User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Fifth week of Epistane and some issues with breast/nipple (Quick Help Please)

Hello guys, starting new thread because I kindly ask for the quick response. I am into fifth week of my Epistane cycle (1st cycle - epi - 2013, 2nd cycle - hdrol - 2014, 3rd cycle - epi - right now).

I gain about 13 pounds yet, cycle goes pretty well and I had planned another week (overall 6 week cycle). But last 2 days I feel kinda discomfort in my left nipple/breast (little pain when I lie on chest or washing my body/chest in the shower).

Should I screw another (6th) week and start my PCT with Clomid right now? I dont want to have some serious issues! My nipples seems to be fine visually, but those last 2 days making me feared. There is also something hard under that nipple/breat area - (like gland or something) compared to right nipple. It feels weird :/

I have CLOMID and NOLVA on hand, but I only have nolva for my 4 week PCT, not more. What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not the Epi.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I also saw this post on multiple forums...

I believe the guys on AM offered some input here.

My thoughts stop now. hit your PCT (climid) and add 10mg Nolva a day for the first week. You'll likely be fine.

you may also consider running an AI with your PCT...I would highly recommend Virtus by Iron Legion

If you were going to run Virtus, I would start it the second week of PCT at .5ml daily