Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
Welcome!

I wouldn't put the greatest stock on bloods, plenty of people have near perfect hormonal levels yet aren't doing too great. The biggest thing i've learnt and been taught with help through those like CD is to go by feel. Your T is good and your E is a little high, but dont dwell on the numbers, just do what you gotta do and let it take care of itself, which it will.

Also, I note you have said how you feel after a couple weeks of trying various things... be aware that theres no quick fix to this thing, slow and steady wins the race and improvements will likely be gradual.

The herbs sound good but make sure you have reputable brands that others have had results with... cheaper herbs can be as worthwhile as dust, and can be totally ineffective. A lot of people, including my, go to brand is Lost Empire Herbs.

So get the juice feast in, the focus on

1) Diet - rather than raw foods go for paleo based with carb backloading after workouts - Keep it gluten free too. Diet is vital
2) Exercise - focus on resistance weight training and GRADUALLY build up
3) Rest - Get good quality sleep in, meditate, stop focussing entirely on your health issues and start enjoying life and looking forward to things
4) Supplementation - Can really help but remember, it is the fourth most important on this list and not a magical cure. Rotate good quality herbs, no more than once a week per herb

Set it and forget it, as CD says. Instead of analysing where you are and any marginal improvements/drawbacks you have, keep chipping away consistently with time knowing that it WILL take care of itself.

Focus on enjoying your life in the meantime, it is a gift. I have been hit pretty hard with PFS and am still chipping away in recovery but in the time i've been working on it I've achieved in work, become the strongest and leanest I've ever been, met an amazing girl who i've since married, and settled down in a home. There is no need to let this thing define you and until you realise as horrible that it is that it is only a part of you and you can still have a great life, you won't be able to beat it mentally, which is the hardest part.

See the protocol as something exciting rather than limiting... a journey of self improvement, and enjoy watching your body change as you get fitter and stronger.

Good luck, you're in the right place.

P.S. Change your username, its awful and you need to get away from the victim mentality. On that note, keep away from garbage on Propecia Help and Solve PFS.
Thanks swill for your kind reply. Sorry continued my username from PH and solvePFS, changing it ASAP now that I'm in this forum with all you awesome people .