lot last night/this morning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Is there any particular reason you change application sites?

I rotate to avoid any skin irritation. I will say salvo seems to be the most potent topical carrier of any I've tried. Also, I work in law enforcement and due to wearing a ballistic vest during the day I have to rotate sites or I can get some skin irritation from the salvo, the vest and under armour shirt I wear under it can really create a seal with little air flow and can potentially burn the skin.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy_; 12-21-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Tuesday Training

Mid day went in for 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical trainer...did random at level 4.

Tonights Chest Routine (12/20)
    Started out tonight with DB incline presses at 30 degrees
    35x25
    40x20
    45x20
    45x20
    125x6
    125x6
    125x5
    125x5
    125x5
    90x10

BB Bench
    135x20
    225x9
    225x8
    225x8
    225x9
    225x8

Free motion Seated isolateral cable press
    90x12
    110x12
    130x10
    140x8

wrapped up with 15 minutes of cardio and called it a night.

this was a slightly short workout...but, my triceps are sure tight and cramping tonight.

similar note, my upper back is a lot more sore than I'm accustomed to, biceps were also really cramping a lot last night/this morning
    How long do you guys rest between sets? Or does it depend on the type of weight you're moving around?

I usually rest anywhere from a minute up to two minutes depending on weight.