Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
Hi Lads, just to check back in with an update on how things are going as im at the 9 month mark Post fin.

I was initially sloppy with introducing the protocol and my first juice feast wasnt a full one to be honest and included some solids so I decided to feast again recently for a longer period and after this point is when I noticed real improvements, the biggest indicator to me was scalp itch returning after the last feast, that had completely vanished for the past nine months and it has come back with a vengeance which i am very happy about, this coincided with a huge boost mentally and boost in libido, its the first time i felt really myself since this began. My morning wood is becoming consistent and really strong lasting for a long time now, my sensitivity is really good on head but stiil numb on shaft.
My curve is still quite bad, its like banana shaped to the left but what all of the above proves to me is that when I stick to the protocol as intended I get the benefits, when i slack off I go back ten steps.

I have had slip ups with alcohol for example the week i had scalp itch back i went for drinks with missus for her birthday i actually didnt wake up fucked i was ok and not wracked with anxiety however i pushed my luck the next night and had some more drink and next day I felt back to square one, anxiety flooded back along with no morning wood and no libido, no scalp itch, only myself to blame for this.

So basically if I do the protocol as intended i reap the benefits mentally and physically, if i slack i go back ten steps. But things are moving in the right direction above all i have hope now that I will escape this.

For me my biggest obstacle in recovery is me and my lack of dicipline at times, I am pretty sure ild be all good by now if i hit the protocol hard right from the word go. But its cool, I know what i have to do.

The longer this goes on I am understanding PFS more and how I can beat it, its losing its hold over me and I dont fear it as much, the answer is me being really disciplined for an extended period of time to fully beat it. Its not the bubonic plague it can be overcome, I am very very thankful for the help and positivity here, I may not be here if I was still stuck on PH, I shudder to think of how bad i felt for the first few months after fin it was the blackest period of my life lingering on PH and really considered ending my life, I kept reading stories of guys saying theres no way back and living with pfs for years, I took a walk to a local canal in the pouring rain, knocked back a load of vodka and was very close to checking out, there was no hope online it was fucking horrible I basically lost myself I thought better going now as it cannot be overcome and i will never be who i was and dont want to be this empty shell wracked with constant fear but the negativity i was reading had a huge part to play in how i was feeling. I wish this site was more known as unfortunately the default site is ph when you first search sides. Anyway im glad im still here and fought through the early months so thank you for this site.

I also think the PFS Foundation do not help matters they need to know that sending monthly emails telling you that you are permanently fucked does NOT help, like seriously how fucked up is that sending that shit to men who are on the edge, imagine a cancer foundation sending out emails saying hey guys we found a new study confirming youll be permanently screwed and wont recover, the tone is just so hopeless, I really dont get their logic, its like a determination to prove its permanent. They should be directing men to the protocol and saying this is what you need to overcome pfs.

I still have major issues with how i was dealt with by the clinic I was prescribed in dublin, before its all no it doesnt cause sides its all loons on the net but then when I go back and say doc im in trouble ive got bad sides his response yes it can happen im afraid and the door is closed on you with no suggestion how to treat, total dirtbag. I hope karma has its way with him. I feel an obligation to warn guys in my city not to fall for his bullshit pr, But really I have to park all that for now and just focus fully on getting better.

Anyway the moral of my story is the stricter i am with the protocol the greater the benefits i feel, theres no mystery its just discipline, oh and for now ive avoided prohormones i was tempted but i think i just need to give this a lot more time before i try anything else. Im still a ways off but moving in the right direction.

Thanks again lads

Jimmy
Good on you. I know the struggle with substances. I struggled myself in the beginning. But it wasn't until I realized I was never gonna get out of it if I didn't commit that I started making strides.

Just know, you will be able to drink normally again....just not today, or tomorrow.....but one day. That day comes sooner the longer you stay on the correct path.

Keep on going my man.