User Tag List

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Like Jacknap had mentioned, training the posterior chain is LOADED with benefits hormonal and otherwise and it's usually something that is VERY under trained in most people, myself included. Now that summer is over and the need to have the beach body is diminished, Im focusing alot of energy on this portion of my training. it is literally the powerhouse of your whole muscular system.

You can train it in one way or another almost daily without burning out.
    Dude! That is so true. I inadvertently found this out years ago. And certain posterior chain exercises, like the hip abductor machine, and a few others, yes you can literally do almost everyday without burning yourself out. Heavy squats obviously would not be wise to do everyday or close to that, as that would be overkill. you feel the positive hormonal affects immediately afterwards, and as youre walking out of the gym. And you would develop your posterior chain, and start getting more attention from women.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Dude! That is so true. I inadvertently found this out years ago. And certain posterior chain exercises, like the hip abductor machine, and a few others, yes you can literally do almost everyday without burning yourself out. Heavy squats obviously would not be wise to do everyday or close to that, as that would be overkill. you feel the positive hormonal affects immediately afterwards, and as youre walking out of the gym. And you would develop your posterior chain, and start getting more attention from women.
    It's not all about heavy movement here either. Even simply body weight movements can be done to ensure you're firing those muscles correctly and are hugely beneficial. For someone like me who sits all damn day, these things are lifesavers. I've added them in as warm ups on EVERY lifting day. I'm already noticing a difference in the way my low back feels. That, along with simply hip flexor stretches are making a world of difference.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not all about heavy movement here either. Even simply body weight movements can be done to ensure you're firing those muscles correctly and are hugely beneficial. For someone like me who sits all damn day, these things are lifesavers. I've added them in as warm ups on EVERY lifting day. I'm already noticing a difference in the way my low back feels. That, along with simply hip flexor stretches are making a world of difference.
    if I could afford it, I'd get a walking treadmill desk. apparently it improves cognitive ability to whilst working. and you get the blood flow.
    if I ever get my money situation right I would love to get one. Tai Lopez does this

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Not meaning to hijack here, but Wondering if you'd care to share your routine in that regard CD?

As you know, I've had my share of lower back issues and bulged a disc in soccer a couple weeks back again when I thought I was out the woods with it. Any tips gratefully received :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Not meaning to hijack here, but Wondering if you'd care to share your routine in that regard CD?

As you know, I've had my share of lower back issues and bulged a disc in soccer a couple weeks back again when I thought I was out the woods with it. Any tips gratefully received :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pm'ed you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always warmed up with hip adductor and abductor stretches on the machines, pretty much every day. Big fan.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I've always warmed up with hip adductor and abductor stretches on the machines, pretty much every day. Big fan.
    For me, it's more the hip flexor, not so much the abductors. I sit too damn much and as a result, it's become very short and tight. So much so that it's pulling on my pelvis giving me a nasty anterior tilt. This is causing low issues.

**Sorry for crashing your thread Hulk.**

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

I think my mental state and mood are still improving.

Physically I'm still in a bind though. However my case is different as I've been limited in exercise due to carpal tunnel.
    The fact that mental/emotional state is steadily improving is somewhat keeping me going.

CD are there any herbs on the list that are specifically good for inflammation?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what caused the issues for you do you know?

I think for inflammation avoiding gluten / cleanse / greens are the big things that lower inflamattion in the protocol.

As much as the cleanse sucks maybe doing another one could help you? Loren Lockman was saying how he had a nerve injury and a fast helped him recover something that doctors said would be permanent.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    UPDATE:

I think my mental state and mood are still improving.

Physically I'm still in a bind though. However my case is different as I've been limited in exercise due to carpal tunnel.
    The fact that mental/emotional state is steadily improving is somewhat keeping me going.

CD are there any herbs on the list that are specifically good for inflammation?
    Many of them are actually good for inflammation due to their chemical make up and mineral qualities. But really, it's the diet and supplements you use daily that keeps it down the best. Be sure you're avoiding dietary allergens as mentioned.

Are you taking chlorella or spirulina?