User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Interview DR Goldstein..Finasteride Permanent 5AR Enyme Destroyed

Great interview with Dr Goldstein here http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/sho...ow_7894905.mp3

He says finasteride binds to 5ar enzyme and permanently destroys it...It doesn't inhibit it..It kills it..No wonder we're so screwed up..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes but the body generates new ones, just like with people who take irreversible mao inhibitors and aromasin

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's called a suicide inhibitor. I don't think the root cause is just 5AR anymore otherwise all of us PFS would have DHT below way out of range which we don't most of have DHT in normal range which means the enzyme is working.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is such a classic Propecia Help post. This is part of the reason you're still struggling so much OP. Instead of spending time fixing your problem you're researching all the horror stories and reasons you're fucked up beyond repair. Are you looking to prove to yourself you're fucked for life? You can make this so much better and get everything back and then some if you'll just buckle down and sacrifice a few years at most of hard work and discipline, but the choice is yours. No one on here, or those who mean a lot to you in life can make that decision for you.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree with maxout. There are many guys cured, many you can see in propeciahelp recovery section, others you can search there like Apr1989, Mlevyholden, Hopingformore, light at the end, Elb, beekay, big softie and many others, they all did the same thing basically and got cured, so this is a living proof that it's not permanent. Try to "waste your time" reading the cured guys instead of reading bullshit from doctors, and off course, take action.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    This is such a classic Propecia Help post. This is part of the reason you're still struggling so much OP. Instead of spending time fixing your problem you're researching all the horror stories and reasons you're fucked up beyond repair. Are you looking to prove to yourself you're fucked for life? You can make this so much better and get everything back and then some if you'll just buckle down and sacrifice a few years at most of hard work and discipline, but the choice is yours. No one on here, or those who mean a lot to you in life can make that decision for you.
    Couldn't have put it better myself. When i first went to propecia help i read the section on there about how fin is an irreversable suicide inhibitor and i can tell you that reading this section pretty much made me crash right there and then. I had no fucking clue what those terms meant back then so i fully believed i was fucked for life. People who write that kind of terminology when they know better pretty much have blood on their hands. A year or so later i find out that like pretty much all suicide inhibitors, the enzyme in question simply regenerates within a week or two back to the old levels, by which point i had thoroughly shit myself and undergone a complete personality change etc.
    BTW, it's a new year soon and i've decided to go not just for my usual 3 months at a time, but permanently now from this and any other forum. I have set my account to no e mail and no PM. I was thinking the other day that i needed to stay for a while longer but actually with guys like Maxout supporting CD there is no need, there are clearly good people coming through. I just want to live life and literally not ever read, type or hear another thing about pfs again!
    So one final thank you for all the support i have received here over the last 18 months or more which ultimately had a lot to do with my full and lasting recovery. I wish you all the same outcome.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
    Great interview with Dr Goldstein here http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/sho...ow_7894905.mp3

He says finasteride binds to 5ar enzyme and permanently destroys it...It doesn't inhibit it..It kills it..No wonder we're so screwed up..
    Sigh....I can't see how anyone would think this is a "great" interview. Maybe from a scientific perspective....MAYBE. But like others have mentioned, this is exactly the type of thing that you shouldn't be focusing on. We get more of what we focus on. This is a fact, not tree hugging bullshit.....fact. You want more misery and suffering, focus on all that is wrong with you, and I assure you, you will get more suffering. You want health, abundance and vigor in your life, you need to focus on getting those things, and in time, they will come. Again....fact. Just as the sun rises and falls everyday.

YOU choose what you create in your life, and if you want to create more misery and suffering, this is the type of thing you should focus on. Or, just hang out over at Propecia help for the rest of your days and you'll be in the company of people who are focusing on the same dreary life sucking bullshit. It is SO SAD that you can go there and see the same guys that have been there for ten years or more, posting about the same horrible shit, day in and day out. It's almost as if they WANT to be there.

It doesn't matter what you say to guys like that. They won't hear it. I just don't understand. Even if you weren't sure that the recovery regimen's discussed here work, why wouldn't you bother to take a shot? Why wouldn't you try? You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. I've said it there so many times I would have gotten better results by banging my head against a wall.

This board is NOT a place for negativity. This board is a place that is focused on solutions, not problems. For this reason, and this reason alone, the people that frequent this place will get their lives back. They WILL get results. They already ARE getting results. The guys here "get it" and that's what separates them from the guys at PH. They know what needs to be done, and more importantly, they are DOING IT.

Reading studies on how and why you got damaged in the first place serves to do nothing for you.....nothing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something seriously wrong with folks attacking members here..I didn't say anything other than here's the interview..if you think aa world renowned Dr trying to help and actually trying to get this recognized by medical community is bad thing..you are an idiot and I question if you actually even have pfs.....won't be back here...good day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something seriously wrong with folks attacking members here..I didn't say anything other than here's the interview..if you think aa world renowned Dr trying to help and actually trying to get this recognized by medical community is bad thing..you are an idiot and I question if you actually even have pfs.....won't be back here...good day.
    It's tough love brother. Not an attack. We're trying to tell you that time spent researching this shit is worthless. I could care less what the medical community thinks. They are so ass backwards with their heads in their asses and part of the reason we are where we are.

Remember, a 380 ng/dL Testosterone level for a man in his 20s is "in range".
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Interview DR Goldstein..Finasteride Permanent 5AR Enyme Destroyed

You said it was irreversible and that's why we are so messed up...This isn't a crowd that's open to discussing something like that. We don't let each other get brought down with those kinds of thoughts.

Nobody is attacking you here my man.

We just all know that if you are posting things like this then you NEED to hear the kinds of things people have said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 12-22-2016 at 05:21 PM.
    Its only work until its routine