User Tag List

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Many of them are actually good for inflammation due to their chemical make up and mineral qualities. But really, it's the diet and supplements you use daily that keeps it down the best. Be sure you're avoiding dietary allergens as mentioned.

Are you taking chlorella or spirulina?
    I'm not taking those, I'll add them in asap. Thanks!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    I'm not taking those, I'll add them in asap. Thanks!
    Use the link on my site for the brand that I prefer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this today when looking for ways to reverse my carpal tunnel. Seems like vitamins B6 and B2 may be all I need!
    Here is the link in case anyone else wants to read up on it.

Cure Carpal Tunnel Without Surgery Fetterman Crutches

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever since I got my diet in check since 10 months ago. I feel so much better. My diet consist also of Milk, Cheese, OJ, Cane Sugar, Fruit, Haagen dasz Vanilla Ice Cream, Lots of Collagen protein, Coffee, Ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, some chicken and beef, potatoes and sweet potatoes, shrimp and 1 tsp salt daily. I think this and the herbs are a way of life now.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Ever since I got my diet in check since 10 months ago. I feel so much better. My diet consist also of Milk, Cheese, OJ, Cane Sugar, Fruit, Haagen dasz Vanilla Ice Cream, Lots of Collagen protein, Coffee, Ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, some chicken and beef, potatoes and sweet potatoes, shrimp and 1 tsp salt daily. I think this and the herbs are a way of life now.
    There is a reason diet is one of the most important cornerstones in the recovery process. You are experiencing this first hand.

Reading this post made me hungry, btw. Now I want Haagen Dasz ice cream.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carpal tunnel pain,tingling and numbness has subsided a very small amount but it's enough for me to notice. Seems like the B vitamins are working. Which adds to the mystery. I guess my body somehow depleted itself of B vitamin stores?

May take about 3 months for full carpal recovery according to a site I read.

I haven't been sticking to all the herbs as much as I should have, I'm sure they have more than enough B vitamin to help me.

This definitely validates what CD says.
    Stick to the protocol and over TIME we will heal.

I'll be all in when my hands heal a bit more!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I'm still responding to the B vitamins well. I estimate another few weeks before I have serious progress in regards to the health of my hands and wrists.

Just wondering though if anyone noticed less bone mass in the wrist, knuckles, ankles area???

I hope the recovered/recovering guys can weigh in on this, and does this improve?

My primary reason for asking this is to make unique adjustments to the protocol or add something new in (if needed) so that I may improve. Therefore any feedback is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 12-26-2017 at 05:31 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't notice this but I think English had this in his feet and hands and he said at least after everything else restored that it remained for him. Might have come back for him too now tho
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I didn't notice this but I think English had this in his feet and hands and he said at least after everything else restored that it remained for him. Might have come back for him too now tho
    I thought at least his hands recovered but I'm not sure if that was recovery from pain or bone-loss or both.
    I'll have to search through the threads.

It'd be great to get my bone mass back man. I'm about 6 ft. so having skinny wrists, small hands and ankles is noticeable smh. Not sure if its a metabolism or methylation issue that caused this for English and I.

I know testosterone plays a role in bone density according to studies but, this goes beyond that imo.
    It'd be nice if English could jump on here just to update me on this question.

Anyone else with any experience or thoughts in this?
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 12-27-2017 at 12:25 PM.