Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dealing with PFS, specifically with numbness

Hi Guys

New here, great forum wish I found it straight away, I have been dealing with pfs for just over three months now, took 1.25 of Propecia for four days and on fifth woke up with numbness down below on penis shaft as in if something touches it it doesn't sense it's being touched, can still feel a pinch and hot and cold to a small extent. I've given it time but it's not shifting, what bothers me most is that it just feels weird down below like an emptiness and that's constant.

I've waited around long enough giving it time and now I am ready to get on a protocol and tackle it head on and look at ways to improve the sensitivity, can anyone give me a steer on the best way to tackle numbness down below.

I love the positivity of this forum and looking forward to getting on the road to recovery

Thanks guys

Jimmy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Hi Guys

New here, great forum wish I found it straight away, I have been dealing with pfs for just over three months now, took 1.25 of Propecia for four days and on fifth woke up with numbness down below on penis shaft as in if something touches it it doesn't sense it's being touched, can still feel a pinch and hot and cold to a small extent. I've given it time but it's not shifting, what bothers me most is that it just feels weird down below like an emptiness and that's constant.

I've waited around long enough giving it time and now I am ready to get on a protocol and tackle it head on and look at ways to improve the sensitivity, can anyone give me a steer on the best way to tackle numbness down below.

I love the positivity of this forum and looking forward to getting on the road to recovery

Thanks guys

Jimmy
    Anything on this guys, if I can beat the numbness I can beat this, had bloods done all in range, currently taking zinc and larginine but from your experience are there better supplements to take to inprove sensitivity, just feels like it isn't there which is very distressing.

Thanks guys

Jimmy

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you say you've given it time, how much time are you talking.

There are no quick fixes for X or Y symptom unfortunately and no silver bullets, but I will copy and paste what I stated in another thread the other day... this will help all and if sensitivity issues are the only symptom then I'm certain you with time will get over this with the right mindsight... (which is VITAL, stop freaking out about it... I know its horrible and distressing and everyone here has gone through it as you are so fully understand, but letting go of the terror of it all is the most important step).

Anyway...

1) Diet - rather than raw foods go for paleo based with carb backloading after workouts - Keep it gluten free too. Diet is vital
    2) Exercise - focus on resistance weight training and GRADUALLY build up
    3) Rest - Get good quality sleep in, meditate, stop focussing entirely on your health issues and start enjoying life and looking forward to things
    4) Supplementation - Can really help but remember, it is the fourth most important on this list and not a magical cure. Rotate good quality herbs, no more than once a week per herb

Set it and forget it, as CD says. Instead of analysing where you are and any marginal improvements/drawbacks you have, keep chipping away consistently with time knowing that it WILL take care of itself.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    When you say you've given it time, how much time are you talking.

There are no quick fixes for X or Y symptom unfortunately and no silver bullets, but I will copy and paste what I stated in another thread the other day... this will help all and if sensitivity issues are the only symptom then I'm certain you with time will get over this with the right mindsight... (which is VITAL, stop freaking out about it... I know its horrible and distressing and everyone here has gone through it as you are so fully understand, but letting go of the terror of it all is the most important step).

Anyway...

1) Diet - rather than raw foods go for paleo based with carb backloading after workouts - Keep it gluten free too. Diet is vital
    2) Exercise - focus on resistance weight training and GRADUALLY build up
    3) Rest - Get good quality sleep in, meditate, stop focussing entirely on your health issues and start enjoying life and looking forward to things
    4) Supplementation - Can really help but remember, it is the fourth most important on this list and not a magical cure. Rotate good quality herbs, no more than once a week per herb

Set it and forget it, as CD says. Instead of analysing where you are and any marginal improvements/drawbacks you have, keep chipping away consistently with time knowing that it WILL take care of itself.
    Hi Swill,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated, Yeah I hear you no quick fix, I guess I asked because the numbness loss of sensitivity is a rare one and is a bastard as it's always with you as in I know something isn't right even when I walk around so it's difficult to not think about but I am ready to get on board with the protocol and give it my all.

I have so much respect for how you guys are doing and approaching things on this forum and how you have come back from this shit, I wish more found this forum right off the bat rather than reading the hopeless theories on the other forums, so damaging and a hindrance to recovery. PFS is like a mountain to overcome and guys like cdnuts are inspirational to someone at the foot of the mountain that prove it can be overcome.

Cheers Swill

Jimmy

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jimmy,

As far as I am aware, penile sensitivity with this is not that uncommon. I have even had it a little although it has by no means been my worst issue, tends to fluctuate depending on if I'm on an upswing or downswing.

Also, for what its worth, many of people here didn't have a massively positive outlook immediately. I can say I was probably one of the worst and took myself to the brink in the first year I was hit with it... In year 1 it totally wiped me out and I was frantically scrambling to be normal, its the first thing that ever happened to me that I didn't feel I could control. I travelled the world in search of a cure and saw endo's who claimed they could help from London to as far afield as Michigan, USA, I tried nearly every pharma treatment short of TRT under doctors supervision. I have also taken part in the PFS study (not for a silver bullet, just to try and help with medical understanding of what this exactly is).

I then came across some inspirational people and CD's protocol on the other forum and at that point made the decision to attack it and heal myself, with the help of CD and some other guys that had found the only logical route as to how.

For me, getting to where I am was a process and I wish this was available as a resource back then as I went to some pretty horrible places mentally in my first year. Its good that you have ended up here and you're definitely in the right place. Just follow what is outlined and focus on all the things you can do rather than what you can't in the meantime, and be safe in the knowledge that things WILL absolutely get better as long as you allow yourself to not freak out about it and let your body naturally do what its best at without the stress hindering it.

As I said in another thread... look on what you're doing as an exciting process of self improvement rather than a limitation. Once you're in swing, its addictive as hell!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Hey Jimmy,

As far as I am aware, penile sensitivity with this is not that uncommon. I have even had it a little although it has by no means been my worst issue, tends to fluctuate depending on if I'm on an upswing or downswing.

Also, for what its worth, many of people here didn't have a massively positive outlook immediately. I can say I was probably one of the worst and took myself to the brink in the first year I was hit with it... In year 1 it totally wiped me out and I was frantically scrambling to be normal, its the first thing that ever happened to me that I didn't feel I could control. I travelled the world in search of a cure and saw endo's who claimed they could help from London to as far afield as Michigan, USA, I tried nearly every pharma treatment short of TRT under doctors supervision. I have also taken part in the PFS study (not for a silver bullet, just to try and help with medical understanding of what this exactly is).

I then came across some inspirational people and CD's protocol on the other forum and at that point made the decision to attack it and heal myself, with the help of CD and some other guys that had found the only logical route as to how.

For me, getting to where I am was a process and I wish this was available as a resource back then as I went to some pretty horrible places mentally in my first year. Its good that you have ended up here and you're definitely in the right place. Just follow what is outlined and focus on all the things you can do rather than what you can't in the meantime, and be safe in the knowledge that things WILL absolutely get better as long as you allow yourself to not freak out about it and let your body naturally do what its best at without the stress hindering it.

As I said in another thread... look on what you're doing as an exciting process of self improvement rather than a limitation. Once you're in swing, its addictive as hell!
    Thank you man, this helps, again huge respect for what you guys are doing, most would fuck off back to the world once they start improving and never look at a forum again, But some have stayed to help. Like going back into the jungle for a wounded buddy in war. A true sign of character. I mean that.

Cheers for the advice

Jimmy

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys

Thanks guys

Jimmy
    Welcome.

Luckily if this is the only symptom you're dealing with, consider yourself very lucky my friend. That might sound funny, but considering what it could have been, and what myself and others have gone through, your's is going to be a walk in the park. If you jump on the program now, you'll likely be healed within six months. Now, I don't usually like to give time frames because, 1, everyone is different, and 2, it depends on the extent of how serious you take the protocol. But I can assure you that if you do what is necessary, you'll come out of this a better man then you were going in. Everyone who has been successful will agree with me on this.

Aside from what Swill has mentioned, here is the herb rotating protocol that is to be used to boost your endogenous hormone levels back to where they should be and more.

CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the replies guys, I appreciate it and look forward to the day I will come back here and say I am recovered, I had a very bad few days with insomnia and severe anxiety but I am ready to get things going with protocol.

I have a couple of questions before I start.

1. I've lost a lot of weight since this ordeal started and am quite thin at moment always had big arms but they are thin at moment and weight has dropped quite bad although missus says I needed to lose a bit!🙂,

1.Should I start water fast with low weight or should get my weight up a bit first?

2. In regards to diet I started the paleo today and a question about eating times I have is, is it a case of breakfast, lunch then workout in evening and have dinner after workout as in late, my times for workout will be approx 7pm so eating dinner about 8.30/9

I'm going to order the Herbs tomorrow, thanks for the list CD I'm going to pick them up from the site you mention.

Cheers guys

Jimmy

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the replies guys, I appreciate it and look forward to the day I will come back here and say I am recovered, I had a very bad few days with insomnia and severe anxiety but I am ready to get things going with protocol.

I have a couple of questions before I start.

1. I've lost a lot of weight since this ordeal started and am quite thin at moment always had big arms but they are thin at moment and weight has dropped quite bad although missus says I needed to lose a bit!��,

1.Should I start water fast with low weight or should get my weight up a bit first?

2. In regards to diet I started the paleo today and a question about eating times I have is, is it a case of breakfast, lunch then workout in evening and have dinner after workout as in late, my times for workout will be approx 7pm so eating dinner about 8.30/9

I'm going to order the Herbs tomorrow, thanks for the list CD I'm going to pick them up from the site you mention.

Cheers guys

Jimmy
    First, I wouldn't recommend water fasting at home. Are you going to a clinic to do this? If not, change plans and juice feast instead.

Concerning weight....we are so used to people being over weight in our society that it is considered almost normal to be bigger then usual. The point I'm making is that what most people think is too thin, there is still wiggle room for fat lost, especially if your skinny fat. I've lost an average of 30 pounds over the course of 21 day fasts. When I was done, I looked like a sick AIDS patient. This is, just the way it goes when it comes to fasting. I walk around 6'4" 225...after my fasts, the lowest I was ever down was to 164 lbs.

Can you stand to lose say, 10 or 15 more pounds by fasting for a week?

Again, if not, juice feast. You won't lose any energy and you wont lose as much weight.

In regards to eating.....eat when you're hungry....work out when you have the desire or energy to do so. You do it on your terms. Honestly though, why start working out now BEFORE your cleanse? It's counter productive. You're just going to lose strength and size when you do so. You may as well get the cleanse out of the way and THEN start building
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-04-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers CD, I'm going to go for juice feast, My plan is to start from tomorrow, I've googled around as I am totally new to juice feasting, would you recommend a particular website for good info on it?

Thanks man

Jimmy